Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? (42481 Views)

Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by osazsky(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Do you have an evidence against Shettima?
do u have an evidence against Jonathan that subsidy and boko haram was a scram...nor be those 2 things una take pursue am from office..y is it now paining u now that the propaganda is coming back to apc.very intolerant muslims .na them
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by ObosiLandlord(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
who ordained them bishops?
What sort of fool!!sh question is this? Make your way to their church and ask them your foolish question.
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by ObosiLandlord(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2022
ginggerxy:
Why was bishops even there if Tinubu feel it's right to field a Muslim VP ? Seriously you're the bigger fool here as you can't reason critically before airing your opinion. I don't know what some of you are trying to defend . In sane country people come out to protest against injustice a irrespective of who it's meted at .
Are you people just this f00!ish or what?

Can you show an evidence that shows Tinubu invited the Bishops?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by Viscuz: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
let Nigerians decide via the ballot who become their next vice president

Lol

Sai Obi 2023
Kawai

Wailers can do the needful

Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by Throwback: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2022
osazsky:
all fulanis are terrorist...he pain am..let the propaganda begin..note I did not say hausa I said all non indigene fulani are terrorist..fools..goats..Niger republic has never had a Nigerian president but they come to Nigeria at will and gain acess to aso rock..u are our problem

I like you have made your stance known.

So I urge you to vote for only the Nigerian/Nigerian ticket.

Tinubu (Yoruba) / Shettima (Kanuri)

Let us avoid all Cameroonians, Mauritanians, Nigerians, and lastly Biafrans. They must not be allowed close to Aso Rock.

Also permit to continue sharing your factual and valid opinion on this forum to all those who are our problem by fraternizing with foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by osazsky(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2022
bewla:
He who has no sin let him come first

If he is the one that will turn Nigeria gfutune around as he did in Lagos,
With is Visio may Allah rahama be with him

I

so u stoop so low to support a terrorist sponsor just cuz there is a yoruba peeping guy contesting..not minding the lives that was lost as a result of shettima..

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by ObosiLandlord(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2022
nnamdi640:
What fact check are you looking for, most of his comment base on Boko Haram is enough to tell you his aim
What comment are you talking about Shukudi?
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by Diligent1(f): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2022
This made me cry, the length Shettima went through for peace to reign in the community.
This is the kind of leader we need now
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by osazsky(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2022
Throwback:

I like you have made your stance known.

So I urge you to vote for only the Nigerian/Nigerian ticket.

Tinubu (Yoruba) / Shettima (Kanuri)
wheather u like it or not shettima is fulani...fulani is not an indigenous tribe..u get it..stop reading rubbish about shettima or u want make I give u him trace from his forefathers

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by chachanga: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2022
5iine:
Yes

Check most people still supporting APC are Yoruba Muslims and northern Muslims because they have one agenda as long as they are reading same Koran.

I know one Yoruba Muslim guy during my undergraduate days. Those ones their truosers hardly touch ground.
He is always happy about how islam is growing faster in South West and the world.

They will all combust faster together if Nigeria burns; that's what they don't understand.
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by nnamdi640: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
What comment are you talking about Shukudi?
There are all there online. Not one or two comments except you are saying you are blind.
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by splendournoni: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2022
The terrorist we have in Nigeria today are mainly nomadic people... governments in the north pay them through the disguise of bring education to them and creating job...

Infact they get funds from federal government, I work with a humanitarian organisation and we see them right there in the Bush with arms...

APC is just a Jihadist party
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by bewla(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2022
Viscuz:

You can dip any book you read in the ocean and turn it upside down to deceive yourself.

But not the Bible . God is not an author of confusion .

A terrorist and a druggie cannot rule . Nigeria is not a banana republic
Which one do you believe in (book) Quran , Bible, ten book of Moses , book of bananas,

God no his people and no how to work is thing
He is bad and only a crook can find a crook in Nigeria of today
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by Billygee2u: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2022
Abfinest007:
Nonsense .fact check is only done to defend some greedy politician
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by Billygee2u: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2022
SmartPolician:
Since these idiotic journalists doing fact-checking concluded that the bishops Tinubu invited to Shettima's unveiling program are real bishops, I gave up on them. I don't bother reading them anymore.
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by ObosiLandlord(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2022
cejaypriesty:

Learn to make your own points without insulting people .It is childish and reeks of irresponsibility.Have a nice day .
You left this comment I

SmartPolician:
[b]Since these idiotic journalists [/b]doing fact-checking concluded that the bishops Tinubu invited to Shettima's unveiling program are real bishops, I gave up on them. I don't bother reading them anymore.
Did the foolishpolitician I quoted made his own points without Insulting people? But your f00l!sh sef was comfortable with his comment

You saw nothing wrong in this comment, but you're talking about mine

What a f00l!sh hypocrite you are pig. You p!GS from Igbo land and una hypocrisy eh.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by Throwback: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2022
osazsky:
wheather u like it or not shettima is fulani...fulani is not an indigenous tribe..u get it..stop reading rubbish about shettima or u want make I give u him trace from his forefathers

You must be an illiterate ooo.

Whether you like it or not, you must also be a Fulani?

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by Omoslim26: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2022
Useless people,there is no justifiable reason why any honest human being will support muslim-muslim agenda.
The Church is mobilizing full time to for Peter Obi.
Christ Embassy alone counts her number in millions.
Evil demonic party wey don show Nija shege and suffering like never before.
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by osazsky(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2022
Y Nigerians they allow non indegine rule them..if anything happens to Tinubu another fulani man will pamper his brother for another 8 years..we most not allow this fulani man from gone rule us I hate the nomadic nature in them..no Nigerian has ever ruled thier own country spits on Atiku too

Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by ObosiLandlord(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2022
nnamdi640:
There are all there online. Not one or two comments except you are saying you are blind.
Show evidence cause I have not seen any of the comment you're talking about.
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by Arabaincubus: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2022
No amount of Arabian Perfume will sweeten Terrorist Kashim Shetima.
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by bewla(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2022
osazsky:
so u stoop so low to support a terrorist sponsor just cuz there is a yoruba peeping guy contesting..not minding the lives that was lost as a result of shettima..
Are you there to no for real if it's SHETIMA that was really behind it or some other forces

Do not judge me for what you no noting about
Government is secret
Watch collateral damage
Then you no how things work
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by osazsky(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Throwback:

You must be an illiterate ooo.

Whether you like it or not, you must also be a Fulani?
God forbid...Muslims and fulani are the prob of our land .very intolerant.. life means nothing to them especially those of infidels with the promise of virgins in d after life ..fools..una go do person blasphemy but when person do una blasphemy una don light fire
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by gulfer: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Just imagine Peter Obi sitting and eating with IPOB members, I wonder if facts checking will suffice...... The fact is he (Shettima) is an apologist of the BH and banditry that have now engulfed the whole north angry angry angry
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by osazsky(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2022
bewla:
Are you there to no for real if it's SHETIMA that was really behind it or some other forces

Do not judge me for what you no noting about
Government is secret
Watch collateral damage
Then you no how things work
ok they are government aids...y was the meeting secret..I can bring more evidence from internet where it was recorded he actually supported boko haram...there are evidence all over the internet.. the truth always sound bitters to d ear...in every rumour we have truth
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by Viscuz: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2022
bewla:
Which one do you believe in (book) Quran , Bible, ten book of Moses , book of bananas,

God no his people and no how to work is thing
He is bad and only a crook can find a crook in Nigeria of today

No be only . If those country when produce this phone when you dey use type dust today .
Has put in crook to find crook from your bottom thinking you for see phone use ?
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by anonymous1759(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2022
okoliobinna84:
This fact checker should be banned from the the surface of earth. His fact is always predictable and favours only his pay masters.

You guys are Terrible set of people how do you even think? You guys always applaud one sided story that Favors your candidate of which some of them are lies , if your lies get bursted you’ll still get angry so you want everyone to believe in lies just like you? and you have the courtesy to call people zombies undecided this 2023 election will bike Russia and Ukraine some winning online while the real results will be offline .

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by vincentbravo(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2022
APC paid Fact Check my ass.
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by Diligent1(f): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2022
okoliobinna84:
This fact checker should be banned from the the surface of earth. His fact is always predictable and favours only his pay masters.
I don't think they should be banned, when APC conducted their presidential primary election, an Igbo man sent the result of qualified candidates to me and I checked for Tinubu's name, he was disqualified.
Later, I saw the real result from APC, from the result he was qualified. From that day, anything they post about Tinubu, I don't believe it.
I don't know why Igbos hate Tinubu so much.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by okoliobinna84(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2022
anonymous1759:

You guys are Terrible set of people how do you even think? You guys always applaud one sided story that Favors your candidate of which some of them are lies , if your lies get bursted you’ll still get angry so you want everyone to believe in lies just like you? and you have the courtesy to call people zombies undecided this 2023 election will bike Russia and Ukraine some winning online while the real results will be offline .
Sufferhead!!. You wan continue suffering until you follow your papa enter grave?? Olomaje!!!
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by Ojuntana: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2022
Throwback:

Because it did not agree with your prejudice?

The popular pentecostal Bishops who have been running their tithe laden mouths, who appointed them Bishops?

Are they not all self appointed since their religious enterprise is their own creation?
This is an ignorant statement. Which of the popular bishops is self-appointed?
Re: Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? by Decent09(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2022
iiifedimma:
..Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

When did Peter Obi becomes Honouble, Tufiakwa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'God Forbid', Usani Uguru, Ministerial Nominee Apologizes After Saying That / Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.