Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday (2110 Views)

Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). / Oduduwa Republic Rally Hits Ibadan (Photos) / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by attackgat: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Yesterday, some youths took to the streets of Ogun State capital, Abeokuta, to rally and sensitise people on the need for an independent Oduduwa Republic for the Yoruba nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by attackgat: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2022
More

Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by ignis: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2022
Very Scanty ....

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by MonkeyMods(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2022
They don't want Tinubu or emi lo kan or cassava and agbado

Period!

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by ScamHunter: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2022
Fear don catch our Yoruba neighbors. The fear of Fulani invasion is the beginning of wisdom. What Igbo have been warning them and the rest of Nigerian tribes for 50 years is about happening. Now they've seen that not even the Nigerian army is safe, talk less being able to protect them and sense has fallen on them. I thought it's the oil and gas in Igbo land that is more important than your lives?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2022
This one's are not interested in Nigerian election
Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by Seefinish: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2022
'if I hear that a Yoruba man is planning a coup. I will just go to sleep " Ibrahim Babagida

Mumuric has sensed that Emi Lokan will not work. Now it is Oduduwa Republic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by gasparpisciotta: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2022
Long overdue
Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by Totilopussylick(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:
They don't want Tinubu or emi lo kan or cassava and agbado

Period!

There leader is being hold somewhere in Benin republic tongue cheesy tongue

And Tinubu recently lost his home town in Osun state to power to the people in the just concluded election in the state tongue undecided tongue.
Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by WibusJaga: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2022
cool

It's just a matter of time b4 this geographical contraption called Nigeria will balkanise into fragments. But you people should try to be Obidient & Yusful for now. Hopefully PO will postpone the evil day of balkanisation a bit but it is definitely inevitable.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by PandoraObi: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2022
ScamHunter:
Fear don catch our Yoruba neighbors. The fear of Fulani invasion is the beginning of wisdom. What Igbo have been warning them and the rest of Nigerian tribes for 50 years is about happening. Now they've seen that not even the Nigerian army is safe, talk less being able to protect them and sense has fallen on them. I thought it's the oil and gas in Igbo land that is more important than your lives?
Are you talking about Igbo drug lords that disguise like Fulani herdsmen to attack Igbo Catholic church in Owo and massacre them like they did in Anambra , graphic pictures are available if you want

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by Maxdiamond(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Seefinish:
'if I hear that a Yoruba man is planning a coup. I will just go to sleep " Ibrahim Babagida

Not like that Sir.

He says "If I am asleep at midnight and I hear a Yoruba man calling and beating the drum for war, I will go back to sleep. - IBB

Meaning: Yoruba people are coward and can't be trusted.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by Kingnelson9: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
You guys go chop agbado tire

Better be OBIdient !
Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by Phaantom22: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
though they're against Biafra? I ve not heard anyone calling them a terrorists group as IPOB., Talkless of Amotekun.
Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by maybet081: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Seefinish:

don't mind them.
Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by kingjis: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
attackgat:
Yesterday, some youths took to the streets of Ogun State capital, Abeokuta, to rally and sensitise people on the need for an independent Oduduwa Republic for the Yoruba nation

Cowards and nosie making are like five and six
Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by Bamifhubs: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Do you have Challenges moving your Goods from a part of the country to another, or you have a contract to execute but you need dump trucks to Work on your site, don't worry, pls
call/WhatsApp +234 902 16-6 2913
Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by SIMONEKPA7: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
grin
Tinubu Rally you mean. One Nigeria. We die here
Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by Seefinish: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maxdiamond:

Not like that Sir.

He says "If I am asleep at midnight and I hear a Yoruba man calling and beating the drum for war, I will go back to sleep. - IBB

three gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by diadem10: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maxdiamond:

Not like that Sir.

You mean the Igbos who were marching in one million for Abacha while Yoruba were fighting for Nigeria democracy which you Igbo cowards enjoy today? It's Igbos who are cowards. Using deceit and dishonesty to kill other people's regional leaders in a coup while protecting your leaders is the most cowardly act. I still can't get my head around why Igbo went to kill other people's regional leaders which didn't rule them or their papa, if not for hate and bigotry. Yoruba don't do such.

Meanwhile, Ibb regretted his statement till today.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
STOP WORKIN AGAINST YA BRODA TINUBU.THIS A CHANCE WAITIN FOR.DONT LOSE IT TO STUPIDITY.THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING. undecided angry AMERICA IS 400YEARS OLD AND STILL UNITED STATES WITH DIVERSE RACES AND ETHNIC ORIGINS,NIGERIA IS JUST COMMON 63YEARS.
WHAT YOU NEED IS A COMPETENT LEADER TO PERFORM FOR NIGERIA BETTERMENT NOT DIVISION OF NATION.
Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by Coolsperm: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Some members of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs) may not like this

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by XerXers: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Target practice for Nigerian army
Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by T9ksy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
diadem10:

You mean the Igbos who were marching in one million for Abacha while Yoruba were fighting for Nigeria democracy which you Igbo cowards enjoy today? It's Igbos who are cowards. Using deceit and dishonesty to kill other people's regional leaders in a coup while protecting your leaders is the most cowardly act. I still can't get my head around why Igbo went to kill other people's regional leaders which didn't rule them or their papa, if not for hate and bigotry. Yoruba don't do such.

Meanwhile, Ibb regretted his statement till today.

Actually, what Ibb said was in response to General Diya's spurious allegation of coup plotting by the mad mullah Abacha.

Ibb said " if I hear of Gen. Diya plotting a coup........." , because diya has no ground troops under his command and as such, such a plot would easily be uncovered.

However, our brothers east of the river niger with their innate propensities for mischief has decided to substitute Diya's name for "yorubas" and subsequently run off with the propaganda. Anything to malign yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by Oghighirhighi: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why not Dawadawa republic, hypocrites.
Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by diadem10: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
T9ksy:

Actually, what Ibb said was in response to General Diya's spurious allegation of coup plotting by the mad mullah Abacha.

Ibb said " if I hear of Gen. Diya plotting a coup........." , because diya has no ground troops under his command and as such, such a plot would easily be uncovered.

However, our brothers east of the river niger with their innate propensities for mischief has decided to substitute Diya's name for "yorubas" and subsequently run off with the propaganda. Anything to malign yorubas.

Thought as much. Igbos, the perpetual children of hate and deceit.
Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by gidgiddy: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nice one, I like this. The South West is waking up
Re: Pictures Of Oduduwa Republic Rally In Abeokuta Yesterday by rolams(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why are they few like this?

(1) (Reply)

Opposition Are Now Destroying PO Billboard / Obedients Used October 1 Pictures For Edo Presidential Campaign Today / World Reacted As Research Declared Igbos The Most Brilliant Black African Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.