Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President (629 Views)

Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins / Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread / Gbajabiamila: Nigeria Is Our Only Country, Let's Unite For Peaceful Coexistence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by PandoraObi: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2022
After deep thinking and the antecedents of insecurity in the country, I think Peter Obi should be given the chance to destroy the country completely because if he does not win Peter Obidient have armies of miscreants that will take over the street and state to cause troubles, check them all over social medias, they will attack you like you killed their parents immediately you mention Peter Obi, if igbos can be celebrating unknown gunmen that killed their fellow igbos even their leaders, destroying Nigeria and killing others will be nothing to them, for peace to reign, let give Peter Obidient a chance because he can't fix Nigeria, but igbos will not blame others again, they are ready for war but let give them peace for the unity of this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by Totilopussylick(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2022
This is after when you got high in the beer parlor tongue.

3 Likes

Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by Abdul05: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by Joey4321: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2022
PandoraObi:
After deep thinking and the antecedents of insecurity in the country, I think Peter Obi should be given the chance to destroy the country completely because if he does not win Peter Obidient have armies of miscreants that will take over the street and state to cause troubles, check them all over social medias, they will attack you like you killed their parents immediately you mention Peter Obi, if igbos can be celebrating unknown gunmen that killed their fellow igbos even their leaders, destroying Nigeria and killing others will be nothing to them, for peace to reign, let give Peter Obidient a chance because he can't fix Nigeria, but igbos will not blame others again, they are ready for war but let give them peace for the unity of this country.

Ok, any other observation?
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by Parachoko: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2022
PandoraObi:
All this una cheap blackmail won't stop people from voting the APC.

Anybody that wants to leave Nigeria should do so.

4 Likes

Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by lanocconsulting: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2022
He who has ear, let him listen. Go get your PVC

Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by MadamVanessa(f): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2022
shocked

If only sensible nairalanders can ignore this thread completely and allow the fool to wallow in his foolishness alone.
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by PandoraObi: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If only sensible nairalanders can ignore this thread completely and allow the fool to wallow in his foolishness alone.
Are you saying you aren't sensible because you are on the thread

1 Like

Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by ObosiLandlord(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2022
Peter Obi will never rule Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by NyamiriSlayer(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Cow is better than hoebi idiot
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2022
Is it in same country some people throw insults at others because their candidate isn't considered a choice? Or same country they see themselves as better than others? Or same country where they leave their ravaged, underdeveloped states and claim developers of other people's state? Or same country where they curse with their gods in the name of idolizing a candidate? I sha did not call names but my vote can't go to such candidate not because he's an imperfect one but because he's got his e-bandit who attacks without reasoning but applying emotion and ego against others who don't buy into their foolishness. I'm afraid they may be worst than Boko Haram because they reason same way and issue same pattern of threats.

2 Likes

Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by 3ple9iner: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2022
What are you actually saying?
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by PandoraObi: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2022
tonyuny12:
Is it in same country some people throw insults at others because their candidate isn't considered a choice? Or same country they see themselves as better than others? Or same country where they leave their ravaged, underdeveloped states and claim developers of other people's state? Or same country where they curse with their gods in the name of idolizing a candidate? I sha did not call names but my vote can't go to such candidate not because he's an imperfect one but because he's got his e-bandit who attacks without reasoning but applying emotion and ego against others who don't buy into their foolishness. I'm afraid they may be worst than Boko Haram because they reason same way and issue same pattern of threats.
They think blackmail and threats can make their candidate win election
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by meditator(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

But he's saying the truth
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by NwaAdazzi(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Land Protector.igbos are still making u Wail in nairaland,na u go tire
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by Taba21: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2022
PandoraObi:

They will continue as usual naa for south east wetin concerns us
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by PandoraObi: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Taba21:

They will continue as usual naa for south east wetin concerns us
That is true, if they don't spread it to other parts of the country, they can continue
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by Taba21: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Peter Obi will never rule Nigeria.

Even vice President igbo will not get

1 Like

Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by Taba21: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
tonyuny12:

Igbo are worse than boko haram
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by JoeNL22(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
PandoraObi:
Seun.....this post is tribalism personified.....please see to it that its taken down to the oblivious pit of desolation. For the posts of tribalism and bigotry will not be seen again.
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
PandoraObi:
They think blackmail and threats can make their candidate win election

That's where I have a problem with them. Funny thing I've been to Anambra severally and nothing to write home about. Holigans all around. I remembered a time I went there, there was a fight between a lady(edo) and the driver (Igbo) and the girl although was rude in her speech but I expected the man to respect her as a lady but hell no... And I had to separate the girl from him at first only for them to start a second round. Then I remembered telling the driver you're beating a lady and before I knew it, omo see mobs including a lady and those inside Keke challenging me for saying such. I disliked them again for that reason apart from the fact I already had a little concern about their ego, tribalism and desperation to cling to power and dominate (you know this Jews mentality they have). But I've got good friends amongst them and one shocked me when he chestise an Igbo friend for wishing the death of an Hausa individual and i thanked God he didn't grow up in the east hence his mentality is in a balanced state.

1 Like

Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Taba21:

They share similar trait with the fulanis.
Fulani - unforgiving
Igbo - hatred
Although not all but most I've come in contact with especially during my service year.

1 Like

Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Taba21:

Na you talk am o... Because when them come na you I go hide for him back o
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by Taba21: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
tonyuny12:

Na you talk am o... Because when them come na you I go hide for him back o

Tah no level.
How far for Biafra or death, no referendum no election
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Taba21:

Tah no level.
How far for Biafra or death, no referendum no election

Leave those confused being....
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by Savagr(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Cow is better than hoebi idiot
sarki jnr.
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by techWriter3: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
This is after when you had high in the beer parlor
Re: For The Unity Of This Country Let Us Ensure Peter Obi Becomes The President by SU50: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
The worse they can do is on their people, no region of community will tolerate their nonsense. You can't blackmail people into voting your candidate, its a democracy, things do not happen like that.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Make #1 Equals To $1 / How Pdp Chieftain Is Making Money From Peter Obi's Supporters / Akwa Ibom State Has Emerged The Fastest Developing State In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.