Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum (2750 Views)

Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? / NEW NAIRA NOTES: Has Anyone Noticed This? And Is It True In Your Area Too? / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by Arda1000(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2022
Only Igbo that knows what is on ground on Biafra issues gone are the days of protests,soon enough you would understand that they won’t be Nigeria anymore.
Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by attackgat: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Aniluvreal:
It been a while now I saw people chanting Biafra here. The forthcoming election seems to unify this country, as I hardly see tribal war that was constantly going on here before. Even hardcore Biafrans/Ipob apologist on this forum let go of it and focus in uniting the country.

The only clashes I saw now is between Peter Obi supporters, Atiku supporters and Tinubu supporters , which is so normal .

If truly the Nigerian government really want to silence Biafra agitation completely, they should give Igbo man the chance to rule. If Peter Obi should be given a chance, see Biafra agitation die a natural dead and never resurrect again.

Please I am not Igbo, I am from one of the south west state.

So the unity of of your counfry is based on elections of every 4 years? Then that means the unity you think you have is none existent because elections will come and go, but what divides us will remain
Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by yyba: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Mteeew isn't democracy about who has the majority of votes? Anyone that think he has the support of the majority should contest. Chance ko okada ni
Aniluvreal:
It been a while now I saw people chanting Biafra here. The forthcoming election seems to unify this country, as I hardly see tribal war that was constantly going on here before. Even hardcore Biafrans/Ipob apologist on this forum let go of it and focus in uniting the country.

The only clashes I saw now is between Peter Obi supporters, Atiku supporters and Tinubu supporters , which is so normal .

If truly the Nigerian government really want to silence Biafra agitation completely, they should give Igbo man the chance to rule. If Peter Obi should be given a chance, see Biafra agitation die a natural dead and never resurrect again.

Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by Taba21: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2022
Aniluvreal:

Can a Palestinian Man from Gaza rule over Israeli in Tel-Aviv?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by Taba21: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
#RUBBISH post.

Igbo wailers will never rule Nigeria write it down.
#BATSHET2023

Igbo are really wasting their time cos 90% of Nigerians don't want them cos of their life behaviour

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by Balkan(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
P1PrinceKT:
The IGOB will never be trusted with their hidden agenda.
There is no hidden agenda my unity begger. Our agenda is to leave the useless country called Nigeria and nothing more. It's not hidden.
Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by Musty42gud: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Igbo can never be president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by Softmirror: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Aniluvreal:

grin

YOU MEAN TO GIVE PETER OBI THE OPPORTUNITY TO ACTUALIZE BIAFRA? THIS IS NOT WISDOM. MY DEAR BROTHER, YOU SEEM TO BE VERY CONFUSE LIKE THE IGBO TRIBE. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT IS THE IGBO TRIBE THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MESS NIGERIA IS TODAY SINCE THE BLOODY COUP THAT CLAIMED THE LIFE OF NIGERIA'S FIRST PRIME MINISTER? A DETAILING OF A COUNTRY DEVELOPING RAPID VIA THE THREE REGIONS ON A PARLIAMENTARY SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT.

Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by Elliotg: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Aniluvreal:

Maybe you need to ask your govt and dss why they have taken a break. Look, I am still a diehard Biafran. Even though I am an ijaw man, I will continue to support the igbos for the disintegration of this zoo. We have never been the aggressors. Your govt has been the one commiting the crimes.
Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by maybet081: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
#RUBBISH post.

#BATSHET2023
haha haha, which bat?
Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by maybet081: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Softmirror:

grin

YOU MEAN TO GIVE PETER OBI THE OPPORTUNITY TO ACTUALIZE BIAFRA? THIS IS NOT WISDOM. MY DEAR BROTHER, YOU SEEM TO BE VERY CONFUSE LIKE THE IGBO TRIBE. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT IS THE IGBO TRIBE THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MESS NIGERIA IS TODAY SINCE THE BLOODY COUP THAT CLAIMED THE LIFE OF NIGERIA'S FIRST PRIME MINISTER? A DETAILING OF A COUNTRY DEVELOPING RAPID VIA THE THREE REGIONS ON A PARLIAMENTARY SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT.
Time wasted .
Obi is goal.
Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by DaInferno(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
#RUBBISH post.

#BATSHET2023
I just read the first few lines...

Your comment is simply befitting!
Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by Softmirror: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
maybet081:

Time wasted .
Obi is goal.

OBI IS OFFSIDE . GOAL CANCELLED. grin
Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by maybet081: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Softmirror:

OBI IS OFFSIDE . GOAL CANCELLED. grin
VAR CONFIRMED.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by Anyiamaka: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
#RUBBISH post.

#BATSHET2023

BATSHET2023 can rule the Yorubas and provide them with agbado, cassava and garri. Tinubu can also hand over the leadership of the Yorubas to his son Sheyi. Nigeria can do with or without them.
Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by 9jii(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Aniluvreal:

No one can intimidate us Nigerians to hand over power to them. Let them continue to shout Biafra or death. 2023 is for Tinubu
Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by Tombrown3(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Get ready to receive the biggest shock of life in 2023 the moment APC retain power

Suffer no dey tire you?

Are you happy with your life right now?

Can you proudly say you are from Nigeria?

Even if you are being paid, you no get conscience?

Seriously it hurts me a lot seeing someone in same country as me praising the current government under APC, especially a youth. Suffer no dey tired you!!!
Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by Samade7: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
#RUBBISH post.

#BATSHET2023

BATSHET2023 my foot.....ode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by Stanweezy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
#RUBBISH post.

#BADSHIT2023
Re: Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Balkan:
There is no hidden agenda my unity begger. Our agenda is to leave the useless country called Nigeria and nothing more. It's not hidden.
So to think you will smell the Presidency is day dreaming .

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Pastors Risk Jail Term By Publicly Endorsing Peter Obi For President / A Tweet From Oby Ezekwesili. Why Do They Hate Nigeria So Much? / CBN Gives Approval To Glo, MTN Others To Sell Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.