Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site (648 Views)

High Traffic With Very Low CPC, What Could Be The Cause? / How To Reduce Wordpress Loading Time - Assist Blogger / Please Examine This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by living2013(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
This is my up coming e-commerce website build with WordPress and hosted by a company based in Nigeria. It takes too long to load. What could be the problem
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by fman(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Too many plugins.
Poor seo.
Clustered cache.
There are many reasons
Why a website meant load slowly.

1 Like

Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by Kenox: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
living2013:
This is my up coming e-commerce website build with WordPress and hosted by a company based in Nigeria. It takes too long to load. What could be the cause?

www.centlivi.com

Too many plugins
Hosting
Photos with large files
Too many JavaScript files on the homepage etc.
Drop your digits let’s talk more. I can help you fix it
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by mcqwerty(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Disable that preloader and see the difference.

You should learn technical seo. I do SEO training.
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
living2013:
This is my up coming e-commerce website build with WordPress and hosted by a company based in Nigeria. It takes too long to load. What could be the cause?

www.centlivi.com

Change your hosting plan
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by Emeka71(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
F120:

Change your hosting plan
To which ¿
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by terrahostNG: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Too many plugins, scripts
Low hosting space

You are hosting with a Nigerian company that should at least help the speed as internet is not routed abroad before the site's content can be accessed (within Nigeria).

You can try us @ https://terrahost.com
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by living2013(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
F120:

Change your hosting plan

That's my next plan. I will be changing to bluehost soon
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by living2013(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
fman:
Too many plugins.
Poor seo.
Clustered cache.
There are many reasons
Why a website meant load slowly.

There's no much plugin in the site. It's a new site and I only installed WordPress recommended plugins for now
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by living2013(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
mcqwerty:

I just disabled the preloader and it seems better.

Thank
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2022
Emeka71:
To which ¿

It depends on your budget actually. Do you need a solid hosting recommendation from me for real?, or you just asked for fun?.
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2022
living2013:

I just disabled the preloader and it seems better.

Thank

No. Still change your hosting. Trust me on this one.
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2022
living2013:

That's my next plan. I will be changing to bluehost soon

Blue host is good, but not so good though....

Don't host on a Nigerian provider, because premium tears is bad.

I visited your site and i like it, please change your hosting provider.
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 31, 2022
terrahostNG:
Too many plugins, scripts
Low hosting space

You are hosting with a Nigerian company that should at least help the speed as internet is not routed abroad before the site's content can be accessed (within Nigeria).

You can try us @ https://terrahost.com

Lol. Run ooo
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2022
living2013:

There's no much plugin in the site. It's a new site and I only installed WordPress recommended plugins for now

Leave all this guru... I just answered your questions In various formats.

Change your hosting. Even if you use 50 plugins, with a foreign hosting provider, you are good to go.
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by fman(m): 1:56am On Jul 31, 2022
living2013:

Try and install a mobile responsive theme.
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by living2013(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2022
F120:

No. Still change your hosting. Trust me on this one.

Alright, thanks
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by living2013(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2022
F120:

Leave all this guru... I just answered your questions In various formats.

Change your hosting. Even if you use 50 plugins, with a foreign hosting provider, you are good to go.

Thanks
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by Emeka71(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
F120:

It depends on your budget actually. Do you need a solid hosting recommendation from me for real?, or you just asked for fun?.
I'm just asking to know the better recommended hosting plan.
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by living2013(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
mcqwerty:

I need assistance to edit the menu and some other stuff. Let me know if you can do it. You will be compensated
Re: What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site by fnep2smooth(m): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
living2013:

I need assistance to edit the menu and some other stuff. Let me know if you can do it. You will be compensated
I can do that for you

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Think ( Webmaster)? / Procedure For Programing A "click Here" Word / Certified Hacker Course Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.