Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

To Anyone That View This, Prophetic Marital Declarations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Anyone That View This, Prophetic Marital Declarations (252 Views)

Only A Fool Would View This / Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Anyone That View This, Prophetic Marital Declarations by balmingilead: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
* I break every covenant of marital failure and late marriage in the name of Jesus.

• I decree the marital settlement of everyone that is maritally challenged today in this group.

• No force of hell can hold your marital destiny down anymore

• Every hand of the enemy on anyone’s marital destiny comes to an end today

*I remove the hand of household wickedness from your marital life in the name of Jesus.

• Everyone set for marriage among you here, this year is declared your year of settlement

We wish you good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact DR Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

1 Like

Re: To Anyone That View This, Prophetic Marital Declarations by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Amen so shall it be
Re: To Anyone That View This, Prophetic Marital Declarations by Bluezy13(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
By the authority bestowed on me, I hereby tighten every loosened nuts in your brain that has made you to bring this nonsense to Romance section instead of Religion section!

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Re: To Anyone That View This, Prophetic Marital Declarations by adekusibe10(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Amen o. Am tired

(1) (Reply)

Soccer HD TV Live / Suitable Ways To Control Love / Sweet Honey Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.