Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) (71916 Views)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by musty2245: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Oluwatosinbode:
Mix coconut and lemon together. Apply it Evey seconds and she will be free from this. Tested and trusted
Is it the coconut water
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by jebbi: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Take her to see a Dermatologist
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Fujiyama: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2022
AOOG1:
See dont rule out taking her to an herbalist as some have said here. See we are Africans, anybody that says African science is not real na small pikin.

^^^
grin

Science is science. It is not grouped on a continental basis.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Obidatti2023s(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

My kid sis is in pains. She's 21yrs.
About a month ago, just out of nowhere, she started developing some kind of scales under her feet.. Initially, we thought it was nothing serious, and it would just go, so we kept applying Vaseline on her feet every night after pressing it with warm water...

But as time went on, it got worse and painful for her too... She cries every night.. It is almost as though she can't walk. The scales are strong and stubborn and now splitting to reveal some tiny wounds.. Guess that's why she is finding it painful..

Due to financial constraints, the few chemists i've taken her to don't seem to know the name or cause of what it is, talkmore of the cure.. It breaks me to see a grown girl go through so much pain but i'm stuck..

I'm hoping the Doctors here or anyone else with a simlar issue or experience can help proffer cure for her..

Pictures below were taken from last night...

Mods pls help...
@dominique
@Sissy3

That’s sexual transmission infection wounds or another STI. Probably staphylococcus aerus must have entered her bloodstream. Take her to an hospital and stop seeking medical attention in Nairaland.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by chukel(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2022
Femifasola:

You better take her to see a dermatologist in a teaching hospital, don't say I didn't warn you. If you take her to a herbal home they will give her concoctions that will damage her liver and it will be late, by that time you will still spend that money you didn't want to spend. Do not do penny wise pounds foolish.

Don't say you were not warned. Atleast you can always reference this my write up with regret if you do otherwise.

Goodluck
one of the best and enlightened comments here, yet no like. I read through many comments and came to the conclusion that most Youths in this country are not only illiterates but stupid. Well done man.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Datiboboy12: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2022
This is called athlete foot she should go to the nearest chemist the would give her a cream to rub on the effected areas .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Richy4(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2022
That looks like something Aloe Vera gel skin care products can handle sad
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by emmafineboy(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Oluwatosinbode:
Mix coconut and lemon together. Apply it Evey seconds and she will be free from this. Tested and trusted
Is it coconut oil or?
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Emilokan1(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2022
omooba969:

When it comes to health and wellbeing, following your advise is tantamount to suicide.
I stand on my advice to him. If he tries it and it doesn't work,let him come back here and call me any name he likes. In the meantime have you gone on your daily errands?
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Neddstark: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Obidatti2023s:

That’s sexual transmission infection wounds or another STI. Probably staphylococcus aerus must have entered her bloodstream. Take her to an hospital and stop seeking medical attention in Nairaland.

Some hospitals are mediocre. Believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Chigorkizz(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Na wa ooo
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by nedekid: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Oga take her to a teaching or general hospital asap. Ie government hospital. It should not be expensive. Most is that you will buy drugs.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by kenchop: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2022
I THINK WHAT SHE HAS IS WHAT THE IGBOS CALL 'OCHI ERE". IT CAUSES A BITING PAIN INSIDE HER LEGS . THE MORE SHE TAKES ORTHODOX MEDICINE THE MORE IT SPREADS AND GETS WORSE. KINDLY SEEK TRADITIONAL HELP. BUT BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE HERBALISTS SOME ARE VERY DANGEROUS. ALSO PRAYERS ARE VERY IMPORTANT. BEST OF LUCK.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by ukaface(f): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2022
Could be psoriasis

Take her to the hospital,see a dermatologist.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by HeavenVGate: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

About a month ago, just out of nowhere, she started developing some kind of scales under her feet.. Initially, we thought it was nothing serious, and it would just go, so we kept applying Vaseline on her feet every night after pressing it with warm water...

But as time went on, it got worse and painful for her too... She cries every night.. It is almost as though she can't walk. The scales are strong and stubborn and now splitting to reveal some tiny wounds.. Guess that's why she is finding it painful..

Due to financial constraints, the few chemists i've taken her to don't seem to know the name or cause of what it is, talkmore of the cure.. It breaks me to see a grown girl go through so much pain but i'm stuck..

I'm hoping the Doctors here or anyone else with a simlar issue or experience can help proffer cure for her..

Mods pls help...
@dominique
@Sissy3
Listen to me! Take her to herb seller market. They will give you something to heal her. Don't listen to those foolish ones saying nonsense trying to discourage you. Most Drs and worker in Hospital are either don't wanna work or knows nothing. You will end up waste money on meds and jabs and remember those two don't come cheap as at this dying economy but herb still cheap and effective, in fact they may end up teach you want to do, it may even be leaves around your home, that you only it collect it and make use of it.
First, get bitter leaf, grind it with little salt and mix it with Shea butter and start applying it on it. If no changes after three days, take her to herb seller market.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by asahnwaKC: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Oluwatosinbode:

Haaaa lemon o top open wound... she no go crazy...
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Toktee(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2022
arantess:

looks like fungal attack to me

sha go to hospital, simp;e antifungal creams and tabs might work

go to hospital
You are right.

Take fluconazole caps atleat five days, use anti fungal cream like canesten or mycoten cream(Bayer).... Apply 3 time daily it will vanish.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by IbileIfe: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Neddstark:

Ask her of her sexual history. It might be syphilis. If it is, she has to start treatment ASAP. I googled Syphilis feet symptoms, the images are very similar to what was shared here.
You are right.
Test for diagnosis will only cost N5000 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research, Edmund Crescent, Yaba Bus Stop, Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by lilachiever(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2022
viralinfo:
Get formalin , let her place her leg inside a dilute solution...

Formalin?

Solution that we used to preserve dead animals and their organs back then in secondary school.

Truly, it's dangerous to take medical advice from NL.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by foreshore(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

Mods pls help...
@dominique
@Sissy3

Register her quickly for Healing Streams live healing services with Pastor Chris.

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Positiveme2020: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:

Ok may try..

Don't try that, they will cause more harm than good.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by kenchop: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2022
DON'T TAKE IT LIGHTLY OH, IT KILLS. ITS A JAZZ THAT COST JUST ₦50 . VERY CHEAP BUT VERY DEADLY. WICKEDNESS IN THE WORLD HAS INCREASED GREATLY.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by omooba969(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Emilokan1:
I stand on my advice to him. If he tries it and it doesn't work,let him come back here and call me any name he likes. In the meantime have you gone on your daily errands?

When I saw your moniker I concluded you must have forgotten your brain at bourdillon. wink
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Kzais(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Your sister have step on buried charm, taking her to hospital is not going to solve it they will collect your money without any results for it first all either look for powerful pastor or go to native doctor , don't mind the people that are tell you to go to teaching hospital
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by SURElee(f): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Oluwatosinbode:

Mix coconut in what form? Is it coconut oil? Or the coconut milk?
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by AMI3(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

Mods pls help...
@dominique
@Sissy3

Bros sorry about ur sis trouble. Take this or u leave it.
Let her pee inside a pail or basin and soak her leg there 24/7 and soak handkerchief inside her urine and be mopping the affected area.. always give her 4 seeds of bitterkola every morning.
Take enough water early in the morning like 10liters a day

And always give her multivitamins
After one month take ur sis to come and thanks giving in my house
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Funflipper: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

Mods pls help...
@dominique
@Sissy3

This is fungal infection.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by cedricksly: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

Mods pls help...
@dominique
@Sissy3
I know you won't believe and some nairaland would also come for me due to ignorance.. Take this from me if you can, your sister need (unorthodox) help...... Go local and herbal
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Positiveme2020: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2022
churky01:
Please let her connect to the Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris today and tomorrow, she would receive her healing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iAHVGsdGns

Without seeing a doctor and getting medical attention?
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by assholemods: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2022
TenOverTen111:
E no go pass sey she stepped on juju
You too will be among those asking for Buhari's certificate.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by omron(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2022
07kjb:
angry
She should take faforon and spidex 20 it will heal fast..contact me
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by assholemods: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2022
churky01:
Please let her connect to the Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris today and tomorrow, she would receive her healing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iAHVGsdGns
Religion has blinded most of you, even one of Jesus disciples was a doctor. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Belgian Hospital Cut Off Ajima Ogbole’s Cervix, Paralysed Her Sister (Photos) / King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role / 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.