Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Buhari The Best President Nigeria Has With This Point . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari The Best President Nigeria Has With This Point . (373 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari The Best President Nigeria Has With This Point . by Christboy320(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2022
My fellow nairalands, I have nothing to say ,but to see how its really feels being, heartless,wicked,and

watching the disasters that this man Buhari has

inflicted upon us Nigerians,and still those politicians and so called ministers ,still praises this

administration and even their party ,I just think that they are not only devil messengers,but devil's

themselves, please ,for the sake of our own children let's us not allow a disaster like Buhari to repeat again .
Re: Buhari The Best President Nigeria Has With This Point . by Naijanascam: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2022
The best President since the amalgamation of nigeria in 1914....

Best of everything in the opposite

Sai Baba
Sai Baba
From top to bottom
From top to bottom

I'm loving this Cap now and it should be made a national Cap for every Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Buhari The Best President Nigeria Has With This Point . by lanocconsulting: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Think well before you cast your ballot, remember it's for another 8years

Re: Buhari The Best President Nigeria Has With This Point . by TAYO124: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Of course you must be joking!!
See the reality here
https://www.nairaland.com/7251018/buhari-pmb-agent-destruction
Re: Buhari The Best President Nigeria Has With This Point . by Christboy320(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2022
My problem with politicians is not the fact that they are lying and living in hypocrites,but doing it with such innocence and straight face that you would vow that they are actually truthful people

(1) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Saved Kogi State Indigene Displaced By Flood / 2023: Nigeria’s Voter Population To Reach 95 Million – INEC / From Social Media To The Streets, How Obi's Movement Is Metamorphizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.