Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh (760 Views)

CAN President, Daniel Okoh, Distances Self From APC Presidential Campaign List / Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh / Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by Newton2024: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Muslim-Muslim ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-class Citizens — New CAN president, Archbishop Daniel Okoh

The new president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Archbishop Daniel Okoh, says many Christians feel and have the genuine fear that there is a deliberate plan to remove the Christian faith from the scheme of things and make them second-class citizens in Nigeria.

He said the fear was borne out of the recent happenings in polity; “that is, the same-faith ticket in one of the major political parties in Nigeria despite the caution raised by CAN since two years ago.”

In his acceptance speech in Abuja after the General Assembly of CAN validated his election, Okoh said: “We’re coming in at the time that all of us in the Christian faith, believe that some section of political leaders are not sensitive to the diverse nature of our population when certain decisions are being made.

“Whatever happens, no matter how many times our sensibilities are insulted, we must resolve to make a positive impact on the political, economic and social systems of our dear nation.”

He thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for his efforts towards combating terrorism and banditry.

Okoh, however, urged Buhari to end the bloodletting, kidnapping and general insecurity in the country.

https://newsdirect.ng/muslim-muslim-ticket-plot-to-make-christians-second-class-citizens-new-can-president/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by pinkPUSSY(f): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival.

Dear Tinubu Supporters, do you know that Tinubu's convoy is longer than that of Buhari ?.. Do you know that Tinubu is extremely rich and he can never be poor again ?.. This man is made for life and should be resting with his grandchildren.. Now if you think you will vote Tinubu or Atiku due to tribal or religious affiliation then you need your head to be examined.. Your case is even the worst if you are not benefiting anything from Tinubu directly and you are always online and offline throwing your support for them, trust me your generation won't forgive you.. Don't give these criminals chance again.. Think about your future and generation to come.. Vote for the most competent candidate come 2023.. God bless you all

7 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by porka: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
They will do it.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by God1000(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
It's all about winning for Tinubu, and not minding our fragile configuration

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by alsudan: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
CAN President about to bury Tinubu’s life Ambition.

Imagine over 20 million Christians voting and not being sure of 1% vote from them.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by Totilopussylick(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Renting fake bishops to the venue of unveiling his running mate is an insults to Christianity in Nigeria.

Tinubu is going no where close to Aso Rock after the next presidential elections in Nigeria tongue.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by Niwdog(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Agbado man think say na by sending congratulatory message first be the thing
Wait make election campaign proper start
Every church in Nigeria will use it as a sermon

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by JASONjnr(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ofcoz, Tinubu believe that all christians are like his christian pastor wife that belongs to the kitchen....

10 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by Laggafin: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by Newton2024: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
alsudan:
CAN President about to bury Tinubu’s life Ambition.

Imagine over 20 million Christians voting and not being sure of 1% vote from them.
Whereas Tinubu only has about 20% of muslim votes. He has lost before election.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by yyba: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mr okoh who is forcing you and other christians to votes muslim / muslim ? are they the only presidential and vice presidential candidate in 2023 election ?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by yyba: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Newton2024:
Whereas Tinubu only has about 20% of muslim votes. He has lost before election.
let tinubu lose the election that is his business, go and votes for your candidate and stop all this illiterate talk in democracy of muslim / muslim of a thin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by Truthisunique2: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
yyba:
Mr okoh who is forcing you and other christians to votes muslim / muslim ? are they the only presidential and vice presidential candidate in 2023 election ?
you no wise

Christians are not going to wait till 2023 to vote against tinubu

Right now we need to keep fanning the fire on the ynash of tinubu, I know una desperately want that fire to quench

Did you see the strategy board of seyi tinubu?

It has muslim/Muslim goof there, it is clear tinubu knows it is more of a liability when Christian keep fanning it

7 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by yyba: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you no wise
are they the only presidential and vice presidential candidate for 2023 election ? Go out on election day and vote for your choice or is anyone forcing you to vote muslim/muslim?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubu thought the long congratulatory epistle he sent to the new CAN President will deter him from saying the truth lol.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by ajekpaks(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by Newton2024: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
yyba:
let tinubu lose the election that is his business, go and votes for your candidate and stop all this illiterate talk in democracy of muslim / muslim of a thin
No to Druggie-Terrorist ticket
No to islamisation agenda of APC
No to Tinubu Ole & Shetima elesin sumonmi

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by yyba: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Newton2024:
No to Druggie-Terrorist ticket
No to islamisation agenda of APC
No to Tinubu Ole & Shetima elesin sumonmi
is anyone forcing you to vote for tinubu / shetima ? There are many presidential candidate that anyone can vote for. Hide your illiteracy for a seconds in a public forum
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by Honjoshy4u: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2022
NO to any devilish muslim-muslim insensitive ticket that can burn down the country. Tinubu is so greedy that he is willing to destroy the little peace left in the country
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by Honjoshy4u: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2022
yyba:

There is nothing like illiterate talk. Democracy is all about aligning and realigning. What sane Nigerians are doing is to destroy the idea of the devilish insensitive muslim-muslim before election by sensitizing sane people of its danger

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by yyba: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

There is nothing like illiterate talk. Democracy is all about aligning and realigning. What sane Nigerians are doing is to destroy the idea of the devilish insensitive muslim-muslim before election by sensitizing sane people of its danger
go and destroy it with your voters card on election day very simple , that is if you are up to 18 years.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by Newton2024: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2022
yyba:
is anyone forcing you to vote for tinubu / shetima ? There are many presidential candidate that anyone can vote for. Hide your illiteracy for a seconds in a public forum

BREAKING: “I’m not his Campaign DG”- El-rufai denies working for Tinubu
http:///14ea0fa2220729en_ng?link=1&client=news

Tinubu's romance with radical muslims and Islam'ic fundamentalists like Hell Rufai, Shetima and Ganduje who are unrepentant and unapologetic Islam'ic terrorists' sympathisers speaks a lot about his evil agenda for Nigeria. I am sure no Yoruba muslim would want to live in a society like Afghanistan or Yemen.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by yyba: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Newton2024:

BREAKING: “I’m not his Campaign DG”- El-rufai denies working for Tinubu
http:///14ea0fa2220729en_ng?link=1&client=news

Tinubu's romance with radical muslims and Islam'ic fundamentalists like Hell Rufai, Shetima and Ganduje who are unrepentant and unapologetic Islam'ic terrorists' sympathisers speaks a lot about his evil agenda for Nigeria. I am sure no Yoruba muslim would want to live in a society like Afghanistan or Yemen.
hehehe just answer what i asked you, is anyone forcing you to vote muslim / muslim ticket ? Are they the only presidential and vice presidential candidate for 2023 general election ?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by Honjoshy4u: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2022
yyba:
go and destroy it with your voters card on election day very simple , that is if you are up to 18 years.

I pity Nairaland for having like you. You just seat in your slump to know the age of someone. If you see me physically, the first thing you will do is to prostrate. Not because of my age but status

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by Oddfinder01: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2022
grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by yyba: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

I pity Nairaland for having like you. You just seat in your slump to know the age of someone. If you see me physically, the first thing you will do is to prostrate. Not because of my age but status
prostate Hehehe ipob and boasting are like 5 and 6 hehehehe
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by diadem10: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Another wailing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by Honjoshy4u: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
yyba:
prostate Hehehe ipob and boasting are like 5 and 6 hehehehe
I am not IPOB and neither Oduduwa. I'm more Nigerian than you.
Stop using your cheap phone and
10MB to look for trouble
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by yyba: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

I am not IPOB and neither Oduduwa. I'm more Nigerian than you.
Stop using your cheap phone and
10MB to look for trouble
kid keep using your mum free bonus data to post rubbish in a public forum grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by NextPresido: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tinubu think say him congratulations to the new CAN president go help him case. E be like say this man is more vocal than the outgoing CAN president sef

2023 go sweet die
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh by Honjoshy4u: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
yyba:
kid keep using your mum free bonus data to post rubbish in a public forum grin
It is inappropriate to fight with a pig or respond to a mad man.... I am too neat and glamorous to have conversations with a youth that Tinubu plans to feed with agbado and cassava.

(1) (Reply)

Are We Fighting For A Better Nigeria, Or Fighting Peter Obi? / 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie / Peter Obi Has No Chance, Supporters Should Have A Rethink- Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.