Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo (926 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by Madmohamed1: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
I'm not make joke of his health but this man should help him self and go get some rest

You think this man will handle Nigeria in the next four years

Some cabal's in the North supporting tinubu because they know he will be very wick to finish four years then they cabal's will take over.

A vote for tinubu is a vote for another Fulani government

6 Likes

Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by Mastakija(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
One hand is slimmer dan the other wtf im i seeing shocked

6 Likes

Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by Joey4321: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
The 86-year-old bishop of Agbado diocese. grin

8 Likes

Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by Babaken(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Is that not wickednes?

8 Likes

Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by amaham(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Baba has suffered a stroke before

6 Likes

Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by Trustedapparel(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Incoming president....jagaban the burdonaire...u have my vote����
Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by Jagabanofafrica: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
IPOB wants Osinbajo so that their candidate (Saint Obi) can win easy, but with Tinubu mandate , it is not easy.
IBOS , Tinubu na ur papa

TINUBU is the man
Yoruba lokan

4 Likes

Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by Jagabanofafrica: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=Madmohamed1 post=115160569]I'm not make joke of his health but this man should help him self and go get some rest

Some cabal's in the North supporting tinubu because they know he will be very wick to finish four years then they cabal's will take over.

Ibos are the most useless people in Nigeria .
Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by Ikpaitid: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Go and learn how to write in English first before you talk about Tinubu,your grammar is terrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by SpatialKing(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
I was wondering too.. You have brilliant young minds from the SW region

2 Likes

Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by Oladelepsy001(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Because he knows what it takes to take responsibility and he has all it takes politically to drive the nation forward just the way he is doing in Lagos and moreover, he's gifted in picking good hands to surround him in making things done in the right manner.. however, he was the one who first discovered the Osinbajo of today and gave him his first political opportunity in Lagos State and another opportunity to serve the nation as vice president.

1 Like

Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Madmohamed1:
I'm not make joke of his health but this man should help him self and go get some rest

Nigerians will only support a criminal all over the world

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by viyon02: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ikpaitid:
Go and learn how to write in English first before you talk about Tinubu,your grammar is terrible.
Yes, but he made is point clear and l am sure you understood his point. Fact is Tinubu is the devil himself who destroyed Nigeria. Let me tell you this, his fall is near more than you can imagine.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by Okoroawusa: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
As if you will vote for Osinbajo.....

Ndi uchu

2 Likes

Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
viyon02:
Yes, but he made is point clear and l am sure you understood his point. Fact is Tinubu is the devil himself who destroyed Nigeria. Let me tell you this, his fall is near more than you can imagine.

And let me tell you the truth or nigerians are the same they will only vote for criminal
Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by redcap: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oladelepsy001:
Because he knows what it takes to take responsibility and he has all it takes politically to drive the nation forward just the way he is doing in Lagos and moreover, he's gifted in picking good hands to surround him in making things done in the right manner.. however, he was the one who first discovered the Osinbajo of today and gave him his first political opportunity in Lagos State and another opportunity to serve the nation as vice president.

Same way he picked buhari, abeg rest.
Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by viyon02: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

And let me tell you the truth or nigerians are the same they will only vote for criminal
Never judge, he may be few Nigerins who stand for the truth.
Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by honour7: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
amaham:
Baba has suffered a stroke before

That is what it shows, is it not wickedness that such a person is still fighting for power
Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by SIMONEKPA7: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
IPOB wants Osinbajo so that their candidate (Saint Obi) can win easy, but with Tinubu mandate , it is not easy.
IBOS , Tinubu na ur papa

TINUBU is the man
Yoruba lokan
To be frank , if osinbanjo were to be the flag of APC Obi wont be having this massive support. People who originally should have supported Osinbanjo are now supporting Obi.
Many odds against Tinibu. Muslim Muslim ticket, His health, Corruption case, Drug issues, How he pocketed and control Lagos, APC style of governance, Insecurity under APC. Tell me what will Tinubu use for campaign ? shey him go tell people say him go continue from where PMB stop?
Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 5:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Delegates have made decision, move on
Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by gabolak(m): 5:49am On Jul 29, 2022
The delegates decided for us after they were heavily induced with the dollar.
Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by NaijaCowFarm: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Lets just imagine ... the scam of the Northern APC politicians

Re: How Can Yeruba Support This Man Instead Of Osinbajo by Zeemam: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2022
The delegates are the problem of this country

(1) (Reply)

Stop Insulting Elders On Social Media - Senator Orji Kalu Tells Youths / A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Igbo Agenda / What Has Changed That You Are SUDDENLY Committed To Nigeria - Reno Omokry Asked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.