Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. (30898 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Softmirror:

I AM VERY PROUD OF TINUBU IF TRUELY HE IS 86 YEARS OLD AND STILL ABLE AND CAPABLE THAN MOST LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS. IT ONLY SHOWS THAT HE IS A SUPERMAN!

HE IS MORE CAPABLE THAN YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Yankee101: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tee Mac is over 70 years old

He knows Tinubu since he was a young man

Won’t you know if someone you grew with is older?
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Softmirror: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

HE IS MORE CAPABLE THAN YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER

YES HE IS AND MORE CAPABLE THAN YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER TOO SO LONG THEY ARE NOT A FLAG BEARER OF ANY OF THESE POLITICAL PARTIES. ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GODgrin

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by aujile(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
magnetic20:
Tinubu is very hard to sell to sane Nigerians.
We are just very few that are sane...but we won't relent

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
From earlier thread....
(TEE MAC: TINUBU IS MY IN-LAW, HE’S 86, NOT FIT TO RUN NIGERIA.)
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/28/tee-mac-tinubu-is-my-in-law-hes-86-not-fit-to-run-nigeria/
The fact that Tee Mac is so close to the Tinubu’s family does not mean anything, and cannot be taken as something to be grabbed upon.
If anybody wants to use the words of Tee-Mac serious, then a court case should be filed, where Tee-Mac would be summoned to come and prove himself beyond every reasonable doubts that “Tinubu is actually 86-years, and not 70-years..”
With that officially declared, and the judgement given by the courts, and then dragged legally to its very end, we can now know where we stand.
Whether Tinubu lied on oath or not.
So, if the opposition parties are ready to use the Tee-Mac’s statements purposefully, it's up to them to do the needful immediately..
Otherwise, sharing the comments online and on the social-media is totally useless and inconsequential.
Meanwhile..
I am still waiting for the real Tee-Mac to come out and deny the other comment..

You are also not different from Tee Mac from your statement.

The problem is that those making money from Tinubu are not the people fighting spiritual, mental, intellectual and social media battle for him. It is always a wastage of energy observing Tinubu's Personal assistants, support groups and social media contractors weaknesses and failure in the face of serious attacks on Tinubu. Somebody even told me despite the millions collected, they rely on ordinary people to do their works of defending and promoting Tinubu.

We can see their failure clearly.

Tee Mac is an unfortunate European who should have been a better Swiss musician than the fake Nigerian he is. Only fools like him can believe the falsehood that TINUBU and OBASANJO are agemate and that TINUBU is a year older than OBASANJO. Only FOOLS will believe TINUBU is five years older than BABA ADEBOYE and Evangelist EBENEZER OBEY. Only FOOLS like TeeMac will believe that TINUBU and Prof Wole SOYINKA are agemate.

Tinubu have contemporaries at every stage of his life. At a stage while growing up on the Island, Funsho Williams and Tinubu were contemporaries though Funsho Williams is older. While Tinubu was at Mobil Oil, Raymond Dopeksi (AIT Group) was his personal friend and agemate. There are other people.

Only fools like Tee Mac can believe TINUBU is older than Musliu Smith (former IGP) and OBA Rilwan Akiolu.

In Yoruba land, there are many parameters used to determine date of birth and age of a person. Only fools like Tee Mac an unfortunate European can believe TINUBU was born the same year OBASANJO was born and even a year older than OBASANJO. I never knew Tee Mac reasons like the IBOS I never knew he is a big FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Steveabbeyly: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Only Tinubu has all these ages you are ascribing to him, some will say Tinubu is 100, some will say Tinubu is 90, some will say Tinubu is 102 and some will say Tinubu is 80. Why can't you people have a uniform age for him since you all know his age. Wahala was fun awon omo ti o ni telorun. There is wahala for children of hate who are not contented.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by personalweb111: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Thanks for your comment... Am a pure Yoruba man but Tinudu is a BIG No to the dying country

Splitmind:
Tee man should be arrested for his malicious utterances against our future president.

Whether BAT wrote his real age or not is nobody's business and those who keep asking do not mean well for Nigeria.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by lagosrd: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
So you want to know someone more than his inlaws. I am still wondering which parent gave birth to that kind of brain
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu is not 86 years old, and you can take that to the Bank. If you have any axe to grind with him go back to your family house an summon the Elders for help. Only the most foolish would believe this! An 86-year old man. that did youths service in 1982 when anyone older than 30 years and married men and women were exempted from service! Na wa for malice o.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
babaolofin:

You are also not different from Tee Mac from your statement.

The problem is that those making money from Tinubu are not the people fighting spiritual, mental, intellectual and social media battle for him. It is always a wastage of energy observing Tinubu's Personal assistants, support groups and social media contractors weaknesses and failure in the face of serious attacks on Tinubu. Somebody even told me despite the millions collected, they rely on ordinary people to do their works of defending and promoting Tinubu.

Tee Mac is an unfortunate European who should have been a better Swiss musician than the fake Nigerian he is. Only fools like him can believe the falsehood that TINUBU and OBASANJO are agemate and that TINUBU is a year older than OBASANJO. Only FOOLS will believe TINUBU is five years older than BABA ADEBOYE and Evangelist EBENEZER OBEY. Only FOOLS like TeeMac will believe that TINUBU and Prof Wole SOYINKA are agemate.

Tinubu have contemporaries at every stage of his life. At a stages while growing up on the Island, Funsho Williams and Tinubu were contemporaries though Funsho Williams is older. While Tinubu was at Mobil Oil, Raymond Dopeksi (AIT Group) was his personal friend and agemate. There are other people.

Only fools like Tee Mac can believe TINUBU is older than Musliu Smith (former IGP) and OBA Rilwan Akiolu.

In Yoruba land, there are many parameters used to determine date of birth and age of a person. Only fools like Tee Mac an unfortunate European can believe TINUBU was born the same year OBASANJO was born and even a year older than OBASANJO. I never knew Tee Mac reasons like the IBOS I never knew he is a big FOOL.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Steveabbeyly:
Only Tinubu has all these ages you are ascribing to him, some will say Tinubu is 100, some will say Tinubu is 90, some will say Tinubu is 102 and some will say Tinubu is 80. Why can't you people have a uniform age for him since you all know his age. Wahala was fun awon omo ti o ni telorun. There is wahala for children of hate who are not contented.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Taigaban: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Whether it is gossip or not, what we need is truth.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yankee101:
Tee Mac is over 70 years old

He knows Tinubu since he was a young man

Won’t you know if someone you grew with is older?

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Spidermon: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
GamalNasser:
Tee Mac is 74 years old and he knows his inlaw Tinubu was far older than him when he came to marry his cousin Remi ...Today Tinubu says he just turned 70 ..please compare the recents pics below between 74 year old Tee Mac and 70 year old Tinubu and tell me who is lying.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Some people and foolishness sha.

Someone that is very close to Tinubu, an inlaw for that matter who housed Tinubu when he was on exile, might have stumbled upon some of his original certificates/documents in which his real age was written; hence he had the confidence to exposed the real age of the thief.

Let's keep my first assumption aside. Tee Mac is an insider, Tinubu might have told him his real age himself or the cousin Remi might have told him the husband's real age. Whether you like it or not Your thief was born in 1936. He's an ancestor, stop blabbing nonsense, you don't know the thief more than his family.

Is there anything about Tinubu that it's not lies? His recent hiring of fake bishops and insulting Christians allover the country speak so much of a man who wants to rule you not me, because such man can never rule Vanessa.

Abeg shey na 70 years old man de bend like this with all de money and good health care he's exposed to? your shame de shame me. You're a huge disgrace I swear.

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Splitmind:
Tee man should be arrested for his malicious utterances against our future president.

Whether BAT wrote his real age or not is nobody's business and those who keep asking do not mean well for Nigeria.

Who will arrest an unfortunate European over open falsehood clear propaganda that can only be believed by fools like himself.

The problem is that most of you are also ignorantly supporting his falsehood with your statement. It is very painful those spending this man (Tinubu) money are NOT the ones with requisite intellectual prowess and acumen to defend him. I sympathise with him.

Tinubu have contemporaries at every stage of his life. At a stage while growing up on the Island, Funsho Williams and Tinubu were contemporaries though Funsho Williams is older. While Tinubu was at Mobil Oil, Raymond Dopeksi (AIT Group) was his personal friend and agemate. There are other people.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Alawode01(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
With all the hates from human being, it's shows that Tinubu is a God choose for the task because God don't looks like we human being, better to accept it by faith,to serve is not a matter of age,it a service to God and humanity,if it is the will of God for Nigerians to have him as a President nobody there to stop God,it has a purpose why God help him to get to the stage,if God yes,no one can say no,no one.what determine victory most time is a candidate disire for goodness of people,if his state of mind the same with the wish of God, victory is certain,no amount of the enemies can do it wouldn't work.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by akbonus: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Splitmind:

FUTURE PRESIDENT OF AGBADO AND CASSAVA REPUBLIC?LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.YOU GUYS ARE BUNCH OF JOKERS,TIFNUBU THE DRUGEE LORD CAN NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA,NEVER.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by AntiTerrorist: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Someone that is very close to Tinubu, an inlaw for that matter who housed Tinubu when he was on exile, might have stumbled upon some of his original certificates/documents in which his real age was written; hence he had the confidence to exposed the real age of the thief.

Let's keep my first assumption aside. Tee Mac is an insider, Tinubu might have told him his real age himself or the cousin Remi might have told him the husband's real age. Whether you like it or not Your thief was born in 1936. He's an ancestor, stop blabbing nonsense, you don't know the thief more than his family.

Is there anything about Tinubu that it's not lies? His recent hiring of fake bishops and insulting Christians allover the country speak so much of a man who wants to rule you not me, because such man can never rule Vanessa.

Abeg shey na 70 years old man de bend like this with all de money and good health care he's exposed to? your shame de shame me. You're a huge disgrace I swear.
NyamiriSlayer trutharena Righthussle Realists heliues DevilAdvocate I8Xtians DispatcherLagos VEHINTOLAR Antichrist Mannabbqgrill saintrow1 muykem Muhammed CommonSense1967 Babalola0920 okeyumez ElSudani satan666 Moh247 Abdul05 Bar1941 igbotormentor JAMO84 Kestolove Commentor tinsel FreeStuffsNG Lovenorth femicyrus

Whatever decision you take in the name of teaching Peter Obi a lesson will only affect you. Look around you, the lesson you wanted to teach GEJ has turned Nigeria to a desolate land while GEJ is in his home town of Otuoke eating Nkwobi in peace. Your choice affects only you!
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Franking: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
The signs are there. The ball is in our court. Let us have sense small na. Tinumbu should go and rest. Let us try Peter Obi. I beg all us to listen to the voice of reason and just try again.

It's not by force or by fighting. Let us forget tribal and religious sentiments and try Obi.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by onlinestaff2020: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
From earlier thread....
(TEE MAC: TINUBU IS MY IN-LAW, HE’S 86, NOT FIT TO RUN NIGERIA.)
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/28/tee-mac-tinubu-is-my-in-law-hes-86-not-fit-to-run-nigeria/
The fact that Tee Mac is so close to the Tinubu’s family does not mean anything, and cannot be taken as something to be grabbed upon.
If anybody wants to use the words of Tee-Mac serious, then a court case should be filed, where Tee-Mac would be summoned to come and prove himself beyond every reasonable doubts that “Tinubu is actually 86-years, and not 70-years..”
With that officially declared, and the judgement given by the courts, and then dragged legally to its very end, we can now know where we stand.
Whether Tinubu lied on oath or not.
So, if the opposition parties are ready to use the Tee-Mac’s statements purposefully, it's up to them to do the needful immediately..
Otherwise, sharing the comments online and on the social-media is totally useless and inconsequential.
Meanwhile..
I am still waiting for the real Tee-Mac to come out and deny the other comment..

Please Nairalanders,

Read this short article on Tinubu's real age.
https://fij.ng/article/wikipedia-puts-tinubus-age-at-79-on-daughters-page-after-multiple-edits/
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by DeleTaller: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
GamalNasser:
Tee Mac is 74 years old and he knows his inlaw Tinubu was far older than him when he came to marry his cousin Remi ...Today Tinubu says he just turned 70 ..please compare the recents pics below between 74 year old Tee Mac and 70 year old Tinubu and tell me who is lying.

And you believe that picture is real? Tinubu is not bend and that is the work of those that know how to photoshop and use graphic. You can say another thing but Tinubu is not bend. go to YouTube and watch his and most recent videos.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by adiori0303: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Mirriamvic(f): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Old men have few years to live
They want Nigeria to die with them.
The leaders today, take back your country.
Smart Hausas don't want a repetition of what happened during Yar' Adua's administration that is why they are insisting on a Muslim Muslim ticket.
If he dies, they can easily take over.

Their time is up. Nigeria must be restructured.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Jesusloveyou: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
GamalNasser:
the 74hrs is younger than obituary of 60yrs
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
I'm still waiting for administrative criticism of Tinubu as a governor. All what I have being reading is borne out of hatred for him and even a Yoruba man being the next president of Nigeria and it is coming majorly from iboes because Obi is contesting for president too.

What this hatred will lead to after the election may be worse than civil war

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Jungleluv5: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please is tinubu the only presidential candidate we have many options so don’t get hearts failure because of tinubu
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Evergreen12345(f): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
magnetic20:
Tinubu is very hard to sell to sane Nigerians.

I'm telling you
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Evergreen12345(f): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
BATified2023:
how can ladoja who is 72 years call tinubu my younger brother?

Igbos n propaganda are inseparable

Where us your brain �?

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Softmirror: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
eruchboy:

It's you & your brother's who are lazy youths& Almajiri

angry TINUBU WAS THE YOUNGEST SENATOR DURING IS TIME.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Jesusloveyou: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Franking:
The signs are there. The ball is in our court. Let us have sense small na. Tinumbu should go and rest. Let us try Peter Obi. I beg all us to listen to the voice of reason and just try again.

It's not by force or by fighting. Let us forget tribal and religious sentiments and try Obi.
obituary should wait till 2050

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Soldiers In Borno, Scores Feared Killed / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund / Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.