Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. (30893 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by naijapikin2(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
I believe tee mac, or is it mac tee?
He is just reloading what we already know..
Proofs?.... Check Tinubus pics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by anoziechi(f): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
But why is he laying about his age??

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by kalvoken(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
From earlier thread....
(TEE MAC: TINUBU IS MY IN-LAW, HE’S 86, NOT FIT TO RUN NIGERIA.)
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/28/tee-mac-tinubu-is-my-in-law-hes-86-not-fit-to-run-nigeria/
The fact that Tee Mac is so close to the Tinubu’s family does not mean anything, and cannot be taken as something to be grabbed upon.
If anybody wants to use the words of Tee-Mac serious, then a court case should be filed, where Tee-Mac would be summoned to come and prove himself beyond every reasonable doubts that “Tinubu is actually 86-years, and not 70-years..”
With that officially declared, and the judgement given by the courts, and then dragged legally to its very end, we can now know where we stand.
Whether Tinubu lied on oath or not.
So, if the opposition parties are ready to use the Tee-Mac’s statements purposefully, it's up to them to do the needful immediately..
Otherwise, sharing the comments online and on the social-media is totally useless and inconsequential.
Meanwhile..
I am still waiting for the real Tee-Mac to come out and deny the other comment..

Omo your way of seeing things beats my imagination. Like seriously?

Is it the opposition that ought to sue tinubu or tinubu that should sue Tee -mac for denting his already "imaaage", that's if he had one any left.

How you young fellas would allow some expired old fellows to be using your heads is still a misery to me. Is that peanut worth your future and that of your yet to be born?

Bleep

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Pwettylinda(f): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
BATified2023:
how can ladoja who is 72 years call tinubu my younger brother?

Igbos n propaganda are inseparable

Brain removed

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Another desperado, why is the statement killing you? Were you even born during the timeline Tee mac mentioned?

Dont weep more than the beareaved , if Tinubu is not complaining dont see why you should pretend to.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Boyewu: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
That means he was older than MKO Abiola then if he's 86yrs now grin
Dexus36:
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by 9jalyte: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
From earlier thread....
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/28/tee-mac-tinubu-is-my-in-law-hes-86-not-fit-to-run-nigeria/
The fact that Tee Mac is so close to the Tinubu’s family does not mean anything, and cannot be taken as something to be grabbed upon.
If anybody wants to use the words of Tee-Mac serious, then a court case should be filed, where Tee-Mac would be summoned to come and prove himself beyond every reasonable doubts that “Tinubu is actually 86-years, and not 70-years..”
With that officially declared, and the judgement given by the courts, and then dragged legally to its very end, we can now know where we stand.
So, if the opposition parties are ready to use the Tee-Mac’s statements purposefully, it's up to them to do the needful immediately..
Otherwise, sharing the comments online and on the social-media is totally useless and inconsequential.
Meanwhile..
I am still waiting for the real Tee-Mac to come out and deny the other comment..

Which Court, we don't need to go to Court, we already know and we will make our mind known in the ballot.

Two things are there: It is Tinubu is truly the age he is quoting or he is 86 years old, either way, the odds are against him.
If he is how old he claims to be, it means he has a serious illness that making him age fast, which is a red flag, as we cannot hand Presidency to someone with compromising health situation. If he is 86 year, it is a problem because he is morally and legally encumbered.

He is just not the right guy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
This reminds me of Buhari’s NEPA-BILL Certificate..
The opposition were busy sharing the Certificates online, and doing lots of forensic investigations on the social media, rather than taking the Certificates to the court.
When the Buhari’s Certificate issue was brought up at the Tribunal, with all the evidences fully tendered..
The tribunal dismissed the case, including all the evidences.
The tribunal judges that the case was supposed to be a pre-election case,, and that they should have earlier taken the issue to court as a pre-election case, and gotten a judgement on that.
And now,, Age Issue is here again.
And all they can do is sharing again on Social-media.??
They can never learn.??
Then, shame on them.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Okobola146: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
magnetic20:
Tinubu is very hard to sell to sane Nigerians.
especially me, but Mynd44 is clamoring for him

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
paramakina202:

Tinubu looks more like 86 than 70 and more over the thief have nothing to proof he is 70 years old as he has carefully hiden or destroyed anything linking him to his childhood.
so he was 46 years old when he did NYSC in 1982?

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Born2Breed(f): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Another senseless post.

All tinubu supporters are senseless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mynd44, what is this kind of post doing in nairaland's front page? Try dey hide your bias small. It's becoming too much...

This is a family matter. It is not a nairaland's business to debunk. If Tinubu debunks it, then it should make front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by SupremeSpecimen: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu is older than 70 but younger than 86
Tinubu is 78.
My Ashawo psychic is very adamant
Saw it in HD sef
Very descriptive narration. I was convinced
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Eriokanmi: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
magnetic20:
very hard. Only fools and bigots are running after him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by isaiahethan: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
BATified2023:

Tribal bigot. You heartless human.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Daydream252(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
GamalNasser:
Tee Mac is 74 years old and he knows his inlaw Tinubu was far older than him when he came to marry his cousin Remi ...Today Tinubu says he just turned 70 ..please compare the recents pics below between 74 year old Tee Mac and 70 year old Tinubu and tell me who is lying.

Seriously bro this people supporting tinubu what do they think the man can do for we young people why can we young people see that this old men is not what we need I know that no body want an Igbo man to be the president of this country but for now obi and his VP are the only ones that can do this job speak for us internationally well without any stress make we think na chia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Arysexy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Spirit04:

Yes he was over 40 when he did NYSC. Let him show us his NYSC pictures.

Age restriction to 30yrs was effective from 1993 by Military govt Decree

Before then, any year you graduate,vyou can go for service

1 Share

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Basicend: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
magnetic20:

Lol!

I tire bros. Na by force to dey package person ni?

The old man (Tinubu) is just another vegetable president 2.0 that will not know what is happening around him . . We never escape from Buhari's suffering bus. .

APC wan give us advanced suffering 2.0.

Any one that is considering APC is a devil and an enemy of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Omodua(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
BATified2023:

Tee Mac is Itshekiri. Not Igbo.
So,don't expose your crass ignorance about Nigerian affairs.
Shame unto you!
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by symbianDON(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Some people and foolishness sha.

Someone that is very close to Tinubu, an inlaw for that matter who housed Tinubu when he was on exile, might have stumbled upon some of his original certificates/documents in which his real age was written; hence he had the confidence to exposed the real age of the thief.

Let's keep my first assumption aside. Tee Mac is an insider, Tinubu might have told him his real age himself or the cousin Remi might have told him the husband's real age. Whether you like it or not Your thief was born in 1936. He's an ancestor, stop blabbing nonsense, you don't know the thief more than his family.

Is there anything about Tinubu that it's not lies? His recent hiring of fake bishops and insulting Christians allover the country speak so much of a man who wants to rule you not me, because such man can never rule Vanessa.

Abeg shey na 70 years old man de bend like this with all de money and good health care he's exposed to? your shame de shame me. You're a huge disgrace I swear.
abeg, in this tinubu's picture, is he walking backwards or forward? I have never been this confused grin

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by densiks: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
So they say tinubu is a living Ancestor?
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Basicend: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:
Tinubu is older than 70 but younger than 86
Tinubu is 78.
My Ashawo psychic is very adamant
Saw it in HD sef
Very descriptive narration. I was convinced

We don't really care. .

He looked clearly sickly and drained up.

He does speak like a president but like a thug.

On top of that. . Muslim - Muslim ticket. . So daring and disrespectful.

We have made up our minds, he is not fit to rule us.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by hush15: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
GamalNasser:
Tee Mac is 74 years old and he knows his inlaw Tinubu was far older than him when he came to marry his cousin Remi ...Today Tinubu says he just turned 70 ..please compare the recents pics below between 74 year old Tee Mac and 70 year old Tinubu and tell me who is lying.

Thank you o. Simple reasoning will tell you to compare T Mac's age to Tinubu's age cos T Mac cannot be older than Tinubu.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by DaInferno(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Splitmind:
Tee man should be arrested for his malicious utterances against our future president.

Whether BAT wrote his real age or not is nobody's business and those who keep asking do not mean well for Nigeria.
idiot
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
From earlier thread....
Meanwhile..

Very funny and contradictory write up. How can The fact that Tee Mac is so close to the Tinubu’s family not mean anything, and cannot be taken as something to be grabbed upon"?

Is it not upon the basis of his closeness to the Tinubu family that he is making the allegations?

If the allegations cannot be taken as something to be grabbed upon", why then are you making a fuss over it and opening a thread for it?

If the allegations cannot be taken as something to be grabbed upon", why are you bothered whether or not the opposition should latch on it?

If the allegations cannot be taken as something to be grabbed upon", why are you "waiting for the real Tee-Mac to come out and deny the other"?
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu is 84years take a look it can't roll this country with his drug money
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Smokedetector: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Splitmind:
Tee man should be arrested for his malicious utterances against our future president.

Whether BAT wrote his real age or not is nobody's business and those who keep asking do not mean well for Nigeria.

Against your future president! Nobody's business ? For someone attempting to rule over an entire nation? So much secrecy and shady things associated with that individual!

It's obvious you do not mean well for this country.

Nigerians are smart bunch of people and we often tend to know the truth but personal gains and sentiment still allow people argue against it.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Ppp1p: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by paramakina202: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
richie240:
Was his in law there when he was born?
Na only Igbos go rejoice at this baseless beer parlor rants.

If he sure am wella, make he show proof say he be 86 nah, or anybody will just say anything and it must be accepted just like that? Small time another slowpoke go sat e be 100 yrs.

Some ppl wee just sit down in there parlour and be yarning dust!

I understand teemac's plight; he's still suffering 'sifia pains' over 2015 errection.

Eyahhhhh...
cool

70 years old man with 61 years old daughter grin. Tinubu should proof he is 70 by providing his birth certificate or primary school certificate or secondary school certificate in the absence of the above Tinubu is anything but 70.
Na so una packaged Buhari in 2015 when dollars was 240 naira per dollar today its above 700 naira per dollar una don start again to package another deadwood to Nigerians. Give us credible candidate that have the ability to work for the interest of all Nigerians noway Na so so from one certificate less old lying criminal to another.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by paramakina202: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Spirit04:

Very possible if he can deny his ancestry, deny his real mother and father what else he cannot do?
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Revolva(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Teemac is saying the truth ..tinubu is not 70 simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Irate Youths Take Over Obio-Akpor LG Secretariat, Destroy Wike Billboard / Ambode Receives Namibian President On First Day In Office [see Photos] / Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.