Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable (40963 Views)

Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / Sagay: Reps, Senators Who Refuse Screening Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted / "4 More Years!" - Reps, Senators Hail Buhari As He Presents 2019 Budget (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Lucas4903: 1:09am On Jul 29, 2022
yomi961:
Mumu man controlled by his prick and his wife.
He organised a protest only to chicken out.
Na governor be the c in c wey they control security abi, abi na them put cbn governor wey make naira fall.
Tuface

CBN governor make Naira fall…..men this is the height of it. Guy u need to go back to Economic class
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by brainhgeek(m): 2:13am On Jul 29, 2022
We will hold our governors, reps and senators....and drag them with Buhari
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Ykc2(m): 2:47am On Jul 29, 2022
vyncentino:
This is the problem with Peter obi supporters, they are not logical,in their approach,in Nigeria we have three arm of government,why is everyone calling the present Senate president rubber stamp,because of their,it's leadership approach towards this government,the legislator,is one of the arm of government that put the president on his toes,we most recognised that,for example,because the minority of the house of assembly work call for the president impeachment, buhari has call the security chief,because tuface is not calling Nigerian to vote Peter obi you guys have started calling him name
so na Peter dey send bandits to kill benue people?Peter is not yet a president your calling his name already, I won't forget how nigerian led by wole soyinka ,lauretta onochie,el rufai plus all yoruba actors and actresses were abusing Jonathan then but today all of them are sleeping, even northen youths were pictured with a coffin Jonathan was written on nobody army attacked them,
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Doyou2019: 2:52am On Jul 29, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Who takes an illiterate like him serious?

Danm bloody fool!!!!

I'm afraid I have to agree with your assertion here. If 2Baba wasn't an illiterate, he'd know that Buhari, the 36 State idiots and the 469 fat cats in NASS are all culpable. You can't leave one and slate the others na!
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by kernniejay(m): 2:53am On Jul 29, 2022
LordIsaac:
Fact 101
Which one is Fact 101? Is it the Senators that are Commander-in-Chief in charge of security, or are they the ones that appointed the Minister of Finance, or responsible for the CBN Governor and his dollar rate, or economic policies or price of diesel, bread and the general inflation?
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Aqesimitta: 2:59am On Jul 29, 2022
Two face

It's wonderful which of the faces is speaking right now, the right one or the left
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by tesppidd: 3:29am On Jul 29, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Tuface was smart for not leading the protest. Protest for Nigerians? The same people he would be fighting for would be the first to ask that he be crucified if the table is turned. How did Nigerians reward someone like Sowore (before he got confused) who stuck his neck out for them? Nigerians deserve to be left alone.

/
Thank you my brother..
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by tesppidd: 3:38am On Jul 29, 2022
kernniejay:

Which one is Fact 101? Is it the Senators that are Commander-in-Chief in charge of security, or are they the ones that appointed the Minister of Finance, or responsible for the CBN Governor and his dollar rate, or economic policies or price of diesel, bread and the general inflation?
The major blame is at the foot of Mr President.

But that is not to say that all you listed above are the entire problems we have in Nigeria.

For instance, the governor of my state of residence;

1. Cannot pay minimum wage despite other smaller states paying minimum wage.
2. Has not promoted anyone in the civil service since he became governor 7 years ago.
3. Has not employed people into the state civil service or created any job opportunities.
4. Is owing a lot of pension arrears.
5. State run primary and secondary schools are an eyesore.
And this is a very rich state with an average revenue of 40 billion naira monthly.

All these ones, is it Buhari again?

1 Like

Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by drehdinho(m): 4:19am On Jul 29, 2022
He’s simply oblivious of the constitution. Ignorance at its peak.
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by infogeneral: 4:20am On Jul 29, 2022
Somehow reasonable! If the national assembly members are up to their tasks, the President would rather sit up or get impeached.
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by fcbelle72(f): 5:59am On Jul 29, 2022
GamalNasser:
This Tuface is a very foolish man these days
i concur with you my dear friend , The guy na mumu father of all mumu nation
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Kingisibor: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2022
He is the fommander in chief, even the reps senators are blaming buhari and are about impeaching him right away...
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Caleb48(m): 6:19am On Jul 29, 2022
Shey na my LGA chairman go end ASUU strike abi? African queen like u, mumu man
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:28am On Jul 29, 2022
Are Nairaland members insinuating that the governors, ministers, senators, house of reps, perm secs, MDAs DGs & MDs, state commissioners, LGA chair & judiciary are all working concertedly to actualize the Pres destructive agenda for the con3?

I mean There is zero accountability across board shocked
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Amoo89: 6:41am On Jul 29, 2022
God1000:
Please no need of insulting 2face, correct him instead

To this topic, we need pragmatic, purposeful and exemplary leadership at the centre Mr 2face.

The states and local governments will follow suit if the federal government is providing good governance.

There's no place on earth where development will occur without effective and efficient leadership at the federal level, bad policies of this government is affecting everyone.

Though I agree with him that nigerians should hold their representatives at the state and local levels accountable, but its not enough considering the composition of our government where the federal government controls almost everything with overwhelming power.

His statement of leaving buhari alone is unconscionable and laughable when nigerians are going through hell because of Buhari's ineptitude and cluelessness

On behalf of the good people of benue state, I hereby repudiate and condemn his off the cuff remarks.

Please is one person called federal government
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Coldie(m): 7:00am On Jul 29, 2022
Shut up is it our reps and senators that handles security? Is it our reps and senators that are oweing ASUU, is it our reps that finished Nigerias excess crude account?

Tuface it seems that illiteracy disturbing u makes u talk rubbish all the time
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Coldie(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2022
inoki247:
Everyone will be blaming Buhari for everything...

I remember when Saraki no gri allow Buhari colet any how loan den...

Every step Buhari dey take the Governors and senators are signatory to dem....

Cos Buhari no fit take doz step alone...

So if Buhari is Clueless at least all this Senators and Governors no suppose dey sign am with him...

The 1 Billion Usd wey Buhari withdraw for Security all the state Governors are signatory to the Withdrawal.....

That 1Billion Usd dem share am together as security vote....
U and I know u are lying governors and senators re not signatory to anything.

If Buhari wants to do sth nobody can advise him
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by ufotunang: 7:03am On Jul 29, 2022
2 face eyeing tinubu bullion van dollars...also want to chop his own share of the national cake
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by inoki247: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2022
Coldie:

U and I know u are lying governors and senators re not signatory to anything.

If Buhari wants to do sth nobody can advise him

Which lie wu gave Buhari the go ahead to withdraw the ECA funds no be the Governors...

https://www.nairaland.com/4233418/governors-approve-withdrawal-1-billion

I remember when Ameachi took Jonathan to court den just to share funds...

You think say President can du it all alone his just taking the fall alone ni all of dem are signatory to the looting...

doz Governors and Nass assembly members are part of the looting unless you don't want to hear the truth...
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by ogayemiolumide(m): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Which kind talk b dis. The president is to b blamed cos he has the powers(at least) to take out those that ain't working well.
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by JooEeL(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2022
paradigmshift:
utter pin as how idiot?? When he's donating to idps in his state , what did u say? Coward kill u there... What's the governor doing ode

Join him in donating to IDPs. Pele ti e.
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by phemmyfour: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2022
bennybuhari:
So says the Coward who organised a protest and chickened out
Don't mind him...let him control his household first especially his dick
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by mecuries(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2022
he is an illiterate...why should people listen to him?
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by MrBroke(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Pussy ass nigerian youths, everyday you blame one man for millions of your problems, is like the only politician we know is the president. Private sector b killing us more. I hardly hear people complaing about so called Governors, Senators, CEOs, Pastors, Leaders at different Bodies, Family Members, Tribalist, Scammers and supporters of evil. Everything Buhari, Buhari. You think only the president can do shit. A Man kills his wife it's the presidents fault, you had no breakfast it's the presidents fault. I guess when you make it too you say its the president. Somethings are more reasonable than taken as rational
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by huntila(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2022
Misleading Headline.
The video says otherwise.
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by MrBroke(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2022
This is not dictatorship, it is democracy so power is divided. The little power we do get at home and at work we misuse. You saw something that doesn't belong to you, you went ahead to take it, causing damage and financial struggle to the person and then tomorrow you same thieving ass nigga gon say the country shit is the president's fault. Passing the blame is the order of this days in this country
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Bundaweber: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2022
samuelpeters:

The centre has too much power.
So people are right to call out the president.

Ok educate me. How does the centre have t"oo much power"?
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by GenerationNext: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2022
bennybuhari:
So says the Coward who organised a protest and chickened out
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2022
paradigmshift:
e pain am ...

Pain who local boy,do you think we are same.
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by kernniejay(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2022
tesppidd:
The major blame is at the foot of Mr President.

But that is not to say that all you listed above are the entire problems we have in Nigeria.

For instance, the governor of my state of residence;

1. Cannot pay minimum wage despite other smaller states paying minimum wage.
2. Has not promoted anyone in the civil service since he became governor 7 years ago.
3. Has not employed people into the state civil service or created any job opportunities.
4. Is owing a lot of pension arrears.
5. State run primary and secondary schools are an eyesore.
And this is a very rich state with an average revenue of 40 billion naira monthly.

All these ones, is it Buhari again?
It is because bandits have not hit your town and you can still afford bread at N1000 and N710 per dollar. That is why you can complain about minimun wage and pension. Go and check the pyramid of human needs and see the basic things.
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by paradigmshift(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Pain who local boy,do you think we are same.
enjoy international man
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by paradigmshift(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
JooEeL:

Join him in donating to IDPs. Pele ti e.
ooook

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) / Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff / Abba Moro Convoy Involved In Accident On Way To Campaign, Many Dead. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.