Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,737 members, 7,844,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. (30611 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by themanderon: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nonsense. If he is not that old at least let him present an evidence of his real age. Even if he lost his birth cert at least give us the name of the primary and secondary schools you attended and the dates of graduation that would give us an idea because the schools should still be there. Man is using someone else's identity and he is erasing every trace people can latch onto to further know who he really is.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Softmirror: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
eruchboy:

And so what
You're living in the past
Be ready
This is just the beginning of the collapse of the Economy & Insecurity
Almajiri

TINUBU AND ALL OF HIS SUPPORTERS ARE NOT PESSIMISTS LIKE YOU.

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by mixta140: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Some people and foolishness sha.

Someone that is very close to Tinubu, an inlaw for that matter who housed Tinubu when he was on exile, might have stumbled upon some of his original certificates/documents in which his real age was written; hence he had the confidence to exposed the real age of the thief.

Let's keep my first assumption aside. Tee Mac is an insider, Tinubu might have told him his real age himself or the cousin Remi might have told him the husband's real age. Whether you like it or not Your thief was born in 1936. He's an ancestor, stop blabbing nonsense, you don't know the thief more than his family.

Is there anything about Tinubu that it's not lies? His recent hiring of fake bishops and insulting Christians allover the country speak so much of a man who wants to rule you not me, because such man can never rule Vanessa.

Abeg shey na 70 years old man de bend like this with all de money and good health care he's exposed to? your shame de shame me. You're a huge disgrace I swear.
If this man becomes the president ... What are you going to do cus no one knows who will ... But if he becomes... What will you do?
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by mixta140: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
magnetic20:
Tinubu is very hard to sell to sane Nigerians.
Are you part of the sane Nigerian?
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by mixta140: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Softmirror:

I AM VERY PROUD OF TINUBU IF TRUELY HE IS 86 YEARS OLD AND STILL ABLE AND CAPABLE THAN MOST LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS. IT ONLY SHOWS THAT HE IS A SUPERMAN!

MORE SO, WHY WON'T PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT THE BUHARI IS DEAD AND NIGERIA'S SEATING PRESIDENT IS AN IMPOSTOR CALLED JIBRIN ALSUDAN ALL BECAUSE NNAMDI KANU SAID SO NOT ALSO BELIEVE THAT TINUBU IS 86 YEARS OLD. DOES PETER OBI WANT TO SUCCEED AN IMPOSTOR? OR BUHARI IS NO MORE DEAD? grin
I just tire for people ooo... E just be like dream... Many youth of this country no get sense ... Aswear... They just don't think deeply... Nigeria no get any future at all
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by mixta140: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
damage control ,if a man close to tinubu says he's not fit ,then tell me why any sane person will vote for him , Yoruba people make una use una head.
Na jealousy... It's also happened in Adelekes family too
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by mixta140: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Malory:
You are irredeemable. I weep for your parents. They thought they had a worthy
You don weep for yourself
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by JakesJ(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Thunder will be the consumer of your generation, Amen!!!
Softmirror:

I AM VERY PROUD OF TINUBU IF TRUELY HE IS 86 YEARS OLD AND STILL ABLE AND CAPABLE THAN MOST LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS. IT ONLY SHOWS THAT HE IS A SUPERMAN!

MORE SO, WHY WON'T PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT THE BUHARI IS DEAD AND NIGERIA'S SEATING PRESIDENT IS AN IMPOSTOR CALLED JIBRIN ALSUDAN ALL BECAUSE NNAMDI KANU SAID SO NOT ALSO BELIEVE THAT TINUBU IS 86 YEARS OLD. DOES PETER OBI WANT TO SUCCEED AN IMPOSTOR? OR BUHARI IS NO MORE DEAD? grin
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Softmirror: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
JakesJ:
Thunder will be the consumer of your generation, Amen!!!

grin

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by effort1: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
This reminds me of Buhari’s NEPA-BILL Certificate..
The opposition were busy sharing the Certificates online, and doing lots of forensic investigations on the social media, rather than taking the Certificates to the court.
When the Buhari’s Certificate issue was brought up at the Tribunal, with all the evidences fully tendered..
The tribunal dismissed the case, including all the evidences.
The tribunal judges that the case was supposed to be a pre-election case,, and that they should have earlier taken the issue to court as a pre-election case, and gotten a judgement on that.
And now,, Age Issue is here again.
And all they can do is sharing again on Social-media.??
They can never learn.??
Then, shame on them.

How come a certificate for the exam Buhari did over 60 years ago bore his recent picture?

The guy is Tinubu's family member. He knows him more than you. Tinubu is 86 years old man.

Even the picture below suggests it.

Stop defending evil.

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by GeneralPula: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
magnetic20:
Tinubu is very hard to sell to sane Nigerians.
Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by effort1: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
BATified2023:
how can ladoja who is 72 years call tinubu my younger brother?

Igbos n propaganda are inseparable

How can Mac Anthony, who is 74, look younger than Buahri, who is 70?

Yoruba Muslims and their thoughtlessness are baffling.

They've allowed religion to turn them to idiots.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Mide3367: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
GeneralPula:

Be deceiving yourself.
If a family member of Tinubu is saying this......Then biko tell me *WHO ARE YOU* that u will be saying otherwise ....Mk everybody receive sense oooo......
Are you a deluded fellow?

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Softmirror:

YES HE IS AND MORE CAPABLE THAN YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER TOO SO LONG THEY ARE NOT A FLAG BEARER OF ANY OF THESE POLITICAL PARTIES. ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GODgrin

Asiwaju is your father nahh.... Foolish idoit..

Na family go dey like Naija.. Idiotic idiot
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Softmirror: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Asiwaju is your father nahh.... Foolish idoit..

Na family go dey like Naija.. Idiotic idiot

grin

Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Softmirror:

How much did they pay you?
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Scientheosopher(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
I get you points.
You mean that just saying BAT is 86, which is above the age he said he is, will not stop him from contesting. So it's inconsequential, except opposition candidates takes him to court and prove it. This is the only way the age can really work or be used against him.
#You talk big sense.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Very funny and contradictory write up. How can The fact that Tee Mac is so close to the Tinubu’s family not mean anything, and cannot be taken as something to be grabbed upon"?

Is it not upon the basis of his closeness to the Tinubu family that he is making the allegations?

If the allegations cannot be taken as something to be grabbed upon", why then are you making a fuss over it and opening a thread for it?

If the allegations cannot be taken as something to be grabbed upon", why are you bothered whether or not the opposition should latch on it?

If the allegations cannot be taken as something to be grabbed upon", why are you "waiting for the real Tee-Mac to come out and deny the other"?
This one missed the point totally...
But it's okay.
Ride on with whatever you grabbed.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:

Which Court, we don't need to go to Court, we already know and we will make our mind known in the ballot.

Two things are there: It is Tinubu is truly the age he is quoting or he is 86 years old, either way, the odds are against him.
If he is how old he claims to be, it means he has a serious illness that making him age fast, which is a red flag, as we cannot hand Presidency to someone with compromising health situation. If he is 86 year, it is a problem because he is morally and legally encumbered.

He is just not the right guy
Well..
Not many Nigerians are thinking like you.
And Yes....
Many many Nigerians would vote for him like that
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Zaheeddudu: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
damage control ,if a man close to tinubu says he's not fit ,then tell me why any sane person will vote for him , Yoruba people make una use una head.
make we use our vote for OBI abi ,trabalistics people
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
kalvoken:

Omo your way of seeing things beats my imagination. Like seriously?

Is it the opposition that ought to sue tinubu or tinubu that should sue Tee -mac for denting his already "imaaage", that's if he had one any left.

How you young fellas would allow some expired old fellows to be using your heads is still a misery to me. Is that peanut worth your future and that of your yet to be born?

Bleep
Like,,
Can you just tell me any single reason why Tinubu would sue him to court if he is NOT really actually 70years...
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by posty56: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Zaheeddudu:
make we use our vote for OBI abi ,trabalistics people
no be me go suffer am grin, dollar is now over #710, 90% of my savings is in dollars grin , hopefully if things work out the way u want this year ,my japa plans go come soon , vote tinubu because he is Yoruba you hear? since your mumu never do
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Electorate:

What's your point exactly, were you paid to respond to a gossip? Do you have a proof to counter the 'gossip'? If not then I think you should shut your wide mouth.

Old, sick and decietful Tinubu is only fit to rule your household and not Nigeria.

Mind you, I am a Yoruba Christian before you go with your tribal bullshitt.
Who asked you the question for which you're providing this senseless answer for??
The Official truth is that Tinubu is 70 years.
Tee-Mac can continue saying the actual truth on Facebook all his life.
What Nigeria knows for now is still the Official truth.
So, let him do something Official about his statements,, and let's see about that
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
NokNFT:

You sound so daft
And this one has a functional brain too??
Human being indeed
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Malory:
You are irredeemable. I weep for your parents. They thought they had a worthy
Just swerve..
Simple something like this, you cannot just read and understand.
I no blame you shaa...
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
ogatboy:

It is very consequential. Elections are not about civic or criminal cases. Sometimes character is involved. The fact that an old drug baron is concealing his age is a big red flag. God forbid Tinubu rule Nigeria.
Be there and be doing “God Forbid”..
When it happens,, then we start blaming both God and Devil.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Great0ne1:

He looks 86.
When he wins,, and you start to shout “He Looks 86, He Looks 86, He Looks 86, He Looks 86, He Looks 86”...
Even if you go to court by then,, no amount of “He Looks 86” which you shout at that time would help you.
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
paramakina202:

Tinubu looks more like 86 than 70 and more over the thief have nothing to proof he is 70 years old as he has carefully hiden or destroyed anything linking him to his childhood.
There should be individuals that are still alive who are within his supposed real age-range (ranging from 83-years to 90-years) who can come and testify in the court of law that he is their age mate...
And if that doesn't happen,, then, we cannot do much for now than to close our eyes and assume he is really 70
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Softmirror:

grin

You are as useless as Reno...

TAKE THAT TO THE BANK, AND CASH OUT MAJORLY..

EWU GAMBIA
Re: Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. by Midemi1: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
If Tinubu is 86, how old would obasanjo be? This can't be true jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Government Picks Children Hawking During School Hours (Photos) / Jonathan, Wike, Others Pay Tributes To Lulu Briggs At Final Burial / Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.