Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Our Ladies Must Learn A Lesson About Indecent Dressing Here! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Ladies Must Learn A Lesson About Indecent Dressing Here! (330 Views)

Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam / Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Ladies Must Learn A Lesson About Indecent Dressing Here! by imagrg(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2023
This girl bought an iPhone. When her father saw it, he asked her "what was the 1st thing you did after buying the phone"?

She said "I put an anti-scratch sticker and bought a cover for the phone".

Did someone force you to do so? She said "No".
Her father asked her “did you think it was an insult to the manufacturer?" She said "No that it was recommended that a cover be used on the phone".
Did you cover it because it was cheap and ugly?
"No daddy, actually I covered it because I did not want any damage to it or what would devalue the phone".

"When you put the cover on, did it reduce the iPhone’s beauty?"

"Daddy I think it looks better and worth it for the protection it gives to my new iPhone".
The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said, “if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than your iphone, would you have readily agreed?".

She was mute . . . .

Indecent dressing and exposure of your body reduces your value and respect.
Let's share with our children

Re: Our Ladies Must Learn A Lesson About Indecent Dressing Here! by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On May 20, 2023
imagrg:
■ "Daddy I think it looks better and worth it for the protection it gives to my new iPhone".
The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said, “if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than your iphone, would you have readily agreed?".

She was mute . . . . Indecent dressing and exposure of your body reduces your value and respect.
Let's share with our children
Why are you folks obsessed with regulating the bodies of your women abeg? It seems some sort of curse is at work here. No be you own body but your eye dey am constantly to the point that you even imagine it your duty to regulate it. Na wa ooh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Must Learn A Lesson About Indecent Dressing Here! by EriMma1: 8:58pm On May 20, 2023
You think they will listen?
Useless generation.

You men should stop patronizing them and see them drop this bad character.
Re: Our Ladies Must Learn A Lesson About Indecent Dressing Here! by Oppsin: 9:15pm On May 20, 2023
Indecent dressing yeild them money, unemployment rate is very very high
Re: Our Ladies Must Learn A Lesson About Indecent Dressing Here! by Treasure17(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2023
EriMma1:
You think they will listen?
Useless generation.

You men should stop patronizing them and see them drop this bad character.
Lol. Not going to happen, not in this life.
Re: Our Ladies Must Learn A Lesson About Indecent Dressing Here! by meum: 10:38pm On May 20, 2023
Everything has a reason. The screen protector, the phone cover, indecent dressing too😂

Anti-Jezebel squad has been set up to handle this

(1) (Reply)

If You Get Bad Luck From Fornication, Does It Go Away When You Quit Fornicating? / Signs You Are In A Dead Church / Alfa's Response To The Yoruba Bishop Video That I Shared Here Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.