Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another (28654 Views)

Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month / See The Moment Saraki Arrived Polling Unit To Vote / The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Edipet:
How about damage pvc

If you can remember the exact name, location of where you registered , date of birth on your old PV then you don't need to worry...

Don't ommit any alphabet because your data won't certainly show.... They need the exact info on the old card before you can be able to retrieve your pvc
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Treasure17(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I did my transfer since 1week plus now

It's saying stage two of stage two reached

When would my transfer be made to my new unit because when ever I check my name it still brings up my previous unit lga
You have nothing to worry about. Once the card is ready, you will be notify via email to that effect. Wait till October.
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by christejames(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Passionate888:
This is coming late o sad angry angry angry sad

It's not late, transfer of PVC runs till 60 days to election
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Khaysee: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Am in same situation want to change my poll unit
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by frankputer: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Seyigoya:
Please is inter state transfer possible. For those serving in another state ?
Anyway, Please, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/1YTBcApSiPmQeVFT6

transfar is very easy online.
on INEC portal. can be completed in 5minute and
can be approved and transferred within a week

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/home/login

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/Home/start
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by mavelo: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Please I would like to know if one can go for revalidation in any of the registration centre after successfully requesting for transfer of PVC online.
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Ppp1p: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
I haven’t seen mine even after transfer
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Khaysee:
Am in same situation want to change my poll unit

If you can remember the exact name, location of where you registered , date of birth on your old PV then you don't need to worry...

Don't ommit any alphabet because your data won't certainly show.... They need the exact info on the old card before you can be able to retrieve your pvc
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by naijakissleave(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Latest
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by princepee: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
No
pinkPUSSY:

can this be done even after the 31st deadline?
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Donpenny(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Can't transfer from osun to delta saying osun state registered voters are excluded from updating infor and transfer
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Truthisunique2: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Treasure17:

You have nothing to worry about. Once the card is ready, you will be notify via email to that effect. Wait till October.
wait is it new card or just to update my name to a new unit
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by dammyco(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Okay na, thanks bae

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Treasure17(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
wait is it new card or just to update my name to a new unit
Anyone. They will work on it once the registration closes. I hope you received email acknowledging the change of unit?
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by henryobinna(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

The print out comes with a code.. With that you will use that code to get your permanent card in September..

The print out is on paper
what if I don't want to replace the card I just want a transfer of polling unit. Is that not possible?
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by bbyby01: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Many Of us have experienced a lot of difficulties online while trying to transfer our voter's card from one local government/state to another...

The best and easy solution goes this way....Simply head to any local government around you, request for a form for pvs transfer, fill the exact names, date of birth and the location on the old Pvs... Summit, wait and collect the print out same minute.. It's even easier than getting a new one..

Meanwhile before you toast me ensure you have your PVC.. Don't just be an online noise maker..
Aunty pink pussy. Please I lost my card and I want to transfer to a new polling unit which do I do first, and how do I go about it
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
bbyby01:

Aunty pink pussy. Please I lost my card and I want to transfer to a new polling unit which do I do first, and how do I go about it

Head to any local government around you

While filling the form don't ommit any alphabet because your data won't certainly show.... They need the exact info on the old card before you can be able to retrieve your pvc
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
henryobinna:
what if I don't want to replace the card I just want a transfer of polling unit. Is that not possible?

That's what we are saying... To Transfer is very easy

Go to local government near u...
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Seyigoya:
Anyway, Please, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Yes
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by bbyby01: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Head to any local government around you

While filling the form don't ommit any alphabet because your data won't certainly show.... They need the exact info on the old card before you can be able to retrieve your pvc
Thanks sweetie

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by mokset123: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Seyigoya:

yes
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Maobichek: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
whemmytopsy:
Easier done online

I did for a friend online, Inec confirmed the transfer via email sent to his mailbox but nothing has been heard after the email confirmation since then on when and how to get the transferred voter's card.

Any clarification will be appreciated, thank you.
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by stano2(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
MadamExcellency:

You forgot no movement.
kaiii how i wan do this trekking now
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maobichek:

I did for a friend online, Inec confirmed the transfer via email sent to his mailbox but nothing has been heard after the email confirmation since then on when and how to get the transferred voter's card.

Any clarification will be appreciated, thank you.

Come September move to where you transferd it to and collect your pic... Keep your transfer code properly

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Naanlong01: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
kane10:
You can also do it online with your phone, stress free

How please? I registered in Lagos in 2010 and was given the .Temporary Voter Card . By the time the Permanent Voter Card was ready, they called to inform me from my Local Government in Lagos, but then , I had moved to the North. When i returned to Lagos after the election, my card could not be found both in LG Secretariat and INEC office. Since then till now, I never had PVC and never voted. I tweeted INEC recently,but there was no response from them. How do I get my PVC?
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Naanlong01: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
whemmytopsy:
Easier done online

How please? I registered in Lagos in 2010 and was given the Temporary Voter Card . By the time the Permanent Voter Card was ready, they called to inform me from my Local Government in Lagos, but then , I had moved to the North. When i returned to Lagos after the election, my card could not be found both in LG Secretariat and INEC office. Since then till now, I never had PVC and never voted. I tweeted INEC recently,but there was no response from them. How do I get my PVC?
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Naanlong01: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
okooloyun1:
You can register for transfer online with your phone.

How please? I registered in Lagos in 2010 and was given the Temporary Voter Card By the time the Permanent Voter Card was ready, they called to inform me from my Local Government in Lagos, but then , I had moved to the North. When i returned to Lagos after the election, my card could not be found both in LG Secretariat and INEC office. Since then till now, I never had PVC and never voted. I tweeted INEC recently,but there was no response from them. How do I get my PVC?

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Naanlong01: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
nnamdi640:
My own is that they said that my pvc has been deleted from their data base. Many are having similar issue and were advice to register again. The crowd waiting to be registered is too much and the exercise will end this Sunday. My concern is that why will Inec delete one information from their data base. Honestly, am disappointed, I was thinking that I have a valid pvc unknown to me that it has been deleted. Please if you registered in 2011 please check the status of your pvc. The online registration would have been faster than this physical registration the are doing now. Am sure inec has a bad motive base on the next election. Why will they stop registration so early when the so called election is next year.

I hope this is my case ,because I registered in 2010/ 11 , given tvc and never got PVC till today, I registered again since last year, when this ongoing registration started, I checked for collection this month, I. E a year later, I was told they have not started issuing card, that I should check back.
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Aldol: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why should I stress myself going to a local govt when I can do it on my phone, just get a place or house with white background to snap ur passports
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
fergie001:
Thanks, I can wait..... I did mine online in May.
please, is yours like this?

I did mine over 3 weeks ago and it's still showing this and I've not received any emails yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serve Nigerians, Not My Husband, Aishat Tells Buhari’s Aides / PDP Crisis: Wike Soft-pedals Over Stance On Atiku, May Review Demands / Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.