Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos (7118 Views)

INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Neatboy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
jerseyboy:

Let me be specific. The Midwest was part of Western Region for ages. Majority of non Yorubas in Lagos are from the Midwest/Bendel State.
They simply integrate better with their host than the aggressive Igbos

How aggressive are the Igbos? Have they snatched your land without paying before? Have they established business without paying their taxes? Or, have they ever fought inter-tribal war with the Yorubas in Lagos before? Please tell me, what is your perception of aggression?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by oyin44: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Neatboy:

Keep deceiving yourself.
you too .. keep fooling urself... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Neatboy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

Atiku Abubakar of course. 90% of intelligent Igbos I have interacted with have revealed that to me. It's the ipob ruffians that make noise everywhere who are promoting Obi on social media. But their noise starts and ends on social media. 2023 will shock many people, especially Igbos.

You guys don't know what will hit you guys since you've refused to jolt back to reality. PDP will continue with its oppositiin role while APC will feasle out as Buhari's administration ends.

3 Likes

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by AtikuNetwork: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Neatboy:

You guys don't know what will hit you guys since you've refused to jolt back to reality. PDP will continue with its oppositiin role while APC will feasle out as Buhari's administration ends.

I thought you were beginning to have sense but I was mistaken. You Obi/ipob supporters are too arrogant in your dismissal of PDP's chances in this coming election, but you are in for a shocker. You deceive and lie to yourselves too much.

3 Likes

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by IJOBA11: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
OkutaNla:
The way some of you talk sef. In the pictures posted I didn't even count up to 100 people. Some of you make it seem as if it's only a certain group or demographic that are registering to collect pvc. Not everyone makes noise like you lot.
THIS NOT A GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION, HAVE THAT AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND, TINUBU THUGS WILL FACE THE WHOLE NIGERIAN TRIBES THAT DAY!. PREPARE FOR WHAT IS TO COME

1 Like

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Mstick: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Let me be specific, I am Niger Deltan and I relate more with Igbos than any other ethnicity. You call Igbos aggressive then the Yorubas and Fulani's are.......?

jerseyboy:

Let me be specific. The Midwest was part of Western Region for ages. Majority of non Yorubas in Lagos are from the Midwest/Bendel State.
They simply integrate better with their host than the aggressive Igbos
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Neatboy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Nah everytime we dey read this shit from ipob bingos on this forum, so it is not new...... Nah only Lagos Tinubu no go win today, tomorrow may be all southwest states... Like Obidient like followers, stupidity runs in their blood

One can actually sense fear from the tone of your voice.

1 Like

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mstick:
Let me be specific, I am Niger Deltan and I relate more with Igbos than any other ethnicity. You call Igbos aggressive then the Yorubas and Fulani's are.......?

Congras!!! Mr. Forming Woke.
Igbos say Niger Delta does not exist and must be in Biafra. Na only you go follow Igbo carry crime ridden Biafran passport, destined to be the least desired in the world. Nigeria is about to break-up.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Neatboy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

I thought you were beginning to have sense but I was mistaken. You Obi/ipob supporters are too arrogant in your dismissal of PDP's chances in this coming election, but you are in for a shocker. You deceive and lie to yourselves too much.

I don't resort to insult. Between you and I who is sounding more like an IPOB or thug? You can disprove it instead of name calling. You're just being emotional and hiding from the reality. Just try and go to any of this registration centers and shout PDP and you will see the way young boys and girls will bundle you out.

2 Likes

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Neatboy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

I don't resort to insult. Between you and I who is sounding more like an IPOB or thug? You can disprove it instead of name calling. You're just being emotional and hiding from the reality. Just try and go to any of these registration centers and shout PDP and you will see the way young boys and girls will bundle you out.

2 Likes

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Neatboy:

How aggressive are the Igbos? Have they snatched your land without paying before? Have they established business without paying their taxes? Or, have they ever fought inter-tribal war with the Yorubas in Lagos before? Please tell me, what is your perception of aggression?
Only Igbos fot whatever reason say Lagos is a no mans land. You wont hear it from Hausa, Edo, Efik etc. Only the envious Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by PapaHadum: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
I agree with you.

The anger has been heightened, coupler with improvement on electoral process.

APC is a gonner in Lagos State
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by EmeeNaka: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
jerseyboy:

NIGER DELTA MINORITIES OUT NUMBER IGBOS IN LAGOS BY 2 TO 1
DEM JUST NO DEY BEAT CHEST
You don't make any sense here.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Mstick: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
What's forming woke about reality?

I am an Ikwerre and I will stand with an Igbo man before any other ethnicity because I know they will also stand for me.

So this division you Yoruba's are trying to create is dead on arrival, go preach to the Hausas they need this lecture.

jerseyboy:

Congras!!! Mr. Forming Woke.
Igbos say Niger Delta does not exist and must be in Biafra. Na only you go follow Igbo carry crime ridden Biafran passport, destined to be the least desired in the world. Nigeria is about to break-up.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by femisplash: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mstick:

Before the existence of Niger Delta, there was a Midwest who are far more relatable with the SWners. And if you think you are that much closer to the ibos, then go and foist a biafran flag in your community and let's see how it goes.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Mstick: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
You guys really overrate yourselves on this platform.

You mean the same South Westerners that colluded against the South South president and only the Igbos stood by us even with all the threats and name calling?

What brought about Biafra talk here? How many percentage of Igbos believe or even want Biafra?

I won't support a Yoruba man for anything political, I can support their business but you see this political grudge? It's for EVER!

femisplash:

Before the existence of Niger Delta, there was a Midwest who are far more relatable with the SWners. And if you think you are that much closer to the ibos, then go and foist a biafran flag in your community and let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by SmellyNyash: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tilinbu is a goner grin
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by AtikuNetwork: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Neatboy:

I don't resort to insult. Between you and I who is sounding more like an IPOB or thug? You can disprove it instead of name calling. You're just being emotional and hiding from the reality. Just try and go to any of these registration centers and shout PDP and you will see the way young boys and girls will bundle you out.

Actually, you are the real tout because you are the one preaching and advocating violence as a tactic for intimidating others with opposing views. Which is why most Nigerians link Igbos with the Peter Obi presidential ambition. Why should anyone manhandle me for shouting PDP at a registration centre? What manner of bullying is that in a civilized and democratic society?

If that's how you people intend to conduct your affairs in your Biafran country that's your business, but never will you be allowed to intimidate others for having a different political affiliation. Your desire is for Nigeria to become a one-party state where only Peter Obi supporters are allowed to freely express themselves. Such ipobic and boko-haramic behaviour will never be allowed to thrive in Nigeria. Now stop mentioning me please. I don't like entertaining political ragamuffins. Thanks.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Neatboy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
jerseyboy:

Only Igbos fot whatever reason say Lagos is a no mans land. You wont hear it from Hausa, Edo, Efik etc. Only the envious Igbo.

Personally, I can't call Lagos a no man's land. And the Igbo people I know around have never seen Lagos as a no man's land despite their huge investment. It is simply because your kinds are fast losing Lagos from being a typical tribal enclave to a metropolitan city that is why you're resorting to suspecting that Lagos is seen as a no man's land. It is fear of losing Lagos that is why you always suspect every move of an average Igbo man. And any statement he makes as an ordinary citizen is perceived as a ploy to snatch Lagos.

Lagos State's political power has been in your hands since time immemorial, nobody is dragging it with you, military might is with the North cause they run the barracks, the Igbos only have commercial or economy power and yet they are your greatest suspect. Why do you think that it will be easier for the Igbos to take over Lagos than the Northerners?

3 Likes

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Danmboss(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Op stop daydreaming if at all there's tinubu strong hold in the south west, it's starting from Lagos, though am not a part of Tinubu supporter.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Tradernaija1: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
Delusions of grandeur from a typical Peter Obi sympathetizer. If APC is to lose Lagos, it won't be to Peter Obi or Labour party. Most Igbos in Lagos won't even vote for Peter Obi on election Day. You can go and write that down.

Why not open your own thread?
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Neatboy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

Actually, you are the real tout because you are the one preaching and advocating violence as a tactic for intimidating others with opposing views. Which is why most Nigerians link Igbos with the Peter Obi presidential ambition. Why should anyone manhandle me for shouting PDP at a registration centre? What manner of bullying is that in a civilized and democratic society?

If that's how you people intend to conduct your affairs in your Biafran country that's your business, but never will you be allowed to intimidate others for having a different political affiliation. Your desire is for Nigeria to become a one-party state where only Peter Obi supporters are allowed to freely express themselves. Such ipobic and boko-haramic will never be allowed to thrive in Nigeria. Now stop mentioning me please. I don't like entertaining political ragamuffins. Thanks.

Very incoherent

2 Likes

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Tradernaija1: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Danmboss:
Op stop daydreaming if at all there's tinubu strong hold in the south west, it's starting from Lagos, though am not a part of Tinubu supporter.

You're his supporter.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria except he come and see me.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Neatboy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Danmboss:

I am not day dreaming, I telling you the reality. This is what is on ground. I said, "THEY MAY" meaning that there are possibilities. And the way you guys talk at times really baffle me. Now listen, you talk with so much certainty like this is a natural science. Even in natural sciences hypotheses can be disproven, theories can be faulted and even Laws can be maneuvered or manipulated and how much more social events that are dynamic and subject to change? APC CAN LOSE LAGOS AND HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL.

3 Likes

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by odduduwa: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

Now you are talking. Follow who Sabi road. I can bet you that even Peter Obi will step down for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar on the eve of the election. I am ready to bet you 50k. PO knows he's not going anywhere.
continue replying yourself, old tactics
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by femisplash: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mstick:
You guys really overrate yourselves on this platform.

You mean the same South Westerners that colluded against the South South president and only the Igbos stood by us even with all the threats and name calling?

What brought about Biafra talk here? How many percentage of Igbos believe or even want Biafra?

I won't support a Yoruba man for anything political, I can support their business but you see this political grudge? It's for EVER!

There's nothing like overrating, when you're big, you're big. It is what it is!.
I kinda wonder the level of exposure of some few folks like you who derive a lotta pleasure talking outta sheer ignorance. In this same country, in recent history, SW voted massively for GEJ as President in 2011 but mischievous folks would rather conveniently ignore the fact for a more recent decision of voting against GEJ for lots of obvious reasons. GEJ would first have to blame himself to have dishonored the gentleman's agreement in his party that North should complete their 8 years. Same GEJ, same Ijaws have since moved on and are mostly in alliance with APC than PDP today.
You don't count, you don't matter, your alliance is never solicited.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by femisplash: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Neatboy:

I am not day dreaming, I telling you the reality. This is what is on ground. I said, "THEY MAY" meaning that there are possibilities. And the way you guys talk at times really baffle me. Now listen, you talk with so much certainty like this is a natural science. Even in natural sciences hypotheses can be disproven, theories can be faulted and even Laws can be manuovre or manipulated and how much more social events that are dynamic and subject to change? APC CAN LOSE LAGOS AND HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL.
You went to one registration center and you're here yapping dust. Who are your parents in Lagos?
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Neatboy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
femisplash:

You went to a single registration center and you're here yapping dust. Who are your parents in Lagos?

Nope, you are very wrong sir! Believe it or reject it no wahala. But all I no is that based on what I have seen so far, power may likely change hand in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by femisplash: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Neatboy:

Nope, you are very wrong sir! Believe it or reject it no wahala. But all I no is that based on what I have seen so far, power may likely change hand in Lagos.
Next..
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Neatboy(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
femisplash:

You went to one registration center and you're here yapping dust. Who are your parents in Lagos?

I just don't know why you guys deviating from the main issue. Go out and investigate. The fear is real. And so many tactics are being employed by APC to slow down the number of young people getting registered.

1 Like

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
Delusions of grandeur from a typical Peter Obi sympathetizer. If APC is to lose Lagos, it won't be to Peter Obi or Labour party. Most Igbos in Lagos won't even vote for Peter Obi on election Day. You can go and write that down.

Where are the facts? We can safely argue that you're also delusional.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Bluish44(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Neatboy:
I have been monitoring INEC registration for the past one months here in Lagos. And with what I saw, APC may lose Lagos because the hate on Tinubu is too much. In the bus, in the Church, at business centers etc. Except you visit LGAs, that is where you'll find people that can die for Tinubu, including Igbos working directly and indirectly with the LGAs or those playing party politics, these make up only 00.50% of the Igbo population in Lagos. The hate on Buhari has been transferred to Tinubu.

AT MOST, 90% OF IGBO VOTERS THAT CONSTITUTE 30% IN LAGOS POPULATION WILL VOTE AGAINST APC.

AT MOST, 60% OF NON-IGBOS THAT CONSTITUTE 15% WILL VOTE AGAINST APC.

5% OF HAUSA/FULANI THAT CONSTITUTE 10% OR 15% WILL EITHER NOT VOTE OR VOTE AGAINST APC.

50% OF THE YORUBA CHRISTIANS THAT CONSTITUTE 30% OF THE YORUBA POPULATION IN LAGOS WILL NOT VOTE APC.

5% OF YORUBA MUSLIMS THAT CONSTITUTE 20% ARE NEUTRAL OR MAY VOTE AGAINST APC.

Listen, the anger I saw on the masses, I can bet you that this time around there will be limited snatching of ballot boxes, because one of the reasons ballot boxes were snatched is because in some polling units you would only find five or ten persons being attended to. Thugs barely disrupt election where people are much. They find it very difficult. So, the only way it can work is to employ more Agberos for the dirty job. But when you check the number of the entire polling unit in Lagos alone and with this upsurge of new registration then you'd wonder how many thugs Tinubu will be needing to command victory again in Lagos.

Now, the issue is that PDP and Labour Part have no serious contenders and many are really focusing on the outcome of the Presidential Election. The outcome will greatly determine who will win Lagos Gubernatorial Election.

I have been going to various INEC registration centers repeatedly for over two months, and there hadn't been a time that I had not met over 500 persons at every given point in time despite the fact that at least over 300 persons are registering everyday (though very low).

INEC should please employ more hands. Let corp members be recruited into this registration process too to lend helping hands to these tired hands. And my plea goes to the leadership of INEC, to postpone this registration to one or two more months to give Nigerians the privilege to be part of this great revolutionary change.
Dunce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC, PDP, Other Parties Yet To Submit 2019 Election Expenses Reports – INEC / Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song / Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.