Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? (5370 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Maynnmann: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2022
Templee333:
Ok.Well done @maxindhouse. But u'r switching sides b/w Jesus & word rulers. U ignored Jesus who taught u 2 turn the other cheek & side with world rulers to take ur enemies 2 court. Did Jesus teach u dat? Again, u ignored Jesus word abt signs that follow believers in Mark 16:17,18. U r now telling me dat Jesus is against signs & miracles,was he lying in d above verses? Its like u quote Jesus when it suits u, but ignore him when it's against JW doctrine. U see ur life?

According to the watchtower and Jehovah witness, jesus is the same as angel michael.
When you understand the motive, you’ll understand the fallen watchers

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

According to the watchtower and Jehovah witness, jesus is the same as angel michael.
When you understand the motive, you’ll understand the fallen watchers
the thing tire me-o. What are they watching btw? All they've been watching 4 hundreds of years,nothing good come out. May be MAXINDHOUSE has an explanation 4 the angel Michael and Jesus issue. He is a very smart watcher

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
My questn was:
where did Jesus tell u to take people to court and hire lawyers to lie 4 u? Just put the chapter & verse. No long story. As 4 d matter of Mark 16, u JW'S are free to erase it out of ur NWT,but its right there in other Bible transltn. U can as well erase John 14:12. Then u come hear to tell me that jw r the only ones teaching people the practical application of Jesus teachings. God is watching u-o

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Templee333:

My questn was:
where did Jesus tell u to take people to court and hire lawyers to lie 4 u? Just put the chapter & verse. No long story. As 4 d matter of Mark 16, u JW'S are free to erase it out of ur NWT,but its right there in other Bible transltn. U can as well erase John 14:12. Then u come hear to tell me that jw r the only ones teaching people the practical application of Jesus teachings. God is watching u-o

Please when you see JWs around try to engage them since you don't want LONG STORY, i wasn't born a JW they also came knocking my door while i was a Muslim so if i now accepted their teachings as truth and you haven't find a clue in what we've been discussing so far then i think you should face them directly when they come around. What the scriptures say is that we shouldn't engage in worthless arguments that's of no practical benefits {Titus 3:9} i was only trying to express myself based on what you want to know but it's obvious you really want to deal with them so they're in your neighbourhood do whatever pleases you to them there! Luke 21:12-19

Thanks for your time! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please when you see JWs around try to engage them since you don't want LONG STORY, i wasn't born a JW they also came knocking my door while i was a Muslim so if i now accepted their teachings as truth and you haven't find a clue in what we've been discussing so far then i think you should face them directly when they come around. What the scriptures say is that we shouldn't engage in worthless arguments that's of no practical benefits {Titus 3:9} i was only trying to express myself based on what you want to know but it's obvious you really want to deal with them so they're in your neighbourhood do whatever pleases you to them there! Luke 21:12-19

Thanks for your time! smiley

Goodbye sir, have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by cornelboy(f): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
AntiChristian:
Na to call police arrest them for invasion of privacy if they knock on my house gate. Especially this max and cornel boy they Sabi lie o!
E be like say head dé pain you.

I wasn't born a JW just like max.
We did our research before seeing that JW is the only true religion on earth right now. They are the only one following God's word and doing his will.

You are all following man-made doctrines not God's word.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=115196531]
E be like say head dé pain you.

I wasn't born a JW just like max.
We did our research before seeing that JW is the only true religion on earth right now. They are the only one following God's word and doing his will.

You are all following man-made doctrines not God's word.
pls can u tell us where u made ur research?

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by johnw47: 1:42am On Jul 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

watch what you say against the WORKS of God's Holy Spirit! Matthew 12:31-32

lost false jw mad max

you say: "watch what you say against the WORKS of God's Holy Spirit"
and you give mat 12:31-32 as reference

you twist/change God's word because you don't believe that the Holy Spirit is a person,
you would rather give credit to works than to the Spirit behind those works

the sin and blasphemy mentioned in those verses is against the Holy Spirit, not against His Good Works:

Mat 12:31  Therefore I tell you, people will be forgiven for every sin and blasphemy, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 
Mat 12:32  Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

your pharisee fore fathers said Jesus did His miracles through beelzebub/the devil,
of course Jesus performed his miracles through the Holy Spirit.

your pharisee fore fathers called the Holy Spirit of God, beelzebub/the devil
that is the sin against the Holy Spirit

truly the Holy Spirit is not "the ole demon ghost", as you false jw's love to say,
you all being of the same line of thought

your fore fathers the pharisees called the Christians Holy Spirit "the devil"
you false jw's call the Christians Holy Spirit "the ole demon ghost"
see how closely you take after them

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Lighthouse50: 3:07am On Jul 30, 2022
For those criticizing JWs, is it not better to spend that energy to dn what is right before GOD. Its like a seller who left his shop to check and confirm what another sells. tell me who ynu are to couer up heaps of dirts in your closet and cry over stain in another man's house.? Christ said first remoue the log in your eye, then you see clearly to remove spec frnm your brother's eye.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by johnw47: 4:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Lighthouse50:
For those criticizing JWs, is it not better to spend that energy to dn what is right before GOD. Its like a seller who left his shop to check and confirm what another sells. tell me who ynu are to couer up heaps of dirts in your closet and cry over stain in another man's house.? Christ said first remoue the log in your eye, then you see clearly to remove spec frnm your brother's eye.

so you don't like the truth that is said about false jw's
as in my post above

too bad for you

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45am On Jul 30, 2022
Lighthouse50:

What most of them don't know is that faithful people always listens to both critics and those they're criticizing, meditate thoroughly on what both sides says then go back to check the scriptures!
God's word said PROSTYLES living in Beroea accepted what the Christians taught with eagerness but checked the scriptures to be sure if these things are true! Act 17:11

But why checking the scriptures despite seeing the supernatural gifts among Christians?

Well it's because all these people are Beroeans PRACTICING Judaism and the Jews were trying to poison their minds against Christians so the Beroeans are lost between two separate roads that's why they need to check carefully what the scriptures say to be sure that they're not going into Idolatry as Jews categorized CHRISTIANITY back then.

Today the same thing is happening. I became one of Jehovah's Witnesses not just because of their preaching and teaching but because all the ill-treatment and vilification Jesus foretold regarding his true disciples are been measured out to Jehovah's Witnesses on daily basis just as Jesus Christ said whereas there are over 41,000 different sects claiming denominations of Christianity!

So even if i'm not fully convinced about their teachings the criticism and hatred from all sides is enough to single out this group as if they're standing on a mountain that's not hidden! Matthew 5:14-16 compare to Isaiah 2:2 undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 6:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Lighthouse50:
u see a problem with those criticizing Jws, right? But when Jw's criticize other faiths there's no problem. Why dont u tell ur over-righteous Jw's to stop criticizin catholics & protestants? Or don't u know that they criticize ev'ry other institution,including governmental authorities? If u screw up a little u'll see ur frnd MaxInDHouse critizing charities & orphanages & faith healers,but u have no problem with that. When will u guys learn to clear the log in ur eyes 1st? Oh! The Jws are always right!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

u see a problem with those criticizing Jws, right? But when Jw's criticize other faiths there's no problem. Why dont u tell ur over-righteous Jw's to stop criticizin catholics & protestants? Or don't u know that they criticize ev'ry other institution,including governmental authorities? If u screw up a little u'll see ur frnd MaxInDHouse critizing charities & orphanages & faith healers,but u have no problem with that. When will u guys learn to clear the log in ur eyes 1st? Oh! The Jws are always right!

I don't CRITICIZE any religion at all rather i set matters straight through reasoning from the scriptures! 2Timothy 3:16

For instance a Nairalander raised a topic on the benefits of Islam (a religion) in the society:
https://www.nairaland.com/7224422/what-benefits-islam-brought-nigeria
Comments were rolling in as many kept talking about the atrocities of radical religionists who are claiming Muslims and then a commentator referred to the works of Catholic missionaries (members of another religion) like hospitals and schools so i chipped in my comments that though the Catholics brought schools and hospitals but that is not what Jesus of Nazareth taught his disciples to go and do!

Perhaps you don't get my point.
Religionists claiming Muslims killing people are doing what is evil but it's not all Muslims that's killing people after all we have Muslims in our society here and so far so good they've been practicing their faith for more than 150 years as members of the society without picking up weapons to kill people of other faith. So those killing people are the bad eggs in that religion and if we have to go through what their prophet taught it's clear that he never sent them to go out killing neighbours.
Religionists claiming Christians also killing people have been here before and it's after they've gained prominence that they stopped the killings. If you travel to Mecca (Saudi Arabia) you will see the peace in their society because the religionists have gained control over the populace just as Catholics did here in Nigeria before they gained control!

In Eastern Nigeria majority are Catholics not because the missionaries preached the way the founder of Christianity commissioned the religion rather it was through slave trade that the Catholics gained control over the Ibos and many cities close to the Atlantic ocean since the slave traders came through the sea.

So if we want to talk about the benefits of any religion we need to speak without making comparison because going by the founders of both Islam (Muhammad) and Christianity (Jesus) it's not through killings that a religion should be propagated but through PREACHING (PLEADING)

That's what i was saying it was those criticizing Islam that were trying to turn the whole thing over as if i was criticizing any religion, i was setting matters straight using the scriptures! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Lighthouse50: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

Im referring to all
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Lighthouse50: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2022
johnw47:

so you don't like the truth that is said about false jw's
as in my post above

too bad for you
The blind can not lead the blind if not both fall into a ditch. Your attitude shows clearly the lack of God's spirit in you. Just list out the fruit of the spirit and the flesh and see where you fall into. Despite lots of critics , JWs still tend tn smile back at their criticizers with hope of proving their pnints from the bible but most denominations just speak to deter them forgetting they are even worst.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by cornelboy(f): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=Templee333 post=115198563][/quote]
I did it in the moon.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by cornelboy(f): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Lighthouse50:
The blind can not lead the blind if not both fall into a ditch. Your attitude shows clearly the lack of God's spirit in you. Just list out the fruit of the spirit and the flesh and see where you fall into. Despite lots of critics , JWs still tend tn smile back at their criticizers with hope of proving their pnints from the bible but most denominations just speak to deter them forgetting they are even worst.
I like you
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2022
cornelboy:

I did it in the moon.
Walahi talahi o ti chop witch!

In the moon!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by cornelboy(f): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Walahi talahi o ti chop witch!,
In the moon!
Like that question looks dumb. And I don't have a better answer cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2022
cornelboy:

The truth is that most people don't know how to go about thorough RESEARCH.
Once a person is nice and generous like the good Samaritan they concludes that such a person's form of worship must be acceptable to God, whereas Jesus referred to the good Samaritan as a NEIGHBOUR {Luke 10:29-37} not a BROTHER {Matthew 12:46-50} which means people can prove to be neighbours by their kind gesture but when it comes to worship Jesus Christ insisted that Samaritans (including the good one who proved to be a neighbour) aren't worshiping the true God! John 4:22

They only call Jesus Lord {Matthew 7:21-23} and worship him but their hearts are far removed from his teachings as they teach commands of men (kind gestures meant God's servants) as doctrines! Matthew 15:8-9 undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2022
cornelboy:

which one come b dumb? Oga tell me where u made ur research & find out that its only Jw that practise the truth of the Bible. Anyway,it might be in the moon 'cos those living on earth already knw the rate of jws hypocrisy & deception. You can as well continue ur moon research & feed urself with ideas of some 8 old men frm America. Maybe they are frm the moon 'cos their ideas are so unearthly & absurd

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by cornelboy(f): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

which one come b dumb? Oga tell me where u made ur research & find out that its only Jw that practise the truth of the Bible. Anyway,it might be in the moon 'cos those living on earth already knw the rate of jws hypocrisy & deception. You can as well continue ur moon research & feed urself with ideas of some 8 old men frm America. Maybe they are frm the moon 'cos their ideas are so unearthly & absurd
I did it in heaven.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

The truth is that it's not everyone that can take harsh inquisition lightly!

The way you were questioning me despite the calm response i was giving you from the Bible can get on the nerves of someone who is not that patient. Everyone knows that a research on what true believers ought to do should be based on what is WRITTEN in the scriptures not what people around you think:

Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thes·sa·lo·niʹca, for they accepted the word with the greatest eagerness of mind, carefully examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so. Act 17:11

Of course Luke wouldn't have commended the Beroeans if they were mixing up different views to judge how pure worship should be! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by cornelboy(f): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:

Their teachings and ideas is based on the Bible unlike your church that follows manmade doctrines of the Catholics.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Janosky: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:
My questn was:
where did Jesus tell u to take people to court and hire lawyers to lie 4 u? Just put the chapter & verse. No long story.
did your Bible say Jesus was in court?
Did your Bible say Paul was in court?
Did your Bible say King Solomon held a court to adjudge a case?
You don't seem to study your Bible.
Abeg, pls shift.

Templee333:

As 4 d matter of Mark 16, u JW'S are free to erase it out of ur NWT,but its right there in other Bible transltn. U can as well erase John 14:12. Then u come hear to tell me that jw r the only ones teaching people the practical application of Jesus teachings. God is watching u-o
You don't know shishi about Mark chapter 16.
Pls , don't come online again and PROVE your ignorance in glowing terms.

Which greater works have you done more than Jesus Christ?
Clowns too plenty inside Nairaland.
grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Janosky: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Jashub:
I have hot water prepared for them . Especially for the likes Janosky and Maxinthehouse grin

Abeg you, pls use your time and efforts to think positive thoughts rather than plan violence and evil for your fellow man.

You know where person who pour hot water on him fellow man go end up. grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Janosky: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:
U r making ev'rytin looks like u r following Jesus! But u dont show me where Jesus instructed u to take anybody to court & hire lawyers.
Was Paul a lawyer?
Was Jesus and Paul in court at different times?
Oga,go study your Bible,I dey beg you. angry
Templee333:

You didnt tell me when Jesus set up buildings & call 'em Kingdom halls.
Did the disciples hold meetings on the moon?
Templee333:

Or did Jesus tell u to hate those who aren't ur members?
Galatians 6 :10,pls wear goggles to see it very well.
1 Corinthians 5:1-13 is a display of God's loving discipline.
Templee333:

Btw, Jesus healed d sick & raised d dead but u dont
Why didnt u go out healed people like Jesus? Then we would know u r the real followers of Christ.
Are you not a follower of Christ? How many people have you healed?
Pls show us evidence.

Templee333:
U r
Instead u locked up ur KH & stoped ur activity when COVID broke.
JWs NEVER stopped our activities. We adjusted to the challenges of the covid pandemic.
Templee333:
U r
. Oh! b4 I 4get,go & put on ur face mask b4 u preach here because corona is evrywhere!
We love our neighbors and comply with the laws of Cesaar.
Thank you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2022
See me see troooouble! Who come be dis Janosky where dey fine my trouble naaau! Abi them neva teach d kind manner wey u go dey carry talk 2 pesn? If i want start am with u 4 here u no go fit bear am-o.
Abi dem send u? Go tell them say i no dey-o,u no see me. Abi u want use me count hours where u go report 4 dis month? I get ur type 4 here,them plenty well well.
Now if u kno say u don chop beleful,make u mention me again. U go hear am 4 ur body!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Janosky: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Templee333:
See me see troooouble! Who come be dis Janosky where dey fine my trouble naaau! Abi them neva teach d kind manner wey u go dey carry talk 2 pesn? If i want start am with u 4 here u no go fit bear am-o.
Abi dem send u? Go tell them say i no dey-o,u no see me. Abi u want use me count hours where u go report 4 dis month? I get ur type 4 here,them plenty well well.
Now if u kno say u don chop beleful,make u mention me again. U go hear am 4 ur body!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2022
JWs and their Freemason heritage. Below is a JW Convention venue today which was specifically designed by Freemasons . They bought and renovated it. They hold their yearly conventions there. It is called Stanley Theatre in New Jersey, USA That's the hall they usually like to reveal their New Lightgrin grin Watchtower did some renovations But left the Freemason and Knights Templar designs and Symbols. Coincidence? Nope! They are Freemasons ofcourse! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2022
More JW Freemason heritage. grin cheesy They just love to showcase themselves! Jachin and Boaz Pillars of Freemasonry in Kingdom Halls. grin grin

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2022
grin grin grin

The last pic is actually a Masonic lodge but that's the exact design of Kingdom Halls. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

No More Christmas For Me! / Evolutionist Please Explain / If Nigerian Churches Were Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.