Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? (5371 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am ashamed that the real face of my Cult has been exposed.

Shut up your mouth! Why is it that when I pose hard hitting questions about the Satanic nature of your Cult, you run away? But when it comes to Lying and Libel, you get a lot of strength to shout up and down in this forum. Is this what you were taught in Watchtower? does this not show you are a follower of Satan, father of lies? To lie and bundle several people together to be one person? You are not Sane! Watchtower has transformed you to be schizophrenic and Bipolar. Why is it that the only point you can make in this thread is calling several people to be one person? But you are suddenly mute when I show you Satanism in Watchtower.

Intelligent officer of the DUM DUM, Tell me why these Satanic symbols are stationed at the entrance of this Kingdom Hall in England of the One True religion.

Also, tell me why Watchtower is running you JWs and your Mother Freemason Cult IBSA at the same time yet still claiming Pure Worship? Is that Pure Worship to you? Why are Freemason symbols plastered all over you?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're back shey?
No wahala. Just stop taking it personal because you can never convince a right thinking person to leave his religion if you're going about with PERSONAL grievances! wink

Mr intelligent officer of the DUM DUM, did you not investigate this Cult as an intelligent officer before delving into it and dedicating your miserable life to it? Are you aware Jesus warned about Watchtower? Were you not coached on Christianity before moving from Frying pan to Fire? Jesus said Let no one deceive you for False Prophets will appear and say The Lord's day has come! The time is near and has come! Jesus is hiding here, you just can't see him (denoting invisibility) , come and see! Who has done all these things? You JWs! Jesus even says Don't believe them You all said Jesus has already come but invisibly. You all prophesied that the end has come 10 times! 10 good times! Mad MaxInDHouse. See? Jesus was referring to you JWs as the False Prophets. You see your life for outside? You're in Satanism now! Congrats!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2022
Courz:

Shut up your mouth!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, oteneaaron you're getting it all wrong by making this PERSONAL! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2022
Courz:

dedicating your miserable life to it?
Getting PERSONAL! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Watchtower has finished us JWs in this forum.

Tell me why these Satanic symbols are all over your Cult.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Watchtower has disgraced us.

Tell us why the names of the JW Cartoon characters, Caleb and Sophia, happen to be names of two Masonic lodges.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Mad MaxInDHouse, Tell us why the One True religion, Watchtower is running you JWs and your Mother Freemason Cult IBSA at the same time yet still claiming Pure Worship. Is that Pure Worship to you? Remember, IBSA are Freemasons free to celebrate Christmas, birthdays, and free to do everything you JWs prohibit showing that all your doctrines and restrictions are Made up. A sham! Explain that to us.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Courz:

Tell me why these Satanic symbols are all over your Cult.

Courz:

Tell us why the names of the JW Cartoon characters, Caleb and Sophia, happen to be names of two Masonic lodges.

For you to live long stop taking this PERSONAL! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am speechless. Watchtower has disgraced me.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Courz:
Mad MaxInDHouse, Tell us why the One True religion, Watchtower is running you JWs and your Mother Freemason Cult IBSA at the same time yet still claiming Pure Worship. Is that Pure Worship to you? Remember, IBSA are Freemasons free to celebrate Christmas, birthdays, and free to do everything you JWs prohibit showing that all your doctrines are Made up. A sham! Explain that to us.

What they used to lure you away has no effect on me because i know what i saw, heard and read before i became one of JWs.
So getting PERSONAL over what i choose to do with my life will only makes you a sadist! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am speechless. Watchtower has disgraced us.

Mad MaxInDHouse, Tell us why the One True religion, Watchtower is running you JWs and your Mother Freemason Cult IBSA at the same time yet still claiming Pure Worship. Is that Pure Worship to you? Remember, IBSA are Freemasons free to celebrate Christmas, birthdays, and free to do everything you JWs prohibit showing that all your doctrines and restrictions are Made up. A sham! Explain that to us.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Courz:

So this is also part of what they used to lure you out of God's organization!
I'm sorry for you! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am going through severe cognitive Dissonance.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2022
Courz:

Mad MaxInDHouse.
PERSONAL over what i choose to do with my own life o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I fell for a Satanic scam thinking I was leaving from Grass to grace. I have fellen from Frying pan to fire.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by johnw47: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2022
Courz:

Shut up your mouth! Why is it that when I pose hard hitting questions about the Satanic nature of your Cult, you run away? But when it comes to Lying and Libel, you get a lot of strength to shout up and down in this forum. Is this what you were taught in Watchtower? does this not show you are a follower of Satan, father of lies? To lie and bundle several people together to be one person? You are not Sane! Watchtower has transformed you to be schizophrenic and Bipolar. Why is it that the only point you can make in this thread is calling several people to be one person? But you are suddenly mute when I show you Satanism in Watchtower.
Intelligent officer of the DUM DUM, Tell me why these Satanic symbols are stationed at the entrance of this Kingdom Hall in England of the One True religion.
Also, tell me why Watchtower is running you JWs and your Mother Freemason Cult IBSA at the same time yet still claiming Pure Worship? Is that Pure Worship to you? Why are Freemason symbols plastered all over you?

it could be that false witness max saw yours and oteneaaron names together at the bottom of the page, both of you viewing at the same time, but he doesn't stay away long, he loves to come back repeating his paranoid lies over and over again before God

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am going through Severe cognitive Dissonance.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2022
What about the 10 times false prediction of the 2nd coming? Have u nothing 2 say? @maxindhouse

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Well when you're ready for mature discussion let me know because using different monikers to pour out your PERSONAL grievances makes no sense to me! wink

See you some other time! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Watchtower has disgraced me so I am exiting the WhatsApp chat like a coward that I am.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by johnw47: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Well when you're ready for mature discussion let me know because using different monikers to pour out your PERSONAL grievances makes no sense to me! wink
See you some other time! wink

job 15:12 Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

you satan's mob/false witnesses can of course never stop lying
and loving that God hates it

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2022
Templee333:

What about the 10 times false prediction of the 2nd coming? Have u nothing 2 say? @maxindhouse

I have noticed you're biased in your findings but that will not stop me from showing you the folly of your fellow critics!

There's a difference between prediction and anticipation, God's people have always been anticipating the day and hour God's Kingdom will come because that's where all their hope lies!
You can read the Bible for yourself to see how many of God's people in the past have been anticipating God's Kingdom!

John anticipated the Kingdom of God to start operating after baptizing Jesus! Matthew 11:2-3

The Apostles anticipated the Kingdom after Jesus' resurrection! Act 1:6

Even after other Apostles have died through brutality John was anticipating Jesus' return in the first century! Revelations 22:20

So God's people kept anticipating their kingdom with fervent prayers as they keep preaching zealously and industriously teaching in all their neighbourhood.

Jesus promised them that all these wickedness will end after they completed the their earthly assignment of gathering subjects of God's Kingdom throughout the earth! Matthew 24:14

So i don't see what they said as predictions because it's all about what God has promised them in the Bible it's all anticipation of what their God promised them.

Predictions or Prophecies are things that nobody has heard or read anywhere before not what has been written for everyone of us to read in the scriptures, then some people now demonize faithful ones for anticipating it.

No nah! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2022
This is the god Watchtower worships below. This is who they get all their false predictions and doctrines from. Lucifer aka Great Architect of the Universe as called by Freemasons. The same they call Jehovah, the most important personality in Freemasonry which is the same with the JWs. This is why he is depicted in the first pic as one holding the square and compass of Freemasonry constructing the world as he deems fit. The Bible says he is the god of this world. This is an art work of someone who was inspired by Lucifer. This is who Watchtower branded as Jehovah to JWs to worship unknowingly. They even sacrifice their lives to Lucifer unknowingly. JWs don't know this. Only Freemason JWs aka the Anointed ones know.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Shalom! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Courz: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Typing nonsense no one bothers to read.

Shut up your mouth and tell us why as an intelligent officer, you didn't bother to investigate properly and do your due diligence before falling for A Freemason scam! Why didn't you listen to Jesus in his warning about False Prophets? Even the warning from Almighty God himself about False Prophets, you disobeyed! Jesus was specific about the false prophecies they will proclaim. You saw that Watchtower fitted the whole description Jesus gave in the Bible but you choose to disobey him still! I hope you know Jesus is the one who is going to judge everyone! Watchtower says they are the road to Salvation when in fact Jesus is the road. They say in order to gain Salvation and benefits of Jesus's sacrifice, you must follow the anointed ones closely. Isn't that blasphemy? Are you not seeing that they are claiming to be your Messiah exactly as Jesus predicted? Jesus is not even your mediator! That's the worst part. You are not a Follower of Christ! You are a follower of Watchtower! For knowingly deciding to align yourself with a Satanic Cult exposed by Jesus himself, you are not a Christian! This is why you JWs are not classified as Christians!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
but what if these "anticipations" (as u choose to call it) were made by other churches/religion, would ur Watchtower not point them out as false prophets/antichrist? why is there always & exception when ur organisation err?
@maxindhouse

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Templee333:
but what if these "anticipations" (as u choose to call it) were made by other churches/religion, would ur Watchtower not point them out as false prophets/antichrist? why is there always & exception when ur organisation err?
@maxindhouse

You called it my organization but i called what i found {Matthew 7:13-14} God's organization!

Jesus Christ said:

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" Matthew 6:21

Well all members of God's organization have just one thing in their hearts: when will God's Kingdom comes?
That's why all critics always complain about the same thing that's often in their mind:
GOD'S KINGDOM! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You called it my organization but i called what i found {Matthew 7:13-14} God's organization!

Jesus Christ said:

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" Matthew 6:21

Well all members of God's organization have just one thing in their hearts: when will God's Kingdom comes?
That's why all critics always complain about the same thing that's often in their mind:
GOD'S KINGDOM! smiley
please check the question i asked u & see if u've answered it.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Templee333:

please check the question i asked u & see if u've answered it.
It's OK, thanks.
Shalom! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK, thanks. Shalom! smiley
shalom my nyash! Is shalom the answer 2 my question?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Templee333:

shalom my nyash! Is shalom the answer 2 my question?
Your reaction is becoming suspicious, please don't get PERSONAL over what people choose to do with their lives. They have the right to do whatever they like as there is FREEDOM of SPEECH EXPRESSION WORSHIP and ASSOCIATION.
So when you ask someone a question about his or her faith and he/she accorded you with a response can you just calmly address them without getting overly anxious, it doesn't show any sign of tolerance.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Going From House To House Again? by Templee333(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your reaction is becoming suspicious, please don't get PERSONAL over what people choose to do with their lives. They have the right to do whatever they like as there is FREEDOM of SPEECH EXPRESSION WORSHIP and ASSOCIATION.
So when you ask someone a question about his or her faith and he/she accorded you with a response can you just calmly address them without getting overly anxious, it doesn't show any sign of tolerance.
okay...now i understand u. So why does the watchtower always find fault in others but close its eyes to its own faults?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

If Nigerian Churches Were Banks / Abuja Pastor, Apostle Joshua Talena Kissing Wife During A Church Program / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.