Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

What Is The Mystery You Had When You Were Young/little? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Mystery You Had When You Were Young/little? (369 Views)

What Are Some Very "BAD HABITS" You Got Away With When You Were Young? / Lady Dumpfounded After Meeting The Mystery Man She Has Been Chatting With... / Mention One Lie Your You Were Told By Your Parents When You Were Young... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Mystery You Had When You Were Young/little? by MayorOfDelta(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2022
I have never seen my mom pregnant despite have four younger ones. I always thought my mom had a power and way of producing her own since she gave birth to my junior bro.

I am the second child of my mother, she later birthed four more children, I have never seen her heavily pregnant like a normal pregnant woman.. I remembered being told by my dad that mummy had given birth for like three times in several occasions and as little as I am with no knowledge of how " the thing is been done", I always thought my mum just pull out a baby from where ever she brings it out from..

NB: I HAVE BEEN IN A LABOUR ROOM WITH MY MOM(I can remembered perfectly well when I was small, I was in a hospital with my dad, mom and my junior brother because my mom was sick(I thought that was the reason we were there). We sat somewhere in the hospital, I saw my mom going somewhere with some nurses, she was not walking fine and I was worried and I couldn't ask anybody what was going on. Next is I saw my dad hurrying towards them and at the same time telling me to look after my junior brother..

Sometimes later, I heard a loud cry. I didn't need a prophet or some kind special ability to tell me that it was my mom.. The cry persisted, I ran to the direction the cry was coming from leaving my junior bro at a corner. I was able to locate the room, I entered , immediately I saw my mom lying on a bed. Before I could notice any other thing, my dad saw me and dragged me out of the room with immediate force and that was all I could remember..

It was later, around 10 or 11 years of my life I understood the process grin.. I didn't have someone to teach me all that when I was small, my elder bro died when I was 2 or so, so nobody was directing my life and way to see things apart from my mom and dad..

I later discovered that my mom can be pregnant with little or no visible protruding belly. That there some women blessed with such feature. It could be noticed if you are closer to person. But an outsider can't easily know.
Re: What Is The Mystery You Had When You Were Young/little? by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2022
kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Mystery You Had When You Were Young/little? by ExMI6(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2022
Some kids cant remember when they were 8yrs and younger. Some can remember events when they were four years old.
Re: What Is The Mystery You Had When You Were Young/little? by MayorOfDelta(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2022
ExMI6:
Some kids cant remember when they were 8yrs and younger. Some can remember events when they were four years old.

I can remember some things that happened before my junior siblings were born but I couldn't see my mom pregnant like other every other moms. grin

Maybe it is because of the reason I stated in the post.
Re: What Is The Mystery You Had When You Were Young/little? by Nyascobar1414: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
I dont forget about things since I was small... I hardly 4get events..
Re: What Is The Mystery You Had When You Were Young/little? by Bluezy13(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Need A Wife As A Man / Domestic Violence: Some Women Deserve What They Get Because They Refuse To Leave / Who Should Own intimacy gadgets: Single Ladies Or Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.