Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment (10062 Views)

Andersen Tax Graduate Trainee Assessment / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by nanciee(f): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
I just got an email that I was shortlisted but no date yet for the test.
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Papichulostunne(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Is this still open?
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by GoldenDee: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Get dragnet study material on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning.

Send me a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Lummy001(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
nanciee:
I just got an email that I was shortlisted but no date yet for the test.

I got the same mail too, no date yet
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Ndubuisioma(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Leobahor:
Who else is writing their aptitude test on the 29th of the month?

I am. That's the date for mine

1 Like

Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Leobahor: 12:09am On Oct 19, 2022
Anyone have any idea of how much is the pay?
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Ayokunle9: 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ndubuisioma:

I am. That's the date for mine

Same here but I have an issue with one of the instructions of not coming with phone and all, for someone like me travelling down to the venue
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by GStarr: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

For previously conducted dragnet study material on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Leobahor: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ayokunle9:

Same here but I have an issue with one of the instructions of not coming with phone and all, for someone like me travelling down to the venue

Do you guys have any past questions that you're studying?
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Toluwaniyanu11: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Pls Is there any past question?
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by CynieCynthia: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Leobahor:
Who else is writing their aptitude test on the 29th of the month?

Me.... pls do you have past questions?
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ChyArinze(f): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
CynieCynthia:

Me.... pls do you have past questions?

If you've not gotten, message me on WhatsApp
0815 365 8929
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by nanciee(f): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2022
Guys, how did the test go? How many words were you able to write in your essay? I got up to 300 �. Didn’t finish the Numerical. Tried in the verbal and abstract.

Let’s hear yours
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Toluwaniyanu11: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2022
Hello every one. Has anybody heard from Anderson?
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Toluwaniyanu11: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2022
Is there a group chat for applicants?
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by FREESUP: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2022
Have u gottenfeedback??
Toluwaniyanu11:
Hello every one. Has anybody heard from Anderson?
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Toluwaniyanu11: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2022
No have not that's why am asking
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SUTEMCOLTD: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Did anybody apply for the Andersen Graduate trainee "Indirect purchasing" for a client. Please if you did, how far have you gone in the recruitment? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Leobahor: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Has anyone gotten a feedback after the test?
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by nanciee(f): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Leobahor:
Has anyone gotten a feedback after the test?
everyone should have . I got a regret email
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SimpleGuy001: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2022
nanciee:
Guys, how did the test go? How many words were you able to write in your essay? I got up to 300 �. Didn’t finish the Numerical. Tried in the verbal and abstract.

Let’s hear yours

Have you seen your result?
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SimpleGuy001: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2022
nanciee:
everyone should have . I got a regret email

Oh wow, sorry
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Injo5436: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2022
Please did anyone apply for the indirect purchasing & how far have you gone with recruitment process
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SUTEMCOLTD: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2022
Injo5436:
Please did anyone apply for the indirect purchasing & how far have you gone with recruitment process

Hi. I saw your mail but it’s an official mail for me. I applied for the indirect purchasing and I am at the last stage. How about you?
I wanted to send a mail with another account but I can’t see your mail

1 Like

Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Injo5436: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Message me on WhatsApp if you were interviewed on the the Andersen indirect purchasing recruitment.
Zero eight zero three nine one six eight three two one . Let’s create a group chat
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Injo5436: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
SUTEMCOLTD:

Hi. I saw your mail but it’s an official mail for me. I applied for the indirect purchasing and I am at the last stage. How about you?
I wanted to send a mail with another account but I can’t see your mail

Here’s my email israeljohnny229@gmail.com
Re: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Thayour45: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
Good evening. I just got a mail that I passed the Andersen graduate trainee test. And would be sent a mail regarding the assessment centre. Anyone got any mail like this? If yes, kindly reach out let’s deliberate
Olufunmilayoomotayo@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? / Pls Who Got Dis CBT Invite From Etisalat / FHI 360 Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.