Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note (45136 Views)

Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Lagos Sex Workers Open Up On Their Escapades And How Officers Maltreat Them / Young Man Left Bloodied After Being Ambushed And Attacked By Cultists. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Kingisibor: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2022
There is no day i don not say a prayer to the nigeria security personnel... God bless and protect them all...
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Heffalump(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2022
matrix199:
Go after these terrorists and killl them all.
No P.O.W, no amnesty! Just kill them all! Gaskia!

So, you expect Buhari to kill his brothers
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Lightorder: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2022
idomalord:
Something is not right.
These bandits are no match for Nigeria soldiers
Yet the inside job helps to cover them up
Sad to say,
The government is into this
Mostly on ground oof religion ( my opinion)
the commanders should be changed and special OPs is solution to this. Going ahead of the enemies and their collaborators
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Germi9: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2022
Wait oh ,so terrorists will write a letter to tell their victims that they are coming to
Kill them LOL na wao
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by MarketDispatch: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2022
caesymore:

The Onyeuko story is not plausible to me. and we hear these Men come in battalion of almost 200 and you have only 10 soldiers manning the road everyday.
Hmmmm. I see showers of vawulence

Sometimes, I wonder if the Air force is existing when you read or hear this type of news. I believe there should be air support if going to search inside a bush.

It is easier to search bush from the sky with aerial surveillance than search bush by foot when you can't see beyond the next tree blocking your view.

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by onuman: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2022
IMPACT05:
Brigade of Guards: How officers, soldiers were ambushed — Unknown soldier’s voice note

DHQ debunks voice note, kills 30 Boko Haram terrorists in Bwari forest

Assures Abuja residents of security of lives & property

SOURCE
Onyeuko the Spokesman of the Armed forces, remember that the terrorists you said the soldiers killed were Nigerians.
Instead of restructuring Nigeria politically, or dissolve Nigeria, so that the sharia states shall practice their sharia criminal justice in their Arewa, without gunning for use of Sharia criminal justice system in all parts of Nigeria, the armed forces of Nigeria chose to fight an endless religious war against the millions of Islamists in Arewa who turn to Boko Haram and bandits easily to fight for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Soldiers without political conviction.
Na you and the soldiers go tire, until the terrorists take over all Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Cognitivereason: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2022
onuman:

Onyeuko the Spokesman of the Armed forces, remember that the terrorists you said the soldiers killed were Nigerians.
Instead of restructuring Nigeria politically, so that the sharia states shall practice their sharia criminal justice in their Arewa, without gunning for use of Sharia criminal justice system in all parts of Nigeria, the armed forces of Nigeria chose to fight an endless religious war against the millions of Islamists in Arewa who turn to Boko Haram and bandits easily to fight for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Soldiers without political conviction.
Na you and the soldiers go tire, until the terrorists take over all Nigeria.

you are not even aware of the issue..just spilling nonsense out of ignorance....the state that have adopted sharia laws..are bandit and boko boys not operating? all u IPIG people sef
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Cognitivereason: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2022
The army did well on this one....What the need to be equipped with is hand held or portable drones with infra red or thermal imagery to give them clear visuals on what overhead..

some asking why there insufficientre not drones..How many ISR and armed drones does the airforce have into total ..not more than 12..
that is grossly insufficient.

there is also not enough synergy between the army and airforce...most times this is normal..this is why many countries try to bridge this gap by creating an Army aviation corp.. the Nigerian army has newly already created one ..but lacks aircrafts
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Imanche001(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2022
ON GOD
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by TruthinAction: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2022
What are drones meant for? So, with all the huge budget, Nigeria army can't employ the use of drones to know the exact location of the terrorist? What about surveillance helicopters? So many questions begging for answers. God, please redeem this country from the hands of this clueless and corrupt government in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by richiepolymer(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Government hand dey inside this one very well. Our security architecture is compromised and I have every right to believe it has religious jihad motive on the part of the sponsors.
How can the army not have eyes in the sky watching that forest? I have friends that use their personal drones to monitor traffic before hitting the road, some even use it to spy their estate for security threats before leaving the house!…..the a whole Nigerian Army cannot peep into the forest using military grade drones? Haba na? They’re compromised already.
Principalities within the authority are using the left hand to supply weapons and intel to these terrorists and sacrificing the lives of our young soldiers for nothing!
Everything Obadiah Mailafia said is gradually making sense…….every damn thing he said about the plans of these people is what is playing before our eyes. Let us all shine our eyes…..

2 Likes

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by onuman: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2022
ARMED FORCES MEMBERS WITHOUT POLITICAL EDUCATION AND CONVICTION.
They tell you that Nigeria can only be restructured through military force, the same manner the country was politically restructured by Arewa soldiers.

The soldiers take to killing Nigerians who dissent to the dysfunctional political structure and governance system.

What are the Islamic terrorists and their sympathizers in government gunning for, if not for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws?
Nigeria armed forces armed with cutlass could have defeated the terrorists if not for sabotage by civilian and military sympathizers to the cause of the Islamic terrorists for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws?
One of the earliest demands of Alhaji Tanko Mohammed, the CJN appointed by president Buhari is for Islamic sharia criminal justice system be included in Nigeria's Constitution.

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Cognitivereason: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
richiepolymer:
Government hand dey inside this one very well. Our security architecture is compromised and I have every right to believe it has religious jihad motive on the part of the sponsors.
How can the army not have eyes in the sky watching that forest? I have friends that use their personal drones to monitor traffic before hitting the road, some even use it to spy their estate for security threats before leaving the house!…..the a whole Nigerian Army cannot peep into the forest using military grade drones? Haba na? They’re compromised already.
Principalities within the authority are using the left hand to supply weapons and intel to these terrorists and sacrificing the lives of our young soldiers for nothing!
Everything Obadiah Mailafia said is gradually making sense…….every damn thing he said about the plans of these people is what is playing before our eyes. Let us all shine our eyes…..

lol...
what is needed here are not ur DJI kind of drones..

this drones cost billions to purchase just one...not ur 500k kind of drone

we are talking of wingloong , predator type of drones operated by airforce.. these are thick bushes not highways..
even an armed helicopter can never spot them..except they have sensor balls/ electro optical targeting system with thermal imagery...this sensor balls are damn expensive and also require diplomatic approach to acquire

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by onuman: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Cognitivereason:

you are not even aware of the issue..just spilling nonsense out of ignorance....the state that have adopted sharia laws..are bandit and boko boys not operating? all u IPIG people sef

You are on Taqqiya.

Did the Taliban not also kill many Muslims in Afghanistan?
Nigeria's Islamic terrorists supported by sharia mongers like you, are trying to cow every Nigerian to submit to an Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

Were you asleep between 1999-2001 when political and religious leaders of the 12 states of far northern Nigeria urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws?

Boko Haram quickly emerged after, and says that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Mrpojj(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
IMPACT05:
Brigade of Guards: How officers, soldiers were ambushed — Unknown soldier’s voice note

DHQ debunks voice note, kills 30 Boko Haram terrorists in Bwari forest

Assures Abuja residents of security of lives & property

That is where drones would have come in, so you don't enter into an ambush

SOURCE
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by onuman: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
richiepolymer:

In bold, you got it.

Other issue is that loads of stomach infrastructure politicians from the south of Nigeria pretend that they do not know that Nigeria's security systems have been compromised by insiders sympathetic to the Jihad who sabotage the fight against Islamic terrorism in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Brushstrokes20: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
I believe the voice note over the DHQ bag of concocted lies and propaganda! undecided
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by REALretep(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
godofuck231:
Reconnaissance report, situation report , real time feed,effective weapons deployment and strategy , counter measures , whats the enemy ammunition supply line like,how can the airforce deploy slippers on high grounds and circumvent the resupply or advancements towards kaduna, the army should find their arms catche, what happened to the all terrain vehicles ,where is the mobility div , what anoutvthe mountain div , the army isn't supposed to take this whooping ,they are supposed to deal the whooping , the NSA should whip his boys hard and get it done with
With all the money voted for defence budget, the Nigerian Army cannot deploy even a drone to that region to collect intel before sending the troops deeper into the forest without RPG, APC and other equipment.
Nigerian military is totally f*cked
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by jonnieoneng: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
caesymore:

Is it that saying the truth about your combat is always shameful to you guys due to the fact that laxities will be noticed, I wonder how a sane being will believe this ''Major General Onyeuko'' you killed #30 and recovered these few supplies , Haba maybe the fleeing Terrorist were comfortable to think about fleeing with their colleagues guns other than their life's. or e fit be their cooks wey una kill

Next time, we must ask them to show us the bodies of the slain Terrorists.

The Onyeuko story is not plausible to me. and we hear these Men come in battalion of almost 200 and you have only 10 soldiers manning the road everyday.
Hmmmm. I see showers of vawulence
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Elidrisy20: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
The moment I read, they have backup that brought APC, I knew it has finished
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by obailala(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
idomalord:
Something is not right.
These bandits are no match for Nigeria soldiers
Yet the inside job helps to cover them up
Sad to say,
The government is into this
Mostly on ground oof religion ( my opinion)
For so long, we have wrongly focused on religion in this country. But what I've learnt recently is that all these have absolutely nothing to do with religion. The attackers are Fulani and it's purely a tribal agenda with the Fulanis trying to take over Nigeria (their so called 'promises land') to establish it as their homestead. The armed bandits perpetrating most of these acts are Fulanis of non-Nigerian origins and most of these militants in the bushes are non-religious. The religious weapon is only being used by the Nigerian Fulani elite to brainwash and control non-Fulani northerners.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by godofuck231: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
REALretep:
With all the money voted for defence budget, the Nigerian Army cannot deploy even a drone to that region to collect intel before sending the troops deeper into the forest without RPG, APC and other equipment.
Nigerian military is totally f*cked
when you put your grand father elder for position to run a government that requires the strength of a 35 year old man what do you expect
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by nakoks(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please how much is that drone we use in my church to cover events that i can control with my phone that can go a distance of 500m again?
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by obailala(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
richiepolymer:
Drones are even too far; whatever happened to using simple IR night vision goggles? Imagine soldiers saying they saw torchlight in the forest and then proceeded into an ambush cos they didnt know the bandits were plenty. With the billions of dollars spent on defence, simple heat signature/thermal imaging night vision goggles which I can buy off ebay could have solved this problem. Nigeria is led by animals!

2 Likes

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Mrtaye: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Cognitivereason:

lol...

we are talking of wingloong , predator type of drones operated by airforce.. these are thick bushes not highways..
even an armed helicopter can never spot them..except they have sensor balls/ electro optical targeting system with thermal imagery...this sensor balls are damn expensive and also require diplomatic approach to acquire

Drone is expensive but more and very efficient and discreet... you can't tell me it's as expensive as the attack helicopters and tucanos
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Naijaolosho2: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Racoon:
The military rarely have Intel about the whereabout of these terrorists but the terrorists always do.So it is obvious that a terrorist among them must have given them away. So sad! Too bad.

Why won't it happen like when they pardon terrorists and integrate them into the NA.
The country is long dead.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by AreaFada2: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
godofuck231:
Reconnaissance report, situation report , real time feed,effective weapons deployment and strategy , counter measures , whats the enemy ammunition supply line like,how can the airforce deploy slippers on high grounds and circumvent the resupply or advancements towards kaduna, the army should find their arms catche, what happened to the all terrain vehicles ,where is the mobility div , what anoutvthe mountain div , the army isn't supposed to take this whooping ,they are supposed to deal the whooping , the NSA should whip his boys hard and get it done with

You sef. Who told you they have any of the bolded? If they use army money to buy and maintain equipment, which money will the generals use to buy hotels, maintain a horde of girlfriends, build private universities and buy villas in Dubai, Maitama and Bahamas?

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by REALretep(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Cognitivereason:

lol...

Do you have any idea what Nigerian defence budget is like?
You think Nigeria is as poor as you?
Please don't try to give excuses for our defence lapses

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by simplesearch: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
We know without a shadow of doubt the agenda to islamise Nigeria at all cost and govern it with sharia law, but it will fail like pack of cards in Jesus name. Even if it was covenanted in the heart of Saudi Arabia kaaba it will not stand. The counsel of God for Nigeria shall stand in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Brightstar001: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
You guys went for war without proper preparation.

What about air surveillance? You just went into the bush without proper surveillance or good tactical formation and expect to come out victorious?

Even the boko boys/bandits/gumi boys get better tactics pass these naija troops.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Tadipexs: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police / Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner / Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.