Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) (2112 Views)

A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) / Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / Quick And Easy OKRO Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 6:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Hello everyone,
Corn dog is a snack made from flour, cornflour and sausage. Its a very quick and easy snack you can make and enjoy eapecially now the holiday is here, you can make it for the kids. Its soft and yummy cheesy..
link to video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtyJFbLJikw

INGREDIENTS
Flour - 1 cup
Corn flour - ½ cup
Baking powder - 1 tablespoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Sugar - 2½ tablespoon
Milk - 2 tableapoon
Powder nutmeg - ½ teaspoon
Egg - 1
Water - 125ml (½ cup)
vegetable oil for frying
2 tablspoon cornflour for dabbing
Sausage
Bamboo Skewers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2022
Good morning all. smiley

2 Likes

Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 6:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Cc : Lalasticlala ,Mariangeles , Mvena , ...What drink would you enjoy this snack with grin ..Good morning TGIF cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by RedChiefPriest: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2022
Where's the Dog and Corn? I no see them.
Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by justicechichex: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2022
Am not sure i've heard of this food before. Corn dog??
Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiligentM: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2022
The first time i ate this i just couldn't get enough...I'm so making this, thanks for sharing
Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by Channah1(f): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2022
Nice one. Seeing this for the first time.

I'll prefer using the whole sausage to make each stick.

I hope it's crunchy though. Una no go wound us with food.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2022
DiligentM:
The first time i ate this i just couldn't get enough...I'm so making this, thanks for sharing
You are welcome smiley....its very delicious, every bite gives joy in the mouth grin

1 Like

Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Channah1:
Nice one. Seeing this for the first time.

I'll prefer using the whole sausage to make each stick.

I hope it's crunchy though. Una no go wound us with food.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks sis smiley
Its slightly crunchy, soft and yummy...the corn flour gave it the crunchy texture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2022
justicechichex:
Am not sure i've heard of this food before. Corn dog??

Its a lovely snack, you can try it and i bet you would like it..

1 Like

Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Where's the Dog and Corn? I no see them.

grin grin grin its all embedded in the snack.
Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by Channah1(f): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

Thanks sis smiley
Its slightly crunchy, soft and yummy...the corn flour gave it the crunchy texture.

I thought as much @the cornstarch.

Okies. You're welcome.
Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by Mvena(f): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2022
Wowwww

Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Yaaay! The holidays are here. I will definitely try this for my children. Those children like sweet mouth grin grin grin
Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Yaaay! The holidays are here. I will definitely try this for my children. Those children like sweet mouth grin grin grin

Hahhahah, who no like better thing cheesy allow them enjoy biko its their time...most of our baking skills is for their enjoyment grin

1 Like

Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mvena:
Wowwww

You go too like this one oooooo by the time you step am down with chilled drink .....abeg borrow me one meme to qualify how you go feel cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by Mvena(f): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

You go too like this one oooooo by the time you step am down with chilled drink .....abeg borrow me one meme to qualify how you go feel cheesy grin
Ehen

Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mvena:

Ehen

Hahhaahahahahahah cheesy, na so...joy overdose

1 Like

Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by Mariangeles(f): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
DiomaKitchen:
Cc : Lalasticlala ,Mariangeles , Mvena , ...What drink would you enjoy this snack with grin ..Good morning TGIF cheesy

Thanks for inviting me o. cheesy
I'll have mine with chilled zobo drink.

Well done dear.

1 Like

Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mariangeles:

Thanks for inviting me o. cheesy
I'll have mine with chilled zobo drink.

Well done dear.

You are welcome, thank you smiley.....

1 Like

Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Happy weekend Lalasticlala, this will be a very nice weekend snack grin
Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2022
Happy new month Everyone
Happy new month @lalasticlala
WELCOME TO AUGUST smiley
Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by soyenuga: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2022
This tasted amazing. I made this but used cassava flour rather than corn flour. Came out great. ATMAN has the best flour at the best price. Call 09037592610 if you need.

1 Like

Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
soyenuga:
This tasted amazing. I made this but used cassava flour rather than corn flour. Came out great. ATMAN has the best flour at the best price. Call 09037592610 if you need.
Thats nice, will to taste the one made with cassava flour..
Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 7:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Happy weekend everyone, a simple snack recipe you can tryout this weekend..
Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by Deegee2121: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2022
This will really be yummy smiley..can i use only flour in a case i cant get corn starch.
Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Deegee2121:
This will really be yummy smiley..can i use only flour in a case i cant get corn starch.
Yes please, you can use only flour just that it won't be as soft and light as the one with corn starch, it will be like buns..thanks
Re: See How To Make Corn Dog, A Very Quick And Easy Snack (pictures & Video) by Deegee2121: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

Yes please, you can use only flour just that it won't be as soft and light as the one with corn starch, it will be like buns..thanks
Ok, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Buy A Deep Freezer And Convert It To A Fridge? / Buy My Brand New Nima Blending Machine 5700k / See The 300 Naira Food I Bought This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.