Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) (22974 Views)

One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS / Lagos Rail Mass Transit (LRMT) Construction In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Ucloaded01: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2022
codemaniacs:

The meaning of PH is "PORT Harcourt"...

We shall see who has the last laugh. Ports in PH, Calabar and the others you mentioned are useless, they need to be dredged to allow big vessels on their shores and the federal government is not ready to do that. Poor neglect by govt has kept ports in the eastern region almost non functional while those in Lagos remain congested.
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by tolux247(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2022
This project started by Sanwo Olu, its call Red line... the fashola Alaba - Mile 2- Orile to VI

The Red line by Sanwo Olu is from Oyingbo to Agbado

Don't just jump to comment

anonimi:

Promise that was delivered by Fashola since June 2013, some 13 years after Thiefnuibu announced it as part of his ofege masterplan that did not include recruiting enough teachers for all Lagos children to be in free primary, vocational and secondary schools.
Do you and Sanwo Olu know what you are talking about, or you are just a bunch of fraudulent scammers ni

Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by daygee12: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Amayabor1:

Clown! The commas and full stops were rightly placed in my comment.

Only this comment of yours below is a proof that you are a dunce! grin. "Don't pretend of what you are not". "Enjoy your cementry officer". Zombie! grin grin grin.

Engineer that is a product of Nigeria's quota system. grin

Slave in the USA, I can see u are pained already but I want to let u know I'm not the cause of washing dead bodies in the USA. Grow grow up low budget Primary school English Teacher. Can u please tell me the course u read?
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by paradigmshift(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
shinealight:

If only some people will go and apply their so-called know-how and spend the wealth they keep bragging about to develop their Villages and move there, Lagos will get some space and become the best city to live, not only in Nigeria but in Africa!
stop lying to urself.. Lagos was once a capital city.. federal government should put a working seaport and standard international airports in the east and south, u will see Lagos decongest... Lagos is making billions daily and nothing to show off..Lagos can compete with Dubai if they put the money into work but no they rather loot and we clap for Dem when they tar one miserable road... We should not be celebrating trash...so because Lagos need space , everyone should leave lmao...na so Dem dey do am for Yankee, new yorkers go comot Cali cos Dem need space ..na WA....
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by codemaniacs: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ucloaded01:

We shall see who has the last laugh. Ports in PH, Calabar and the others you mentioned are useless, they need to be dredged to allow big vessels on their shores and the federal government is not ready to do that. Poor neglect by govt has kept ports in the eastern region almost non functional while those in Lagos remain congested.

Those ports are fully functional..

There's also another port in warri..

From Wikipedia:
"The Port of Port Harcourt also called PH Port, is a port complex located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. The Port first opened in 1913 and can cater to virtually all types of cargo."
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by MostIncredibleDFirst: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Everything about Lagos is overrated.
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by barcaboi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Idiotṣ

They've been on this for almost 4 years.

VERY SLOW PACE

Nawa o; which one has ur state done?
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Safety of delivered project and longevity is key.
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Amayabor1: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
daygee12:

Slave in the USA, I can see u are pained already but I want to let u know I'm not the cause of washing dead bodies in the USA. Grow grow up low budget Primary school English Teacher. Can u please tell me the course u read?

grin grin grin. Someone under a bad leadership in Nigeria laughing someone doing well in the US. grin grin grin.

I hope you have generator to charge your phone? I hope Lagos flood has not carried you and your properties into the Atlantic ocean? Please, stay safe o. I heard kidnappers, bandits and terrorists have taken over many highways and many states in Nigeria. And as the naira continues to crash, please tighten your belt. The days ahead will be tough.

All the best!
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by caracas: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
daygee12:

What did ur governor construct in ur state?
Lagos state will start treating u the way u people treat other tribe in ur yeast
Try that and see Lagos collapse like a pack of cards
Igbos are the engine room of Lagos….
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by caracas: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
twilliamx:

Because the other governors have not really improved thier states so their residents keep running to Lagos and the annoying thing is that one the greatest beneficiaries of the state keep insulting the state leaders and their people, meanwhile insecurity and underdevelopment won't allow them stay in theirs. They come and choke up the state and misuse the infrastructure.
Every road side.. They go Don display wares. Constituting a nuisance for everyone else. If government now comes to destroy thier eye sore shanties, they will start screaming that they are targeting thier Tribe. Nonesense people
Dumb heads every where
The Lagos state governor is by far the worst governor so far.
To whom much is given much is expected Nigeria has been very kind n generous to Lagos,with the several federal government investments n developments right from the British rule, especially when it was the capital territory of the country. This is why people are attracted to Lagos. The federal government have refused to develop other sea ports n states.
With what has been given n is still been given to Lagos, it should be one of the best places to live in the world, but thieefnubu n his urchins have caged the state, stealing n looting its resources with reckless abandon.
Little wonder it is always listed as one of the worst places in the world to live .
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by caracas: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
shinealight:

If only some people will go and apply their so-called know-how and spend the wealth they keep bragging about to develop their Villages and move there, Lagos will get some space and become the best city to live, not only in Nigeria but in Africa!
What you should clamor for is for every one to go back to his or her own region n develop their region with their resources. Let me see how Lagos will survive without oil money n about 65 % of it current inhabitants……
We are not even talking about what will happen to other south west states…..
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by shinealight(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
caracas:

What you should clamor for is for every one to go back to his or her own region n develop their region with their resources. Let me see how Lagos will survive without oil money n about 65 % of it current inhabitants……
We are not even talking about what will happen to other south west states…..

Brilliant idea….wish our Leaders will just allow us to try that for a change to see who is actually doing piggyback for the others.
Nigeria will be better for it!
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by MuslimIgbo: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
barcaboi:

Nawa o; which one has ur state done?
Mu.
Mu
Which state I tell u say I come from?
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by daygee12: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Amayabor1:

grin grin grin. Someone under a bad leadership in Nigeria laughing someone doing well in the US. grin grin grin.

I hope you have generator to charge your phone? I hope Lagos flood has not carried you and your properties into the Atlantic ocean? Please, stay safe o. I heard kidnappers, bandits and terrorists have taken over many highways and many states in Nigeria. And as the naira continues to crash, please tighten your belt. The days ahead will be tough.

All the best!

I av always maintained my stance that u are a slave, when hurricane sweeps u away now or u are a victim of mass shooting people start sympathizing with u, its because people like u are very lazy. People are doing very well in Nigeria. Tomorrow now u will crying racism f**l. Very soon they will deport u because u are an illegal immigrant.
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by twilliamx(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
caracas:

Dumb heads every where
The Lagos state governor is by far the worst governor so far.
To whom much is given much is expected Nigeria has been very kind n generous to Lagos,with the several federal government investments n developments right from the British rule, especially when it was the capital territory of the country. This is why people are attracted to Lagos. The federal government have refused to develop other sea ports n states.
With what has been given n is still been given to Lagos, it should be one of the best places to live in the world, but thieefnubu n his urchins have caged the state, stealing n looting its resources with reckless abandon.
Little wonder it is always listed as one of the worst places in the world to live .

Very interesteing read. You tried so hard to cloak your stupidity by trying to sound intelligent but you couldn't keep it up. Much is given Lagos and less is given rivers and the all the state with 13 percent derivation right? Have you patronize the onne deep sea port? Is there a port in Kano? Is there a port in borno? I know you guys are pained by the new port in Ibeju but before you kill yourself, what you should know is that it is the brain child of Lagos state. Tinubu as you love to call him and it is specifically conceptualized to aid logistics at the lekki free trade zone, you should go and question your governor and leave our worst state/Governor for us. We are improving daily and that is what counts.
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Elibaba1: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
twilliamx:

Because the other governors have not really improved thier states so their residents keep running to Lagos and the annoying thing is that one the greatest beneficiaries of the state keep insulting the state leaders and their people, meanwhile insecurity and underdevelopment won't allow them stay in theirs. They come and choke up the state and misuse the infrastructure.
Every road side.. They go Don display wares. Constituting a nuisance for everyone else. If
government now comes to destroy thier eye sore shanties, they will start screaming that they are targeting thier Tribe. Nonesense people

Go and sleep!
Lagos it self benefitted from been Nigeria’s capital for 68 years. No state had/have that advantage.
Other sea ports in the country were shut down for Apapa to be fully functional.
IBB built 3rd mainland bridge during the military regime (FG)
Murtala Mohammed international Airport belongs to FG.
So many critical infrastructures belonging to FG are situated there. You come here to spew trash.

When we are talking about states that develop itself without or just little government presence talk about states like Rivers, Enugu, Uyo,Kano , Anambra,Gombe.
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by caracas: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
twilliamx:

Very interesteing read. You tried so hard to cloak your stupidity by trying to sound intelligent but you couldn't keep it up. Much is given Lagos and less is given rivers and the all the state with 13 percent derivation right? Have you patronize the onne deep sea port? Is there a port in Kano? Is there a port in borno? I know you guys are pained by the new port in Ibeju but before you kill yourself, what you should know is that it is the brain child of Lagos state. Tinubu as you love to call him and it is specifically conceptualized to aid logistics at the lekki free trade zone, you should go and question your governor and leave our worst state/Governor for us. We are improving daily and that is what counts.
Who is talking about the lekki free trade zone?
We are talking about what made Lagos the center of excellence n what it is today, you are here telling me of the free trade zone that has not even commenced activities. Tomorrow now you ppl will start shouting that the free trade zone developed Lagos
Mtchew ….
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by twilliamx(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Elibaba1:

Go and sleep!
Lagos it self benefitted from been Nigeria’s capital for 68 years. No state had/have that advantage.
Other sea ports in the country were shut down for Apapa to be fully functional.
IBB built 3rd mainland bridge during the military regime (FG)
Murtala Mohammed international Airport belongs to FG.
So many critical infrastructures belonging to FG are situated there. You come here to spew trash.

When we are talking about states that develop itself without or just little government presence talk about states like Rivers, Enugu, Uyo,Kano , Anambra,Gombe.

Mention one infrastructure that Lagos benefitted from being country's capital and that is still of relevance today. You guys mention port forgetting that the apapa port has become a curse to the state, the stress goes to the state while the money goes to federal government. Please I will await the benefit of Lagos being a former federal capital in this present times.
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by barcaboi(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Mu.
Mu
Which state I tell u say I come from?
E no be fight; which one has ur state done? No hard shi
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Genset: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
codemaniacs:

The meaning of PH is "PORT Harcourt"...

How can a city have the name port in it and in your brain there's no port there.

There are also:
Calabar port
Onne port
Warri port..

The SW has only 2 ports which are both in Lagos..

While Eastern Nigeria has 3 ports.. 2 in Port Harcourt and 1 in Calabar.

Port Harcourt and Calabar is closer to the SE than Lagos..

They moved to Lagos to enter the SW market not because of the port in Lagos.

Hi sorry to disturb. I'm a newbie in domaining. What do you think of these names:
Mobilepaintbooths
Northtexasapartment
American warehouse
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by codemaniacs: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Genset:

Hi sorry to disturb. I'm a newbie in domaining. What do you think of these names:
Mobilepaintbooths
Northtexasapartment
American warehouse

I'm into brandable domains not geo domains.. those are geo-domain names...

I don't know anything about geo domains only that they contain names of towns or cities..

all my domain names are brandables..
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Genset: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
codemaniacs:

I'm into brandable domains not geo domains.. those are geo-domain names...

I don't know anything about geo domains only that they contain names of towns or cities..

all my domain names are brandables..

Who can I ask then?
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by codemaniacs: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Genset:

Who can I ask then?

the people sharing geo-domain names sales report on the " What To Do To Make Money Online? " thread....

1 Like

Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Genset: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
codemaniacs:

the people sharing geo-domain names sales report on the " What To Do To Make Money Online? " thread....

Ok thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric / Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) / Man Dies After Being Knocked Down By A Car In Sango Ota, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.