Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another (28652 Views)

Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month / See The Moment Saraki Arrived Polling Unit To Vote / The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Many Of us have experienced a lot of difficulties online while trying to transfer our voter's card from one local government/state to another...

The best and easy solution goes this way....Simply head to any local government around you, request for a form for pvs transfer, fill the exact names, date of birth and the location on the old Pvs... Summit, wait and collect the print out same minute.. It's even easier than getting a new one..

Meanwhile before you toast me ensure you have your PVC.. Don't just be an online noise maker..

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Melonsmasher: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Now let the exercise proceed..

Get your PVC let's smash the zombie parties to smithereens

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Go and get your pvc... Don't be an online noise maker undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by MITCHELL96: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nice update, alot of people will be needing this.

My poling unit is just 7 poles from my house, we die there that day!

Peter Obi All the way!

God will blind all the BATS that day.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Xscape047: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oyyana

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Passionate888: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
This is coming late o sad angry angry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by inoki247: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
I think people complaining abt been disenfranchise in Lagos can finally transfer dere own successfully to where's safe...

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by bmdmix14: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by stano2(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mehnn … Once I see a vehicle to take me to my polling unit… make i Dey my dey.

3 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by JayPeeOham: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Eweleke

Peter DATTI OBI AHMED 2023

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by whemmytopsy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Easier done online

16 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Trendy247: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Can't it be done online?

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Manny21: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bleep
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by ajekpaks(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
okay
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Fiscus105(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Soonest we won't be able to call the way we are unable to drink beer now, as a result of tax burden they want to place on calls

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Naijasermons(f): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Thanks so much
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by SpatialKing(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Trendy247:
Can't it be done online?

Do it online

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Secondly: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
whemmytopsy:
Easier done online

How is it done online?
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Treasure17(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Trendy247:
Can't it be done online?
It can. Visit Inec website but your card won't be ready until October according to Inec officer on NigeriaInfo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Realdon1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Trendy247:
Can't it be done online?

Very easy. With android phone and your phone camera.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Winters23: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
shocked
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Brendaniel: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
I've done mine from my former house to my new estate gate( polling unit in my estate gate) I want to see that person that will want to snatch or disrupt election in my polling unit...

He will know someone lives in that estate- shebi it is this 2023, we will know who owns Nigeria

19 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Trendy247:
Can't it be done online?

It's not easy online.. ... Local government people do it faster..

Many people are complaining about accessing their site... Meanwhile if you manage to do it online keep your code properly

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by olanrewaju99(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
This is one of the information we needs at this crucial time, bad governance is a disaster even generations unborn will feel the impact.

10 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Hier(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ops, which kind moniker be this again

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by kane10(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
You can also do it online with your phone, stress free

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Prettylima(f): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
But they shd be a way to run this kind thing online, check my signature I produce cartons of all types
Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by Tflex01: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Who wan toast you before? Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by inforesource: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
The way INEC is conducting this ongoing registration is like Nigerians are begging them. How can you bring in one machine to capture a whole community. By my statistics, they usually register less than 80 new voters before 5pm leaving a whole lot of people out.

However, the next day, you won't see them in the area to continue, rather they will shuttle to another unknown location.

INEC should deploy more machines to centers else there will be a lot of eligible voters that will be left out.

9 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another by TollMind: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
This should be part of the enlightenment given to people as well, if your last polling unit use to be chaotic, please change to a more suitable and safe region where your vote would count

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serve Nigerians, Not My Husband, Aishat Tells Buhari’s Aides / Fayose On His Knees As Eze Akaji Of Igbo Land Prays For Him At Ekiti Govt House / Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.