Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note (45189 Views)

Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Lagos Sex Workers Open Up On Their Escapades And How Officers Maltreat Them / Young Man Left Bloodied After Being Ambushed And Attacked By Cultists. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by otokx(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2022
From the write up the soldiers did not have the correct intel. What happened to all the drones?

2 Likes

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by fergie001: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2022
Kyase:
We don Dey get unknown soldiers too

why am I hearing about this now? grin
Things have gotten out of hands.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by crestedaguiyi: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2022
Official confirmation that terrorists are in Abuja. In the heart i6f it

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Samuelnze(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2022
Area don red oh.
make i go train myself in martial arts.
even if i no get mind to handle gun, cuttlass no go pass me..
vawlence is loading

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Splitmind: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2022
Unknown soldiers from fake news merchants. grin
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by tradingknowled1: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2022
all is well.
these terrorist are supported by the superiors , The reason Nigeria army can't defeat them..
the root of these boko haram and bandits is very deep .. I pray one day .. they won't take over Nigeria

meanwhile
I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship program, Feel free to PM me if interested
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by kingthreat(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2022
God bless the Nigerian army
Death to ESN, Bandits, Boko Haram and other terrorists.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Bouncin(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2022
The audacity that these miscreants will write to their target of their iminent attack and still carry it out to the letters should be very worrisome and disturbing to everyone undecided
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by kingthreat(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2022
otokx:
From the write up the soldiers did not have the correct intel. What happened to all the drones?

They went blindly into an ambush. Happens alot in war.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by lailo: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2022
I believe what the soldier said more and from what he said, there is no course for alarm. The military is on top of the situation.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2022
The terrorists are well coordinated,have more intelligence than the Nigerian military.Was it not a drone that would have flew to their location at night to dislodge them?
How could they drive vehicles into a rocky and bushy terrain? Incompetent security forces.

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by kingthreat(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2022
aboyaji:
The jungled zoo

That defeated Biafra hands down
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by STEWpid(f): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2022
Chai
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2022
lailo:
I believe what the soldier said more and from what he said, there is no course for alarm. The military is on top of the situation.
That is what they will say before another deadly attack will occur again.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by ransomed: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2022
fman:
in God we trust.

Check the logo of the Nigerian Army, now what is on the logo?

You are using the language of Boko Haram and you do not want them to participate in the bruhaha.

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Allusi1: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2022
We need drones , rpg , mp4 , kilo, Lmg not ak 47 ever time , this northerners are just useless people .
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by fman(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2022
ransomed:

Check the logo of the Nigerian Army, now what is on the logo?

You are using the language of Boko Haram and you do not want them to participate in the bruhaha.

You are insane.
Wetin concern me An Easterner wt
Northern Boko Haram?
And moreover I trust in God.
You better wake up from your slumber.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by tnerro1(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2022
Better ask for permission from their daddy before you bomb the forest to prevent you being demoted to the lowest rank available

2 Likes

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Lanretoye(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Some fools will not see the igbo general defending his fulani masters now.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Corto: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2022
As usual, poor training led to lousy tactics. A simple map would've shown them the water ahead of time. And why go in blind, when no be say na bush fowl you dey go hunt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by SeunDAssLicker: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2022
Lol

So Nigeria Army went to comb the forest in Abuja without air support?

Where is the Airforce in such operations??

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by aboyaji(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2022
kingthreat:

That defeated Biafra hands down

Who's this?
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Hushbingo: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2022
Interesting
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by frankfrank(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2022
Who can answer this question or who have thought about this;

How come soldiers recovered only two (2) guns and one(1) RPG but killed about 30 bandits, that means this bandits that killed four (4) soldiers, where not armed?

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Omoslim26: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2022
May God protect them oo.
They should not worry once we kick out this evil Apc party and Obidiati takes over we will empower them with all it takes to crush this bastards and also clamp down on their sponsors.
Normal Normal this boko boys na maimai for where our Army dey na kwaruftion dey cause dis see finish wey dem dey face undecided
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by ransomed: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2022
fman:

You are insane.
Wetin concern me An Easterner wt
Northern Boko Haram?
And moreover I trust in God.
You better wake up from your slumber.

If I am sleeping, how possible for me to analyze the in God we trust logo of the Nigerian Army that is written in Arabic?
As for sanity, you need to take your lagatin before the month runs out , ejiji
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by showafrica(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2022
IMPACT05:
Brigade of Guards: How officers, soldiers were ambushed — Unknown soldier’s voice note

DHQ debunks voice note, kills 30 Boko Haram terrorists in Bwari forest

Assures Abuja residents of security of lives & property

SOURCE

They should be more worried on how terrorists entered Abuja than debunking news. Probably while they were in South east massacre people, terrorists entered with impunity. Finally, the war will be in Abuja. I pray Talibans don't take over Abuja before 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by SmartyPants(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2022
I can confirm at least some part of what he is saying.

The Law School has been under heavy guard for weeks which i observed personally. On a visit a month ago.

Shortly after i was there, they also engaged in a massive show of force by firing into the air for some hours around 4 am.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Don27tiky(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2022
caesymore:

Is it that saying the truth about your combat is always shameful to you guys due to the fact that laxities will be noticed, I wonder how a sane being will believe this ''Major General Onyeuko'' you killed #30 and recovered these few supplies , Haba maybe the fleeing Terrorist were comfortable to think about fleeing with their colleagues guns other than their life's. or e fit be their cooks wey una kill.

The Onyeuko story is not plausible to me. and we hear these Men come in battalion of almost 200 and you have only 10 soldiers manning the road everyday.
Hmmmm. I see showers of vawulence
ordinary president of Brekete family said it today that some media are collaborating with the terrorist. They try so hard to get information from FG and pass it to the terrorist and they also misinform the people

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2022
That was a brave one from the Nigerian Army

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' / Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos / Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.