Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) (22981 Views)

Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat / Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS / Lagos Rail Mass Transit (LRMT) Construction In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by OmoManU: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Idiotṣ

They been on this for almost 4 years.

VERY SLOW PACE

I wanted to dignify you with a reply but I now saw your moniker then I realized no need for such
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by daygee12: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2022
Amayabor1:

My governor is one of the best performing in Nigeria. There is no godfather that is in charge of revenues in my state unlike lagos where almost all the revenues generated in lagos passes through Tinubu.

Moreover, i'm Currently not even in Nigeria. Which is why i advised slaves like you to travel out so you will see that the monies lagos is capable of generating doesn't correspond to the infrastructure in that state. But since other states in Nigeria are even worse, you will always think lagos is doing very well.

Slave in another country, washing dead bodies. May be u don't know that ur governor has used the money to buy delegates during PDP primaries. U are now happy u have become slave in Dubai
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Amayabor1: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2022
daygee12:

Slave in another country, washing dead bodies. May be u don't know that ur governor has used the money to buy delegates during PDP primaries. U are now happy u have become slave in Dubai

I'm in the US doing my PhD. Where are you? In lagos suffering and smiling and coming online to support those that have vowed that you will never amount to anything in life.

Continue supporting your captors. Slave!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by daygee12: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2022
Amayabor1:

I'm in the US doing my PhD. Where are you? In lagos suffering and smiling and coming online to support those that have vowed that you will never amount to anything in life.

Continue supporting your captors. Slave!
Show us some evidences that u are in US doing ur PhD , don't pretend of what u are not. Enjoy ur cementry officer while it last at least u are making ends meet
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Amayabor1: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2022
daygee12:

Show us some evidences that u are in US doing ur PhD , don't pretend of what u are not. Enjoy ur cementry officer while it last at least u are making ends meet

Lol. Show who evidence? You? Lol.

Continue your slave work! Another election is around the corner where they will give you 5k to vote for APC.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by MuslimIgbo: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2022
colestephan86:

Shame on you. Liar
Or deh
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by usagee36: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2022
Dammit! A country where every household sell tomatoes � on the streets.
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by daygee12: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2022
Amayabor1:

Lol. Show who evidence? You? Lol.

Continue your slave work! Another election is around the corner where they will give you 5k to vote for APC.
Mr Man u are a slave in US, very soon u will be cry Racism. U apply to wash Toilet and clean dead bodies now u want to come Nigeria.
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by MuslimIgbo: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2022
OmoManU:

I wanted to dignify you with a reply but I now saw your moniker then I realized no need for such
And what values will your senseless reply add to me?
Hypocrites and bigots like you will often use phrase like Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian but pretend as Igbo Muslims don't exist.
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Amayabor1: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2022
daygee12:

Mr Man u are a slave in US, very soon u will be cry Racism. U apply to wash Toilet and clean dead bodies now u want to come Nigeria.

grin grin. I hope you have eaten today? Don't worry, 5k and 4 cup of beans from Tinubu is coming soon.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by daygee12: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2022
Amayabor1:

grin grin. I hope you have eaten today? Don't worry, 5k and 4 cup of beans from Tinubu is coming soon.
What says the time now in US, u know people are still sleeping, it shows are in the Night shift in the cold cleaning the cementry. If u care to know I have eaten. U beta pray make u no return to Nigeria empty handed
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2022
wiseone28:
Too crowded for someone like me
likewise me
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by ogatboy(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2022
twilliamx:

Because the other governors have not really improved thier states so their residents keep running to Lagos and the annoying thing is that one the greatest beneficiaries of the state keep insulting the state leaders and their people, meanwhile insecurity and underdevelopment won't allow them stay in theirs. They come and choke up the state and misuse the infrastructure.
Every road side.. They go Don display wares. Constituting a nuisance for everyone else. If government now comes to destroy thier eye sore shanties, they will start screaming that they are targeting thier Tribe. Nonesense people

If we check you are also not from Lagos.
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Amayabor1: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2022
daygee12:

What says the time now in US, u know people are still sleeping, it shows are in the Night shift in the cold cleaning the cementry. If u care to know I have eaten. U beta pray make u no return to Nigeria empty handed

Lol. I'm up in my house studying and stuffing the internet.

What are you doing this morning? Waiting for Agbado and Cassava and constituting nuisance.

Jobless slave!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by ajekpaks(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2022
RichDad1:

Lair. Project started after Sanwo Olu became governor. Hatred and lies have mastered some of you

How many years sanwololu became governor? hen?
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by twilliamx(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2022
ogatboy:

If we check you are also not from Lagos.
Check
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by daygee12: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2022
Amayabor1:

Lol. I'm up in my house studying and stuffing the internet.

What are you doing this morning? Waiting for Agbado and Cassava and constituting nuisance.

Jobless slave!

I'm a certified Engr if u care to know. A well processed Agbado and cassava are worth Billions . Had it been u have taken bold step to try harder and make meaningful things out of ur life u wouldn't have become a slave and a 4th class citizen in another Man's land.
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Ucloaded01: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2022
twilliamx:

Because the other governors have not really improved thier states so their residents keep running to Lagos...

Una go chop this una Lagos after we have a port in PH, PO will see to it.
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by twilliamx(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2022
Ucloaded01:

Op ni.. No be only PO. Have you taken advantage of the port in onne?
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Steveabbeyly: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Idiotṣ

They've been on this for almost 4 years.

VERY SLOW PACE

Always use your brain, they just started this last year. This is RED Line not the BLUE line at Orile-Mile 2. Ode
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Amayabor1: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2022
daygee12:

I'm a certified Engr if u care to know. A well processed Agbado and cassava are worth Billions . Had it been u have taken bold step to try harder and make meaningful things out of ur life u wouldn't have become a slave and a 4th class citizen in another Man's land.

Certified Engr my foot. grin. A certified Engineer who doesn't know when to use a full stop, comma or question mark in a sentence. Aboki Engineer. Well, you can be an Engineer in Cassava and Agbado processing. grin.

Jobless youth grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Steveabbeyly: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2022
anonimi:

Promise that was delivered by Fashola since June 2013, some 13 years after Thiefnuibu announced it as part of his ofege masterplan that did not include recruiting enough teachers for all Lagos children to be in free primary, vocational and secondary schools.
Do you and Sanwo Olu know what you are talking about, or you are just a bunch of fraudulent scammers ni

This is RED Line started last year by Sanwo Olu not the Orile-Mile BLUE line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by codemaniacs: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2022
Ucloaded01:

The meaning of PH is "PORT Harcourt"...

How can a city have the name port in it and in your brain there's no port there.

There are also:
Calabar port
Onne port
Warri port..

The SW has only 2 ports which are both in Lagos..

While Eastern Nigeria has 3 ports.. 2 in Port Harcourt and 1 in Calabar.

Port Harcourt and Calabar is closer to the SE than Lagos..

They moved to Lagos to enter the SW market not because of the port in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Steveabbeyly: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2022
Amayabor1:

I'm not igbo, neither am i Yoruba, but the money lagos generates, it is a shame the level of infrastructural development in lagos. Some of you need to travel out of your enclaves.

Anyways, they say in a community where everyone is blind, a one eyed man is king. Other states in Nigeria are useless, so let's make Lagos king.

He money generated in your state have you asked what is used for?
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by seguno2: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2022
Steveabbeyly:

This is RED Line started last year by Sanwo Olu not the Orile-Mile BLUE line

Really? shocked
So how many people are using the Blue line since June 2013?

2 Likes

Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Amayabor1: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2022
Steveabbeyly:

He money generated in your state have you asked what is used for?

Yes, in other public forums i belong to.
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by daygee12: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2022
Amayabor1:

Certified Engr my foot. grin. A certified Engineer who doesn't know when to use a full stop, comma or question mark in a sentence. Aboki Engineer. Well, you can be an Engineer in Cassava and Agbado processing. grin.

Jobless youth grin

I can now see the reason for having PhD in cleaning dead bodies, ur brain � has frozen grin grin. See mumu check ur comment below and tell me where u have ur punctuation mark, comma and full stop correctly. Bloody slave in US

I'm not igbo, neither am i Yoruba, but the money lagos generates, it is a shame the level of infrastructural development in lagos. Some of you need to travel out of your enclaves.

Anyways, they say in a community where everyone is blind, a one eyed man is king. Other states in Nigeria are useless, so let's make Lagos king.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Neyoosha007(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2022
Obi did the same thing at anambra but him own na underground railway
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Wonderlabius: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2022
RichDad1:

Lair. Project started after Sanwo Olu became governor. Hatred and lies have mastered some of you
Though not up to 4 years but taking too long...we suffer there everyday.
The worst is st finbars Road construction.
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Amayabor1: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2022
daygee12:

I can now see the reason for having PhD in cleaning dead bodies, ur brain � has frozen grin grin. See mumu check ur comment below and tell me where u have ur punctuation mark, comma and full stop correctly. Bloody slave in US

[color=#990000][/color]

Clown! The commas and full stops were rightly placed in my comment.

Only this comment of yours below is a proof that you are a dunce! grin. "Don't pretend of what you are not" Zombie! grin grin grin.

Engineer that is a product of Nigeria's quota system. grin
Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by Amayabor1: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2022
daygee12:

[color=#990000][/color]

Clown! The commas and full stops were rightly placed in my comment.

Only this comment of yours below is a proof that you are a dunce! grin. "Don't pretend of what you are not". "Enjoy your cementry officer". Zombie! grin grin grin.

Engineer that is a product of Nigeria's quota system. grin

Re: Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) by MuslimIgbo: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2022
Steveabbeyly:

Always use your brain, they just started this last year. This is RED Line not the BLUE line at Orile-Mile 2. Ode
Lol
Oh low Ree buu ruu kuu

I guess the @bolded is your mother's middle name.
Ọmọ irankiran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) / Man Dies After Being Knocked Down By A Car In Sango Ota, Ogun State / Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.