Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Importance Of Marrying A Good & Kind Woman Can’t Be Over Explained - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Importance Of Marrying A Good & Kind Woman Can’t Be Over Explained (216 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Marrying A Good & Kind Woman Can’t Be Over Explained by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2022
The Importance of marrying a good woman can’t be over explained

“I took care of all my family and made sure that my family and their kids all went to college, that they had homes," he explained.

"I don't look for anything in return

After all he did for his family

He was abandoned

Marry a Good & Kind Woman

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpethecoach

(1) (Reply)

A Wonderful Bio Coffee Tea( For Strongest Penis Ever ) / 19-year Old Woman Delivers Twins With Different Biological Dads! / Premium Vpn Login Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.