Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State (39111 Views)

Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment / Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by tarantino1: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2022
Monday60655:
My dear blood sister, whoever did this to you, will never go unpunished. Your death will be far better than their own and their entire generation. God of vengeance is still at work.
Munachi my sister as I rightly call you always, may your soul rest in the bosom of the Lord.

Take heart Monday.

Sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Heroicvic(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2022
Monday60655:
My dear blood sister, whoever did this to you, will never go unpunished. Your death will be far better than their own and their entire generation. God of vengeance is still at work.
Munachi my sister as I rightly call you always, may your soul rest in the bosom of the Lord.

Is she your sis?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by tarantino1: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Dowe have forensic experts in Nigeria? grin. No stress yourself bro

It's a shame. There are cases like this in the US from the 50s to 80s that are currently being solved.

Read about the case of Beth Doe. There are many cases like that.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2022
tarantino1:

It's a shame. There are cases like this in the US from the 50s to 80s that are currently being solved.

Read about the case of Beth Doe. There are many cases like that.
A real shame.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Lexodus42(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2022
Everyone should pls be vigilant and prayerful
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by jclassiq(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2022
Monday60655:
Sorry for your loss my brother. I'm from the same village also.

Can you please chat me on WhatsApp with this number o8o37615191.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by jclassiq(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2022
ogastone:
So pathetic.
Our people are crying.
The girl was so humble and hardworking.

My goodness! Is it Obasi Igwe, Sam Nwigwe's family in Umuigwe Amakporo?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by jclassiq(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2022
godofuck231:
Who left her alone and why are her parents unaware or if so let her on a journey unguided, the father should be held responsible and arrested , its his duty to protect his child even if it costs him his life, he's an irresponsible man
Don't talk like that. The two areas are close and the distance trekkable. A daily evening market there could the reason she went.
But there is also a certain forest in between that can serve as a hideout for criminal elements and, in fact, that used to be where Fulani herdsmen usually settled down with their cow in the past, don't really know about now.
As a matter of fact, i have never felt at ease whenever I'm passing thru that forest any given day of my life, in broad day light! And God forbid that i should pass there at night for any reason.
It could be a villager. But a Fulani cannot also be ruled out.
May her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by assholemods: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
UrPapa:
Tinubu urchins on rampage
Foolishness at its peak. People like you will die for nothing if Tinubu should win the election. Everything na Tinubu even on a sad thread like this. . foolish set of people. .. UrPapa
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by assholemods: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
jclassiq:

Don't talk like that. The two areas are close and the distance trekkable. A daily evening market there could the reason she went.
But there is also a certain forest in between that can serve as a hideout for criminal elements and, in fact, that used to be where Fulani herdsmen usually settled down with their cow in the past, don't really know about now.
As a matter of fact, i have never felt at ease whenever I'm passing thru that forest any given day of my life, in broad day light! And God forbid that i should pass there at night for any reason.
You must be a son of the soil. Thanks for the explanation.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by PeepXJuice: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by EmmyNorse(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Such a young girl gone like that, what a wicked world. Rest in peace nwunne embarassed

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by godofuck231: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
jclassiq:

forest no be where children de travel pass or go play hide and seek a teenager should be always under close supervision or with their peers ,I understand the african setting of this
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Method147(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Rip muna
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by SeriouslySense(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Looks like it was done by someone she knew.

Any scorned lover or bitter family member.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Walealoba(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
superCleanworks:

when you sit down and think of how death is so cheap in this country, you start to wonder how you will ever make it to the age of 70 or 80.
just look at a young child of 17 could not even make it to 20

it is so sad RIP to her ma please check my signature i really need your help
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Tadipexs: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by CheedyJ(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
BadNews:

Na Where Man Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop oooooo
I understand but dey try mix am with some good news once in a while na

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Besty27: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Chai. Fine pvssy gone.
you be mumu

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by deeva2: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
UrPapa:
Tinubu urchins on rampage

You are one of Mpurimiri addicts deji was talking abt.

You blame Tinubu for all ur misfortune and never take responsibilities.

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by holubee21(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
What if we all just live in peace!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gosh.. such a soft, curvy and sexy body gone..
Una for chop d girl leave am nah.. oh No....

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Besty27:
you be mumu
You just like quarrel pass fight.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Omodua(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Monday60655:

Thanks
My condolences. Take heart. God Giveth,God Taketh.
RIP!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Omodua(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Zico5:
The ungodly acts going on in that enclave is second to none, yet they see themselves as God anointed to change the fortune of this country. They will soon blame Fulani for their wicked acts while the acts are perpetrated by them. The level of hatred among them is indescribable. That's why nobody will be align with them even if they present Jesus as president of this country. Enough of their pull down syndrome. Everyone is wise up. They can kill as much as they like, God is with them
Spewing rubbish. In your area no killing of this magnitude. You're only being hateful and devoid of empathy. Someone dies and you're ascribing it to her ethnic group. Very insensitive.
RIP girl!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by BadNews: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
CheedyJ:

I understand but dey try mix am with some good news once in a while na

Ok, Nobody Dey Pay Bills, Blogging Business Put Food On The Table Of
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Monday60655(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
jclassiq:

Sorry for your loss my brother. I'm from the same village also.

Can you please chat me on WhatsApp with this number o8o37615191.

Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Monday60655(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Heroicvic:

Is she your sis?

Yes
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Monday60655(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
tarantino1:

Take heart Monday.

Sorry for your loss

Thanks
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Monday60655(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Sorry about your loss bro, please take heart

Thanks
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Monday60655(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Iceberg3:

I am sorry about this but are you related?!

She is my sister

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos / Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.