Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired (24068 Views)

Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People / Suswam: We’re In A Bad Situation, Nigeria May Not Exist By 2030 / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by Ilajesaint: 7:23am On Jul 29, 2022
In a saner country, this man would have resigned.But for my country na do or die.

2 Likes

Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by Arutan: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2022
Gandollar:
Get over yourself and get out if you can't bear the heat. You little hypocrites on this forum make me sick!

What heat? Do you own anything good at all in this life? People have spent their lives in various parts of this country and invested billions but all you seek to do is to destroy the nation starting with the Yoruba race. You want people from other tribes to support you while you keep hating their leaders daily. You have even resorted to using the instrumentality of the church to project such hatred and senselessness. What are you guys up to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by Arutan: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2022
Ilajesaint:
In a saner country, this man would have resigned.But for my country na do or die.

I agree with you and cannot even now come to terms with why he is still there. People like i and others have invested millions and billions in various parts of this country. Will never suggest nor support this deep heated hatred and divisive attempts. What the bandits are doing physically is what some are also doing online virtually.

1 Like

Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by Gandollar(f): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. You must think others are fraudsters like you. Nothing concerns me but politics. It is all I am interested in because of the influence it has over the positive or negative direction of Nigeria.

I leave romance and such to sad saps like you, likely male pretending to be female, and those misfits who have no life or cannot score with the opposite sex offline and need to come here seeking e-romance, e-love and e-validation.

Tinubu has a right to contest. Vote your candidate and leave others to vote their choice.
Yinmu!

Oropo!
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by Gandollar(f): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2022
Arutan:

What heat? Do you own anything good at all in this life? People have spent their lives in various parts of this country and invested billions but all you seek to do is to destroy the nation starting with the Yoruba race. You want people from other tribes to support you while you keep hating their leaders daily. You have even resorted to using the instrumentality of the church to project such hatred and senselessness. What are you guys up to?
You are dismissed. Gerrarrahia.
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by Arutan: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2022
Gandollar:
You are dismissed. Gerrarrahia.

You’re too little in this life to know anything.
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2022
Gandollar:
Yinmu!

Oropo!

Abeg dey 'yinmu' dey go.
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by kefe4wealth: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2022
[b][/b]there must be continuous security challenges as far buhari is still the president.
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Arutan:

They will remain "too little" forever because what drives most IPOBians are primordial sentiments.

They are easily the most emotional, most hateful, most unfocused and most immature Nigerians to exist by a country mile.

Wise Yorubas should be asking why Igbos concentrate all efforts on Tinubu yet have nothing to say about Atiku and Kwankwaso who have never done and will never do anything for them.

1 Like

Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by Aqesimitta: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2022
It is well
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by onuman: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Tell that to the mostly stomach infrastructure politicians from the southern regions of Nigeria who pretend they don't know that the terrorists share the same objective with religious and political leaders of the northern sharia states. The objective is getting Nigeria to become an Islamic Republic to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

If the southern politicians protect the interests of their people, they would have pulled their respective regions out of Nigeria. No country was formed to remain indivisible.
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by jojothaiv(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2022
Alphafeezay:
We want to assure the NSA and entire security architecture of the Country not to bother that we the citizens are on top of the situation. While encouraging them to go about their normal duties, their security is assured by us the citizens.
Signed : Office of the Citizens, FRN.
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by Fourwinds: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2022
post=115178550:
If you see something.
l something in oder to save your life and those of your family members.
ZoneB .. Hope you read the headline. National guards were decimated.

This is the first in a Democratic setting
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by MrUchenna1(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2022
They have realized, that lies has expiry date........
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by Gandollar(f): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2022
candidtalk:

Abeg dey 'yinmu' dey go.
Ododo Oro! Oloorun! angry angry
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by Iwin2: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2022
JoeNL22:

Be OBIDIENT in getting your PVC now and be Yus-ful in coming out to vote in 2023.

Jester Peter Pandora

Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by Gandollar(f): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2022
Arutan:

Toor..

Arugbo ojo!
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by IbileIfe: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2022
You are incompetent.
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by SANCTO: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2022
Their plans is to handover to Islamic group just like what they did in Afghanistan. Today is 29th of July. People should mark my words.
Believe the FG at your own peril. They know what they are planning. How many bandits have been arrested?. They will put their balls to Tame Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu but will be doing welcome party for terrorists and Shiek Buni.
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by seunayantokun(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2022
The truth is they premeditated this; they know what they are doing; but God shall speedily spin it out of their control and cause them to smart for it. Amen in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by chriss100: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2022
Arutan:

It’s a simple hatred for the yorubas and the yorubas have to sit up to know what they are doing. I have tried to check the basis of this southern tribe hatred for Tinubu then i realized this was how they hated Awo till he died now their focus is on Tinubu. They did their best to display same hatred towards Fashola but he never responded same thing they did to Osinbajo then turned to praise him immediately they realized he is Anti Tinubu. This people will keep attacking every Yoruba leaders and will support any yoruba leader who is ready to betray the race in any way. Yorubas without a sense of history had better know this now otherwise they will regret following this people.

I love all you penned down right here. We must continue to educate Yorubas so they know the history of Nigeria pre and post independence and also so they know their true enemy. The people from that region have been undermining Yoruba interest since the beginning of time. Honestly, I’m sick of them.

On my part, I continue to do the little I can to educate my people. Its a thing of joy wherever I see Yorubas express themselves like you just have. Thanks for contributing. God bless
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by fof1: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/nsa-were-in-a-very-difficult-situation-nigerians-getting-tired

INCOMPETENCE AND BIGOTRY,NEPOTISM ,BOOTLICKING AT D HIGHEST LEVEL OF GOVERNANCE
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by JoeNL22(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Iwin2:

Jester Peter Pandora
And you are?
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by chriss100: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2022
candidtalk:

They will remain "too little" forever because what drives most IPOBians are primordial sentiments.

They are easily the most emotional, most hateful, most unfocused and most immature Nigerians to exist by a country mile.

Wise Yorubas should be asking why Igbos concentrate all efforts on Tinubu yet have nothing to say about Atiku and Kwankwaso who have never done and will never do anything for them.

Well written! Yorubas should study the history of Nigeria pre and post independence. Here, they’ll realize the people from that region have been undermining our leaders and by extension the entire Yoruba race till this very day.

I continue to do the little I can to educate them. Quite frankly, the liberal mentality of the average Yoruba youth truly worries me. Thanks for the timely rebuttals and apt responses to those hate filled people. Thanks for contributing. God bless
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by jonnieoneng: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/nsa-were-in-a-very-difficult-situation-nigerians-getting-tired

Their incompetence stinks to the highest heavens. Shebi all the key security architecture positions are in the hands of Northerners?

Until competence is prioritised over and above ethnicity politics or connection, we will continue to have this kind of situation. I believe it is time for us to have a review of the postings of Officers.
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by Bankowner: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Monguno said the President was aware of the people’s concerns about the growing insecurity, adding that Nigerians were tired and gravitating towards self-help

And one Minister of Disinformation will open his Pinocchio mouth and tell the world that Nigeria is safe.
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
post=115178550:
If you see something.
Say something in oder to save your life and those of your family members.

SHUT UP!!!

TALKING RUBBISH
Re: Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired by Ilajesaint: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2022
Arutan:

I agree with you and cannot even now come to terms with why he is still there. People like i and others have invested millions and billions in various parts of this country. Will never suggest nor support this deep heated hatred and divisive attempts. What the bandits are doing physically is what some are also doing online virtually.

Very right boss,the division among Nigerians today is the result of greediness from our leaders,that's why we need to put ethnicity aside and think of how to flush these bad leaders out of our political space.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Ambode Welcomes Comedian Performing At Basketmouth's Show / EndSARS: Makinde Deploys Operation Burst Team To Troubled Spots In Ibadan / Southern Governors Meeting: Okowa, Sanwo-olu, Akeredolu, Udom, Oyetola, Arrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.