Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos (7125 Views)

INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Neatboy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bluish44:
Dunce

Thanks

If telling the truth is making you lose your sanity no problem grin
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by 07kjb: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
jerseyboy:

NIGER DELTA MINORITIES OUT NUMBER IGBOS IN LAGOS BY 2 TO 1
DEM JUST NO DEY BEAT CHEST

What is naija Delta? hope you know IMO AND ABIA is among.. please go and receive education
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by mbos: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
Delusions of grandeur from a typical Peter Obi sympathetizer. If APC is to lose Lagos, it won't be to Peter Obi or Labour party. Most Igbos in Lagos won't even vote for Peter Obi on election Day. You can go and write that down.

Myself a PDP member will vote Peter OBi. stop deceiving yourself all igbos , even PDP governors ,irrespective of party affiliation will vote Obidient
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Tombrown3(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
jerseyboy:

NIGER DELTA MINORITIES OUT NUMBER IGBOS IN LAGOS BY 2 TO 1
DEM JUST NO DEY BEAT CHEST

This is just like saying; "we have more Muslim in the USA, but they ain't really showing themselves"

I laugh in broken English grin
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Mstick: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Of course we don't matter so why are you trying to lecture me on the fact that we Niger Deltans are supposed to be closer to the SW?

My level of exposure is way above yours, thanks to my state been what it is I have had the privilege to mingle with people from all works of life and I can say outrightly that you Yoruba's are so tribalistic.

I have been making several comments about this election for months and it's you guys that will assume I am an Igbo and call me IPOB because in your little closeted minds you can't phantom why anyone else wouldn't like your bad product Tinubu.

You mean obvious reasons like foisting a bad leader on Nigeria for 8 years so Tinubu can take over not minding his track records?

We all knew this, we knew their was more to his "godfather' role than he was letting on.

So if I and my alliance doesn't matter than you clowns should stop telling us who we should be closer to.

We've made our choice and it isn't Tinubu. The ijaws have moved on?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
femisplash:

There's nothing like overrating, when you're big, you're big. It is what it is!.
I kinda wonder the level of exposure of some few folks like you who derive a lotta pleasure talking outta sheer ignorance. In this same country, in recent history, SW voted massively for GEJ as President in 2011 but mischievous folks would rather conveniently ignore the fact for a more recent decision of voting against GEJ for lots of obvious reasons. GEJ would first have to blame himself to have dishonored the gentleman's agreement in his party that North should complete their 8 years. Same GEJ, same Ijaws have since moved on and are mostly in alliance with APC than PDP today.
You don't count, you don't matter, your alliance is never solicited.

1 Like

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by femisplash: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mstick:
Of course we don't matter so why are you trying to lecture me on the fact that we Niger Deltans are supposed to be closer to the SW?

My level of exposure is way above yours, thanks to my state been what it is I have had the privilege to mingle with people from all works of life and I can say outrightly that you Yoruba's are so tribalistic.

I have been making several comments about this election for months and it's you guys that will assume I am an Igbo and call me IPOB because in your little closeted minds you can't phantom why anyone else wouldn't like your bad product Tinubu.

You mean obvious reasons like foisting a bad leader on Nigeria for 8 years so Tinubu can take over not minding his track records?

We all knew this, we knew their was more to his "godfather' role than he was letting on.

So if I and my alliance doesn't matter than you clowns should stop telling us who we should be closer to.

We've made our choice and it isn't Tinubu. The ijaws have moved on?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
You see why I questioned your level of exposure. Who makes you the mouth piece of Niger Deltans?.
You claimed to be an Ikwerre but I wonder if you have a slice of historical ethnical disparity and disconnect between Ikwerres and ibos. Maybe when you go back home, an elder would educate you.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Mstick: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
My brother, I am not the mouth piece of Niger Deltans and I will never claim to be one, but I am a proud Ikwerre woman and I know for a fact that Ikwerres will never choose a Yoruba man over an Igbo.

You questioning my level of exposure also shows your own level of exposure. I stay in my state, I know my state and I will not let a Yoruba man or whatever gender you're come here and tell me trash.

The historical disparity between the Igbos and the Ikwerres? What does that have to do with you and Tinubu? And why should we support a South western president that has a disdain for us? When you clowns are down playing ethnic politics then you can come and tell us why we should vote a failed party.

There's nothing about my heritage that I don't know but what I know in this 21st century that I am living in is this, I will support an IGBO man over you anytime any day.

And I speak for a MAJORITY of Ikwerres when I say we will NOT VOTE TINUBU.

femisplash:

You see why I questioned your level of exposure. Who makes you the mouth piece of Niger Deltans?.
You claimed to be an Ikwerre but I wonder if you have a slice of historical ethnical disparity and disconnect between Ikwerres and ibos. Maybe when you go back home, an elder would educate you.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by kayusely70(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
jerseyboy:
I hope so.
YORUBA NATION IS OUR ONLY AGENDA
YORUBA NATION NOW
NO MORE NIGERIA
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by femisplash: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mstick:
My brother, I am not the mouth piece of Niger Deltans and I will never claim to be one, but I am a proud Ikwerre woman and I know for a fact that Ikwerres will never choose a Yoruba man over an Igbo.

You questioning my level of exposure also shows your own level of exposure. I stay in my state, I know my state and I will not let a Yoruba man or whatever gender you're come here and tell me trash.

The historical disparity between the Igbos and the Ikwerres? What does that have to do with you and Tinubu? And why should we support a South western president that has a disdain for us? When you clowns are down playing ethnic politics then you can come and tell us why we should vote a failed party.

There's nothing about my heritage that I don't know but what I know in this 21st century that I am living in is this, I will support an IGBO man over you anytime any day.

And I speak for a MAJORITY of Ikwerres when I say we will NOT VOTE TINUBU.

Talking too much is an illness of the mind, more often without proportionate amount of common sense. When have Yorubas ever showed or seen to have shown disdain for Ikwerres?.. You'd have to struggle through your veins to provide a proof.
Glad that you ain't the mouthpiece of Niger Deltans, shows you ain't consequential. And what makes you think yourself a mouth piece of Ikwerres either?.. Has Ameachi told you he can't work with Tinubu or has Wike said same?..
Much as it's obvious, Ikwerres aren't as closed minded as you may have positioned yourself.
Even if majority of Ikwerres won't vote for Tinubu, it would probably as a result of their interests better served elsewhere but if they would have it better with Tinubu, they'd vote for him. Yoruba & Ikwerres do not share political enmity, except for few inconsequential individuals like you who have fed yourselves with self hate.
Like I earlier advised, when you go back home and much of your ancestral histories revealed to you, you'd know that your oppressors/foes are closer to you than your far neighbors across the Niger.

2 Likes

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Mstick: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oga believe me, I didn't read the trash you've written but I wouldn't want you to quote me again so I will leave you with this parting words.

I, an Obio-Akpor indigene will NEVER VOTE TINUBU and over 90% of my people share my sentiments, I don't care if we all migrated from the same kingdom.

You can stop writing and projecting junks now.

Clueless supporter with NOTHING to say than tribalism.

Rivers State is a multi ethnic state we don't play that game over here, now you can GTFOH!

femisplash:

Talking too much is an illness of the mind, more often without proportionate amount of common sense. When have Yorubas ever showed or seen to have shown disdain for Ikwerres?.. You'd have to struggle through your veins to provide a proof.
Glad that you ain't the mouthpiece of Niger Deltans, shows you ain't consequential. And what makes you think yourself a mouth piece of Ikwerres either?.. Has Ameachi told you he can't work with Tinubu or has Wike said same?..
Much as it's obvious, Ikwerres aren't as closed minded as you may have positioned yourself.
Even if majority of Ikwerres won't vote for Tinubu, it's would probably as a result of their interests better served elsewhere but if they would have it better with Tinubu, they'd vote for him. Yoruba & Ikwerres do not share political enmity, except for few inconsequential individuals like you who have fed yourselves with self hate.
Like I earlier advised, when you go back home and much of your ancestral histories revealed to you, you'd know that your oppressors/foes are closer to you than your far neighbors across the Niger.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by SupremeSpecimen: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
Delusions of grandeur from a typical Peter Obi sympathetizer. If APC is to lose Lagos, it won't be to Peter Obi or Labour party. Most Igbos in Lagos won't even vote for Peter Obi on election Day. You can go and write that down.

The guy dey ground with evidence
You dey your toilet with constipation

I'll trust him more for now

*Even reading to comprehend is difficult for you. He never said apc will lose Lagos to Labour party
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by SupremeSpecimen: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
OkutaNla:
The way some of you talk sef. In the pictures posted I didn't even count up to 100 people. Some of you make it seem as if it's only a certain group or demographic that are registering to collect pvc. Not everyone makes noise like you lot.

Even reporting what you see is making noise.

lol

Get off sm so you don't hear "noise" abeg
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Tinububalls: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
femisplash:

Even if majority of Ikwerres won't vote for Tinubu, it would probably as a result of their interests better served elsewhere but if they would have it better with Tinubu, they'd vote for him. Yoruba & Ikwerres do not share political enmity, except for few inconsequential individuals like you who have fed yourselves with self hate.
Can you rest now? She has given you a K.O with all the trash you wrote.
Omo ale.
***spits***
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by femisplash: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mstick:
Oga believe me, I didn't read the trash you've written but I wouldn't want you to quote me again so I will leave you with this parting words.

I, an Obio-Akpor indigene will NEVER VOTE TINUBU and over 90% of my people share my sentiments, I don't care if we all migrated from the same kingdom.

You can stop writing and projecting junks now.

Clueless supporter with NOTHING to say than tribalism.

Rivers State is a multi ethnic state we don't play that game over here, now you can GTFOH!

Madam, your tantrums do not pull a strand of hair. This is not tribalism, this is political education. You first made an allusion to Niger Deltans which itself is a rub off on tribalism on your part. However, I'm better informed to disabuse your mind. I mostly likely would have conceded if an ibo was on the other side as you are but amusingly, I found out it was an Ikwerre. Ironically, Ikwerres are friendlier with a snake than an average ibo.
Presently, the most powerful Ikwerre man in today's political system is none other than Wike. He is one man that would not hesitate to throw any ibo Governor or individual under the bus and lambast them unapologetically. He has done it times and again. While he reverence Tinubu with all his being.
I don't find your outburst unexpected as typical of an average Obi supporter. When you grow up a little more, you'd understand a little better.

2 Likes

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by femisplash: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tinububalls:
Can you rest now? She has given you a K.O with all the trash you wrote. Omo ale. ***spits***
You started your asslicking too quickly.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Mstick: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
You mean the same wike that said God forbid Tinubu rules Nigeria? That same Wike or another one? grin

You clowns think kissing Wike's asssss will make us vote Tinubu? grin

Guy please keep up!

See him calling Wike the most "powerful politician" because they've used and dumped Amaechi.

The videos are everywhere. Wike doesn't rate your thief.

grin

See this angulu talking about political education when historically Rivers State has always tilted to PDP, let's forget OBI for a moment what even made your clowns think without the OBI WAVE, Rivers State will vote that ugly old BAT?

femisplash:

Madam, your tantrums do not pull a strand of hair. This is not tribalism, this is political education. You first made an allusion to Niger Deltans which itself is a rub off on tribalism on your part. However, I'm better informed to disabuse your mind. I mostly likely would have conceded if an ibo was on the other side as you are but amusingly, I found out it was an Ikwerre. Ironically, Ikwerres are friendlier with a snake than an average ibo.
Presently, the most powerful Ikwerre man in today's political system is none other than Wike. He is one man that would not hesitate to throw any ibo Governor or individual under the bus and lambast them unapologetically. He has done it times and again. While he reverence Tinubu with all his being.
I don't find your outburst unexpected as typical of an average Obi supporter. When you grow up a little more, you'd understand a little better.

1 Like

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Igbodicool(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
jerseyboy:

Let me be specific. The Midwest was part of Western Region for ages. Majority of non Yorubas in Lagos are from the Midwest/Bendel State.
They simply integrate better with their host than the aggressive Igbos
Smiles...
You have forgotten we have indigenous Western Igbo to Midwestern Igbo to Delta Igbo.
Blood is thicker than water and no integration is better than natural brotherly integration.
Anyway, anything to massage your deflated ego is welcomed.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Mstick: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Don't mind them, it's so annoying. Like everywhere you go this tribalistic mofos won't let someone breath.

Yes it's hard to sell a candidate like Tinubu but why must tribe always be at the forefront.

Whenever you make any comments against their bad market they assume you're an Igbo, call you IPOB or say you live in that mega slum called Lagos.

I am not a tribalist and I've never mentioned my tribe anywhere online because I never saw it as necessary till now. Even my favorite meat seller is a Yoruba man, I don't care about his political affiliation or tribe.

Igbodicool:

Smiles...
You have forgotten we have indigenous Western Igbo to Midwestern Igbo to Delta Igbo.
Blood is thicker than water and no integration is better than natural brotherly integration.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Abbeytoy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lose to who?
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by femisplash: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mstick:
You mean the same wike that said God forbid Tinubu rules Nigeria? That same Wike or another one? grin

You clowns think kissing Wike's asssss will make us vote Tinubu? grin

Guy please keep up!

See him calling Wike the most "powerful politician" because they've used and dumped Amaechi.

The videos are everywhere. Wike doesn't rate your thief.

grin

See this angulu talking about political education when historically Rivers State has always tilted to PDP, let's forget OBI for a moment what even made your clowns think without the OBI WAVE, Rivers State will vote that ugly old BAT?

First of all, you'd have to provide a link where Wike made such a statement. Wike can talk from the place of an opposition but not from a personal disdain for Tinubu.
Secondly, Wike had the clout to contest for the Presidency in PDP, thereafter the courage to challenge Atiku's gimmicks such that he had to stoop low to seek Wike's reconciliation. No ibo Governor could dare such, none had half the clout. If we give Wike the credit he deserves, it's because such a bold move is hardly found among the minority tribes to upset the applecart.
To correct your misconception, Ameachi wasn't used and dumped, rather he contested and lost. Try and understand politics, although women really don't have much grasp.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by femisplash: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Igbodicool:

Smiles...
Bro, you forgot there are Northern ibos.. Clown.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Mstick: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
So now it's no more tribalism it's now gender?

I know and I understand, that why when I see women clamoring for an APC continuation and a Tinubu presidency I see them as fooools.

Oh one more thing, you can search for the video yourself and this was after your unsellable presidential candidate sent emissaries to him.

Amaechi wasn't dumped according to you but you and your fellow band of jesters say wike is the greatest thing after slice bread because you think if you praise him enough he will tilt towards APC.

Like I said, in today's Nigeria and the current political climate, I an Ikwerre woman doesn't care if Tinubu and I migrated from the same region one thing I know for a fact is this, I will NEVER VOTE, IKWERRES WILL NEVER VOTE TINUBU.
Even your fello chief jester jollof Knows this that's why he made that video.

So with my little understanding as a woman and with you big "understanding" as a man, I know that an old selfish man isn't what Nigeria needs.

Please don't mention me AGAIN.

femisplash:

First of all, you'd have to provide a link where Wike made such a statement. Wike can talk from the place of an opposition but not from a personal disdain for Tinubu.
Secondly, Wike had the clout to contest for the Presidency in PDP, thereafter the courage to challenge Atiku's gimmicks such that he had to stoop low to seek Wike's reconciliation. No ibo Governor could dare such, none had half the clout. If we give Wike the credit he deserves, it's because such a bold move is hardly found among the minority tribes to upset the applecart.
To correct your misconception, Ameachi wasn't used and dumped, rather he contested and lost. Try and understand politics, although women really don't have much grasp.

1 Like

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Igbodicool(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
femisplash:

Bro, you forgot there are Northern ibos.. Clown.
Clowns are people who place Nigerian political delineation above natural delineations.
Are you not ashamed that white men came all the way from their home and created your Nigeria for you in 1914.
We know our boundaries and we will protect it vigorously!
Benue and Kogi Northern Igbo are there.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Vistra40: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

So they will vote for the name on your moniker? I laugh you oh
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by femisplash: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mstick:
So now it's no more tribalism it's now gender?

I know and I understand, that why when I see women clamoring for an APC continuation and a Tinubu presidency I see them as fooools.

Oh one more thing, you can search for the video yourself and this was after your unsellable presidential candidate sent emissaries to him.

Amaechi wasn't dumped according to you but you and your fellow band of jesters say wike is the greatest thing after slice bread because you think if you praise him enough he will tilt towards APC.

Like I said, in today's Nigeria and the current political climate, I an Ikwerre woman doesn't care if Tinubu and I migrated from the same region one thing I know for a fact is this, I will NEVER VOTE, IKWERRES WILL NEVER VOTE TINUBU.
Even your fello chief jester jollof Knows this that's why he made that video.

So with my little understanding as a woman and with you big "understanding" as a man, I know that an old selfish man isn't what Nigeria needs.

Please don't mention me AGAIN.

They are fools for making a political decision to better their lots?.. These are women that are more sensible to make decisions beyond your reach. With few back & forth, you've shown to be narrow minded not only in political knowledge but also in political decisions. Do you know that Tinubu ensures that a female deputizes the Governor of Lagos consistently in every election period?.. What amount of female representation did your candidate give to women as Governor other than ol rhetorics?
A little Education, Wike stood his ground for Southern Presidency which was agreed by ALL Southern Governors in Asaba declaration. Unfortunately, some southern Governors would later work against themselves for the position of Vice presidency. Wike fought the fight that the Presidency must return to the South and rightly argued. No one applauded him as the best thing after slice bread but as morally and rationally sensible.
Once again, you can't speak for the Ikwerres because you don't influence a thing among thousands that are way ahead of you. You don't even have an opinion among them than the fact that you decide for yourself only on who or not to vote for with your pvc.
When majority of Nigerians make a loud choice on Tinubu, you'd have no other option than to sulk and lick your wounds while Nigeria moves on and leave you behind.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by femisplash: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Igbodicool:

Clowns are people who place Nigerian political delineation above natural delineations.
Are you not ashamed that white men came all the way from their home and created your Nigeria for you in 1914.
We know our boundaries and we will protect it vigorously!
Benue and Kogi Northern Igbo are there.
Just two states in the North?. Do more research, Northern ibos are indigenes of at least ten northern states.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by rusher14: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Neatboy:

I said that because we are more interested in the presidency most. But personally I want a change in Lagos, and LP's candidate is not really popular. People will vote anything but APC this time.

Lagosians are not stupid.

As crime and unemployment is the order of the day in other states, Lagos continues to be the number 1 investment destination in Africa.

Who would abandon that for the unknown?

2 Likes

Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Igbodicool(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
femisplash:

Just two states in the North?. Do more research, Northern ibos are indigenes of at least ten northern states.
We know our blood and our boundaries.
We don't beg for unity, unity begs for us.
And what is your interest in Igbo Nation?
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
LP can win presidential election in Lagos but Governorship APC has it till God knows when...APC is still performing in Lagos.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by wiseoneking: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
May be according to your empty network, most Igbo would vote massively for Tinubu. Feeling happy now. Hahaha
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by CSTRR: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

Liar. Post the video in YouTube if you're serious. You're just a liar like Satan, and Peter Obi your mentor. Propaganda won't win you guys 2023. Obi won't even come third in Lagos or elsewhere because real intelligent Igbos won't waste their votes on a failed project that's not going anywhere. Better join Atiku's train and stop wasting your energy.
Even with labour, obi has a greater chance of winning Lagos than atiku.

This is Lagos, not borno.

People vote for competence here, and obi is very popular in Lagos.

Besides, a lot of Nigerians are fed up.
Re: With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos by Ddokie: 12:15am On Jul 30, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

Atiku Abubakar of course. 90% of intelligent Igbos I have interacted with have revealed that to me. It's the ipob ruffians that make noise everywhere who are promoting Obi on social media. But their noise starts and ends on social media. 2023 will shock many people, especially Igbos.

Okay. I didnt know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Slept With Daughter In-law / Niger Delta Ex-militants Riot in Bayelsa / Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.