Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

3 Mistakes I Made You Should Avoid Before Getting The Amazon KDP - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 3 Mistakes I Made You Should Avoid Before Getting The Amazon KDP (458 Views)

5 Common Mistakes Made In Content Writing / Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday / Getting The Media's Attention Might Be The Only Book Marketing You Need! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Mistakes I Made You Should Avoid Before Getting The Amazon KDP by Aj1944(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2022
So I recently bought the Amazon KDP course early this year out of desperation to make money in dollars

Believe me it was not easy when starting because you will just be taught how to publish a book and that's all

I struggled to make even a sale from any of the books I published

The books were just lying there and financial pressures were straining me out

Even the first sale I made out of desperation, Amazon deducted 30% of the money for tax

I was down because Nigeria was not even helping again

I looked for a mentor who would guide me to avoid paying the taxes, get regular sales and how to structure my books

So here are the mistakes I made

1. Buying from amateurs who just want to earn a commission and hasn't made a sale from the book. I was seeing people post about it even my friends not knowing they haven't started making sales and they were just learners. It was a mentor that showed me the true way and that was how I got out. So don't fall into that temptation. Learn from an expert

2. I thought Amazon will teach me how to market the books. I was thinking that once I publish then the money will start flowing in. It was completely opposite. I had to think how I would market the books myself

Now this is the most important

3. I was writing about topics that wouldn't make people buy my books. I was writing about spiritual things, politics and even sports. After I got tutored, I realized that I shouldn't even write about any of those
Here are 5 topics you should write on

1. Money and business

2. Relationship and Love

3. Sex

4. Travelling

5. Weight Loss

People would generally love to read about those things

I'll attach pictures of my earnings to show you proofs. It's really a good way to earn in dollars.

So this is an opportunity you shouldn't miss out because I'll be giving people an opportunity to earn in dollars. I'll show you the steps to take to avoid some of my mistakes

1$= 730

So why shouldn't you consider Amazon. You only need your smartphone and data to write.

Are you still thinking about it?. Nigeria is not getting better.

So get the Amazon KDP course now and I will guide you completely from a beginner to an expert.

If you have questions I'm always ready to answer you

Go to link in signature

PS: I'M NOT GIVING ANY GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL REMAIN AT THIS PRICE FOREVER.

SO, IF YOU WAKE UP TOMORROW AND YOU FIND OUT THE PRICE HAS INCREASED TO #50,000, DON'T BLAME ME.

THE BEST YOU COULD DO IS TO SECURE IT NOW BECAUSE YOU WON'T GET IT THIS CHEAP FOREVER AGAIN.

Cc Lalasticlala

Seun

Ishilove

Dominique

Obinoscopy

Mukina22

Mynd44

This should be a frontpage material

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer / Hire Professional Skaters To Share Flyers & Paste Stickers In Lagos Island / If My Life Waz A Novel It Will Be The Worst Eva Written

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.