Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note (45179 Views)

Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Lagos Sex Workers Open Up On Their Escapades And How Officers Maltreat Them / Young Man Left Bloodied After Being Ambushed And Attacked By Cultists. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by RADIO1: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
From the story. I can say our military lack equipment. Most countries would have send drone or helicopter in that bus to know the amount of enemies and know their hiding route but our solder was assuming the number of terrorist in the Bush which is bad

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Ckonnet: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
The problem is that our soldiers dont have common sense to survive in case of an ambush. After how many years of fighting gorilla warfare,they should have atleast understand the concept of reconnaissance very well. U dey go where u suspect your enemy is hiding and u just loose guard like mumu.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Alayiwola: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
What is this nonscense

if the voice note is true..then i must say the defense ministry are very very stupid.even me that i'm not a military personel will never venture into that stupid journey into the unknown bush....I not know Soldiers are killed because there boss are very stupid. No plan ,they just go into the bush..even Hunter have plan

Before you go in ay least you should use powerful Drone to survey at least 60 km into the bush know they area well and discover there movement

They just waste peoples life anyhow..this people are too dumb..No intelligence..sorry to say

IMPACT05:
Brigade of Guards: How officers, soldiers were ambushed — Unknown soldier’s voice note

DHQ debunks voice note, kills 30 Boko Haram terrorists in Bwari forest

Assures Abuja residents of security of lives & property

SOURCE
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Yankee101: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
This voice note narration sounds like a combatant
And they didn't do badly
Aerial support us necessary in cases like this even if na just drone to scope ahead so you don't fall into a trap
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by BePrepared: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
At the root of every terrorism and banditry

Islam: The religion of Peace

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Taba21: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
fman:
in God we trust.
Only him can deliver us
From banditry.

Even David in the Bible was a bandit.
Nigeria is about to pay a price
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Mamijoh(f): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
idomalord:
Something is not right.
These bandits are no match for Nigeria soldiers
Yet the inside job helps to cover them up
Sad to say,
The government is into this
Mostly on ground oof religion ( my opinion)
That's just the truth
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by fman(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Taba21:

Even David in the Bible was a bandit.
Nigeria is about to pay a price
Sorry sir, I don't understand.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by fman(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
BePrepared:
At the root of every terrorism and banditry

Islam: The religion of Peace
Why do u say so?
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
The air component is missing, is our air force dead?

The air force is to bomb the enemy positions, so the ground troops position at their escape routes to mop up. Nigerians we are 200million people, we need at least 2million army personnel. Reduce salaries and allowances of house of representatives, governors and senators, or scrap house of representatives, use the money to employ more military personnel. The next President must be thinking how to reduce cost of governance by scrapping house of representatives, their functions with that of senate over lap. It makes no sense to waste do much just to pay salaries. Nigeria is broke. Fiscal overhaul is important now, or the nation collapses. #scraphouseofrepresentatives
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Taba21: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
fman:

Sorry sir, I don't understand.

Read your Bible those banditry are extraordinary
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
RADIO1:
From the story. I can say our military lack equipment. Most countries would have send drone or helicopter in that bus to know the amount of enemies and know their hiding route but our solder was assuming the number of terrorist in the Bush which is bad
Am telling you, some artillery weapons have over 700metres range. Launch RPGs at their positions or even use mountable missile launcher. It's a shame we have allowed corruption turn us to a laughing stock.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by godofuck231: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
AreaFada2:

You sef. Who told you they have any of the bolded? If they use army money to buy and maintain equipment, which money will the generals use to buy hotels, maintain a horde of girlfriends, build private universities and buy villas in Dubai, Maitama and Bahamas?
sorry sir I no mean am like that sir lol
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by fman(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Taba21:

Read your Bible those banditry are extraordinary
Sorry to bust ur bubbles.
I read Koran.

1 Like

Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't you know that the people attacking and killing our soldiers are empowered and given information by inner workers in government.

All thanks to Buhari, Lie Muhammad, Isa pantami, Helinues, LengendHero, Seunmsg, Thatfairguy, mannagrills, Tinubuadvocate, Mooh247 and other terrorist sympathizer.

Moh247
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by BePrepared: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
fman:

Why do u say so?

So terrorists we have in this world are Buddhists, Animist, Christians and Atheist?
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Cognitivereason: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mrtaye:

Drone is expensive but more and very efficient and discreet... you can't tell me it's as expensive as the attack helicopters and tucanos

it is not...we currently have atleast 12 drones...but this figures makes it unreliable..in the sense that ..some group of soilders provide security to a school cant just other one to come to their aid immediately
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Taba21: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
fman:

Sorry to bust ur bubbles.
I read Koran.

I'm sophisticated you can also read your Koran
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by AreaFada2: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
godofuck231:
sorry sir I no mean am like that sir lol
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
OFFICERS AND SOLDIERS SHOULD USE INTEL BEFORE ADVANCING,USE TOP HITECH SUIVELLENCE INSTRUMENTS,THIS IS 21STCENTURY CRIME FIGHTING NOT STONE AGE. angry undecided
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by fman(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Taba21:

I'm sophisticated you can also read your Koran
Well am simpleminded
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Taba21: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
fman:

Well am simpleminded

Salahnaabe
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by fman(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Taba21:

Salahnaabe
What makes u think
Am wrong?
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Taba21: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
fman:

What makes u think
Am wrong?

You don't even understand what I have said and claimed to be Muslim
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by fman(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Taba21:

You don't even understand what I have said and claimed to be Muslim
Really. If u think so.
You are entitled to your opinion.
Same here.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Skeduw20(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
The touch light they put on ofen was a trick to ambush the military... They knew the military would trace stuffs like that.
I want to believe the securities the military asked if they have noticed such light in the bush also knew little or much about the incidence.
I would advised the govt or military to investigate this case.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
You killed 30 men but recovered only 3 ak's ?

My fellow Nigerian's ,we foolish reach as this people take think ?
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by effort1: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
godofuck231:
Reconnaissance report, situation report , real time feed,effective weapons deployment and strategy , counter measures , whats the enemy ammunition supply line like,how can the airforce deploy slippers on high grounds and circumvent the resupply or advancements towards kaduna, the army should find their arms catche, what happened to the all terrain vehicles ,where is the mobility div , what anoutvthe mountain div , the army isn't supposed to take this whooping ,they are supposed to deal the whooping , the NSA should whip his boys hard and get it done with

Stay there and be talking as if you don't know what is going on. Buahri government and Hai security agencies are responsible for giving information to those terrorists.
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by Kyase(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
fergie001:
Things have gotten out of hands.

It’s well
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by ChrystoNwafo: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
So we don get unknown soldiers too?
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by godofuck231: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
effort1:

Stay there and be talking as if you don't know what is going on. Buahri government and Hai security agencies are responsible for giving information to those terrorists.
sorry o no vex
Re: How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note by caesymore(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Sometimes, I wonder if the Air force is existing when you read or hear this type of news. I believe there should be air support if going to search inside a bush.

It is easier to search bush from the sky with aerial surveillance than search bush by foot when you can't see beyond the next tree blocking your view.

as simple as that, I believe Buhari is complacent to this terrorism, if not to scatter this Men na small matter just bombard them with all the forces we have. They can't survive such attacks at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. / Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.