Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) (71242 Views)

I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by tabaralph: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

My kid sis is in pains. She's 21yrs.
About a month ago, just out of nowhere, she started developing some kind of scales under her feet.. Initially, we thought it was nothing serious, and it would just go, so we kept applying Vaseline on her feet every night after pressing it with warm water...

But as time went on, it got worse and painful for her too... She cries every night.. It is almost as though she can't walk. The scales are strong and stubborn and now splitting to reveal some tiny wounds.. Guess that's why she is finding it painful..

Due to financial constraints, the few chemists i've taken her to don't seem to know the name or cause of what it is, talkmore of the cure.. It breaks me to see a grown girl go through so much pain but i'm stuck..

I'm hoping the Doctors here or anyone else with a simlar issue or experience can help proffer cure for her..

Pictures below were taken from last night...

Mods pls help...
@dominique
@Sissy3

This is fungi infection it happened to one of my nephews but on the head, we used every known medication to no avail until I bought FULCIN TABLET 500mg , it disappeared completely within 2weeks there after I bought nicxoderm cream to apply for 5 days…do this and thank me later
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by steffi01(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dry, scaling skin on the sole of feet - how to treat it
Tinea Pedis
The skin on the foot is up to five times thicker than elsewhere. So it is possible to have a fungal infection on the soles of your feet without too many symptoms.

In normal skin, a fungal infection would be red, itchy, have little vesicles and appear scaly.

In feet it is quite common to have dry, scaling feet without the redness or itchiness. In other words your dry feet may not just be because you are prone to dry feet, but because you have a superficial fungal infection that is drying out the skin.

Treatment
An anti-fungal cream with excellent moisturing properties. At Supplefeet we recommend two weeks use of 1% Clotrimazole a combined foot cream and anti-fungal Azole.

OR – we use an effective moisturising foot cream and an anti-fungal cream -
e.g. Flexitol™ plus Lamisil™. Flexitol cream is great as it contains 10% urea and to break down the keratin side linkages and soften the hard skin so it is dramatically improved with the urea cream.

This can work very effectively. So don’t put up with fungal infections. They are very common but with the right treatment will resolve.

It is always best to get a diagnosis first as other skin conditions can be confused with fungal infections – e.g.

Dermatitis
Pitted Keratolysis (actually bacterial)
Psoriasis (especially on toenails)
Eczema
And many other dermatological conditions.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by SPAMBOX7: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
1Sharon:

Shut up.

There was a young Nigerian boy that went to towns and shrines in Nigeria with a monetary reward if anyone can prove juju exists.

You "come to my village" cowards were nowhere to be found.
Behind your phones you can Type whatever you like. Why not go to your village and do what he did make we see? If you get mind

Cowards
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Machinegun91(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
This is nothing but untreated chronic syphilis.

1. Give her Azithromycin 500gm ( Pfizer brand) 1 tablet per day for 3 days.

2. Penicillin G. Benzathine injection for 7 days.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by baresi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

About a month ago, just out of nowhere, she started developing some kind of scales under her feet.. Initially, we thought it was nothing serious, and it would just go, so we kept applying Vaseline on her feet every night after pressing it with warm water...

But as time went on, it got worse and painful for her too... She cries every night.. It is almost as though she can't walk. The scales are strong and stubborn and now splitting to reveal some tiny wounds.. Guess that's why she is finding it painful..

Due to financial constraints, the few chemists i've taken her to don't seem to know the name or cause of what it is, talkmore of the cure.. It breaks me to see a grown girl go through so much pain but i'm stuck..

I'm hoping the Doctors here or anyone else with a simlar issue or experience can help proffer cure for her..

Mods pls help...
@dominique
@Sissy3

Please, quickly take her to see a medical doctor for urgent treatment. That you should have done to save your kid sister immediately you notice the abnormalities. Early detection always save life and stop such medical situations from deteriorating
Good luck
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by SPAMBOX7: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
You keep making references to village, so only in villages do this your rubbish happens? grin grin maybe you should liberate yourself from ignorance and move to the city clearly your mindset is still stalk in your Ancient backward village, no wonder you believe this your rubbish.

I live in a village, i have never witnessed this your rubbish happen. Fuul!

Show me proofs of how, where, when or why it happened, or.... just go sleep my fren! Ignoramus!
Online you can Type whatever shiit u like. I no dey argue with online noise makers. If na real life now I fit don sacrifice you to one baba now sharply grin
So that person go hear word
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Abitolola: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
At the core of your sisters plight is fungal infection, you need to take some steps to gently reduce the surface infection before finally taking drugs and probably steroid creams to get rid of it, good news is it's curable.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by SaturnNick(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oluwatosinbode:
Mix coconut and lemon together. Apply it Evey seconds and she will be free from this. Tested and trusted
How can it be prepared please?
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by lendahand(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
AOOG1:
See dont rule out taking her to an herbalist as some have said here. See we are Africans, anybody that says African science is not real na small pikin.

But first off, take her to a big general hospital or any teaching hospital. They would refer you to their dermatology department. If after everything done, or over 3wks after treatment and no improvement. Carry your sister go herbalist
herbalists do more harm than good. Speaking from experience. I have seen people die painfully because they chose a stinking herbalist.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Rannam: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
I can treat her contact me
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Offixialsecret(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Me sister once have this but na traditional medicine dey take cure am
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by sketchosreev: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
what she actually has is called Pustular Psoriasis. Its actually genetic and has no known cure even Doctors don't know a lot about it. I have it. I did long years of research and I finally found out what the trigger was and I stayed off it and now I am free from it. My whole feet and palm became very clean again. Anyway not to say much, she has hope, call me on 09076555258. By Gods grace, She will be fine
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Dorakay93(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
dominique:
Where are the photos?
Are u blind?? If na prick now u go see am shocked
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Olatara(f): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
IbileIfe:
Soak and wash her feet with salt in water.
Let her bathe with water containing salt.

PS;
The salt does not actively kill viruses or bacteria, however it alters the available water and pressure of viral and bacterial cells within the mucus of the respiratory system. The salty air draws water out of the viral and bacterial cell causing the virus and bacteria to die.
OP, don't take this advice oh.

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Emdee590(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
Leprosy like in nature
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by OKC22: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
Put 2-3 grams of salt in about 2 litres of water,dip her legs one after the other for 2-3 minutes bring the feet out and allow it to dry,repeat it the next day and see the result.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by effido666: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
madgoat:
wetin dey make u shine ur teeth ?
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by OKC22: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Olatara:
OP, don't take this advice oh.
What you don't know please don't comment on it.He is absolutely right with that solution.I have tried it before and it worked after applying it again the next day.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Dshocker(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

This is a serious fungal infection that can cripple her if not treated properly.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by AmazingELixir: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Herbalists are no longer interested in treating illnesses like these...they're mostly involved in rituals and yahoo yahoo..it pays them better.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by sketchosreev: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Note Please: Do not do any of all these things or advises given to you hear . Again, it is genetic condition and only a triggering component makes
it come out and those are what you now discover and eliminate
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by michkings: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Poison 'Dont ever use foreign medication on her' !! Take her to herbalist immediately
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Unperturbed2022: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
That's psoriasis. It best treated when it began newly. It's gotten to an advance stage. I'm a Doctor by profession. If you are in Calabar, i would ask you bring it, let me examine it further. I could give u some description here if i have ur permission.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Pacyrus(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
It's like she stepped on poison meant for someone else. It did happen to my mom.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by realray(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
buy antibiotics for her and always apply Ori on that place plz stop using hot water to massage it......
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by BCJAY(f): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
May God heal her in Jesus name Amen
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by chimauga(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
Please who has solution to this it has refused to go finally since one year and some months now. knowing fully well that I am not diabetic my sugar level is ok so.

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Yankiss(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

That's athletes foot. The athlete foot fungus, Trichophyton, is a dermatophyte, related to other fungi that cause infections in human skin, hair, and nails. miconazole nitrate cream eg DAKTARIN AKTIV will eliminate it.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by proff010: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Did you know the meaning of herbalist at all. It shows how dumb and myopic you are
toba1909:

Senseless thing with no human feelings
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

But as time went on, it got worse and painful

for her too... She cries every night.. It is almost as though she can't walk. The scales are strong and stubborn and now splitting to reveal some tiny wounds.. Guess that's why she is finding it painful..

She has stepped on something spiritual and demonic, she matched what was met for another person. Wish my uncle was still alive. These are the things that can be returned with immediate effect and she will be normal back again.

You have to go spiritual, don't let finance hinder you in this. Someone somewhere planted something she matched and that's the result of it. As for those who will come and say take her to doctor, I laughed at you because you are yet to open your third eye and see beyond. Act now one save her before it creepes further

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Falls Asleep After Every Sex / Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51