Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Social Welfare Department Rescue Teenager Abused By Guardians (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Social Welfare Department Rescue Teenager Abused By Guardians (graphic Photos) (888 Views)

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Welfare Department Rescue Teenager Abused By Guardians (graphic Photos) by zaza1955: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2022
ANAMBRA: A 17-year-old boy was rescued by Women and Social Welfare commissioner, Mrs Ify Obinabo, from his abusive guardians after a video of the 17-year-old being abused surfaced on social media.

According to a Facebook post by SoludoTV, Mrs Ify Obinabo quickly reached out to necessary individuals and authorities, rescued the young boy and brought him to Awka after seeing the video.

According to the post, investigation revealed that the boy, who has been identified as Chikamnanyo Olisaemeka from Nnewi is currently in Awka receiving medical treatment.

The post reads;

“The boy explained that his mother handed him over to his uncle in February but since then his life hasn’t been the same.

Read full article HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/07/28/social-welfare-department-rescue-teenager/

Re: Social Welfare Department Rescue Teenager Abused By Guardians (graphic Photos) by MarveworldG: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2022
Barbaric.
Human's inhumanity to human
Re: Social Welfare Department Rescue Teenager Abused By Guardians (graphic Photos) by securitywatch50: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2022
Human torture
Why not handover the boy to his parents than sacrifice him mentally ill and exhausted
Re: Social Welfare Department Rescue Teenager Abused By Guardians (graphic Photos) by OgaDeyVex: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Social Welfare Department Rescue Teenager Abused By Guardians (graphic Photos) by aimmoney9: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Long sleeve shirts will forever be this boy companion... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Social Welfare Department Rescue Teenager Abused By Guardians (graphic Photos) by Deckracer: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Of all things your brain could think of,this is the best right?

aimmoney9
post=115160174:

Long sleeve shirts will forever be this boy companion... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Social Welfare Department Rescue Teenager Abused By Guardians (graphic Photos) by aimmoney9: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Deckracer:
Of all things your brain could think of,this is the best right?

Just making the mood lively, 720 to a dollar is not funny at all..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Social Welfare Department Rescue Teenager Abused By Guardians (graphic Photos) by willyo(m): 1:05am On Jul 29, 2022
This boy nor need waste money on tattoos again
Re: Social Welfare Department Rescue Teenager Abused By Guardians (graphic Photos) by Monday60655(m): 4:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Chai! What a wicked world. The perpetrator should be dealt with in a similar manner.
Re: Social Welfare Department Rescue Teenager Abused By Guardians (graphic Photos) by mccloud224(m): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2022
I am not Igbo, I schooled in igboland (esut) and speak Igbo fluently. I support the Igbo cause, peter obi and all but I must say this...

Its only in Igbo land you see this sort of unadulterated wickedness. Just look @ the boys body condemned with hot pressing iron,razor blades,bite marks,whips and heaven knows what else.

If you are Igbo and dare attack me with tribal nonsense talk, I lay curse that all your generations unborn will suffer X10 what this boy has suffered and die like chickens!!!

*Spits*

(1) (Reply)

Ritualist Arrested After Neighbours Discover A Coffin In His Apartment / SHOCKING: Man's Penis Mysteriously Disappears In Calabar / Graphic-three Killed, Five Injured As Trailer Rams Into Commercial Car In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.