Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It (912 Views)

APC Would’ve Lost To Atiku If Osinbajo Got APC Ticket – Igbokwe Counters Sanusi / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP / Atiku: If We Truly Deregulated, Shouldn’t Fuel Price Drop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by stevnwigw1: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dear Nigerians, if you cannot vote for Peter obi for whatever reason that is best for you, then vote tinubu.
Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by yomi961: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please ignore the tinubu supporter.
Abeg make una no comment on this thread.
Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Ikennablue(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubu is too old to rule Nigeria
But one thing I knw is that he is going to surround himself with intelligent people and they are going to rule Nigeria on his directive.

But Peter Obi is my first choice. Atiku is not in my book

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by naturalman: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mumu post by stupid OP.......I am out of here

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Babaken(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nigerians has no option than to vote Peter Obi for their better future.

PDP is disaster
APC IS calamity
LP FRESH AIR.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by LordMangekyo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
stevnwigw1:
Dear Nigerians, if you cannot vote for Peter obi for whatever reason that is best for you, then vote tinubu.
I strongly disagree. Pls vote Atiku if for some reasons best known to you, aren't willing to vote obi.
Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen. The country would have even disintegrated before he rules. That Muslim Muslim ticket of his is the wrong decision he made, considering the fact that Nigeria is currently very fickle. The old man just doesn't care. Provided he wins the election

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Vulturereloaded: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Its either Obi or Atiku. If tinubu wins and is unable to continue, Shetima bokoharam takes over.

But if Atiku becomes incapable, Okowa a southerner takes over.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by EmeraldJD: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Me and my PVC reject Tinibu. My vote will be going to either Atiku or Obi. I'm yet to decide.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Babaken(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ikennablue:
But one thing I knw is that he is going to surround himself with intelligent people and they are going to rule Nigeria on his directive.

BAse on your first paragraph the same thing buhari is doing because of old age and the sickness that surround old they will not have time to check what the person they appoint is doing and they will appoint base on favoritism not by merit

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
The same Tinubu that brought this present APC government?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Omoslim26: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nonsense and agbado.
Dear Nigerians Apc should become an abomination already with all the evil and suffering they have brought upon this Country.
Apc must be crushed now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Aldol: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Reinaldo:
The same Tinubu that brought this present APC government?
Tinubu brought him abi una vote am
Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by limeta(f): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
No yoruba Muslim will ever rule Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by rolams(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
stevnwigw1:

See your life, you mean, no other better candidates from other parties?

I do not understand what makes you feel Tinubu is better than Atiku. In what sense? What criteria?

Oh! I understand, you are pretending. You do not want to campaign directly for Tinubu because of the backlash.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Kabirudeen25(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
This one has been hypnotised by Tinubu's brown teeth grin
Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Viscuz: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
A suicide bomber and a drug addict can’t rule

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Aldol:

Tinubu brought him abi una vote am

It was Tinubu that brought him. Tinubu was also in APC while life was getting harder for the average Nigerian. Tinubu was even busy traveling around the world. We need real change. These people don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by 3ple9iner: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
I don't know why Nigerians are still fighting on who to vote amongst the three.
The three of them have been in political authority and did they perform any wonder?

If you think you are right thinking and you are supporting any of the three candidates then you must be joking.

There are about 15 other parties you can vote for.
Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Aldol: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Reinaldo:

It was Tinubu that brought him. Tinubu was also in APC while life was getting harder for the average Nigerian. Tinubu was even busy traveling around the world. We need real change. These people don't care.
Ehya pele
Tinubu is the next president 2023. Get used to it
Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Superwave16320: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
If you Igbo comment like this is unbelievable from your tribesmen, to them Tinubu is all the problem plaguing Nigeria.

Imagine accuse Tinubu of corruption while exonerating Atiku with how he pocketed the seaport in the SS, sold virtually all Nigeria asset to himself n his cronies with BPE.

Ikennablue:

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Ikennablue(m): 12:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Superwave16320:
If you Igbo comment like this is unbelievable from your tribesmen, to them Tinubu is all the problem plaguing Nigeria.

Imagine accuse Tinubu of corruption while exonerating Atiku with how he pocketed the seaport in the SS, sold virtually all Nigeria asset to himself n his cronies with BPE.

not all of us are tribalist na. God knows it would have been difficult for me to pick between Peter Obi and Osinbanjo. But APC messed up fielding Tinubu
Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Tetrahedron: 1:04am On Jul 30, 2022
Atiku is 1000 times better than “emi lokan”
Tinubu and his urchins go an dye!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by IamAtikulate: 1:13am On Jul 30, 2022
It's Peter Obi all through
Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by ImperialYoruba: 1:40am On Jul 30, 2022
yomi961:
Please ignore the tinubu supporter.
Abeg make una no comment on this thread.
Thanks

This is how Obodients want to run country, silencing voice of dissent.
Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by maybet081: 2:06am On Jul 30, 2022
limeta:
No yoruba Muslim will ever rule Nigeria
never ever.
Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by maybet081: 2:07am On Jul 30, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

This is how Obodients want to run country, silencing voice of dissent.
the thread doesn't deserve comment op reason it.
Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by maybet081: 2:10am On Jul 30, 2022
Aldol:

Ehya pele
if tinubu win up to six state during the election let him be declared the winner.
I mean how?
Where?
Omoh somethings are simply impossible.
Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Aldol:

Ehya pele

Tinubu won't even get second place. cheesy

He has destroyed APC's chances of winning
Osinbajo is 1000 times better.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by Superwave16320: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
That's your cup of tea.
An Igbo that prefer Tafawa to Awolowo
Tofa to MKO is here tbgive tutorial on quality of candidates.

Judging from antecedent if it is not madness how is Osibanjo beta qualified than Tinubu in terms of governance. You are mad.

A man that transformed Lagos to the 4 largest economy in Africa. The Obi you tag economist where is the Anambra he governed on the list after over 20 years. Should we compare education transportation security IGR health btw Obi n Tinubu to know that bigotry as ruined the life of any Igbo supporting Peter Obi.

Ikennablue:
not all of us are tribalist na. God knows it would have been difficult for me to pick between Peter Obi and Osinbanjo. But APC messed up fielding Tinubu
Re: Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It by David160(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
stevnwigw1:

Am voting for Obi... If the election goes to runoff between Tinubu and Atiku.. I'll vote for Atiku.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In Uncharted Waters -cfr.org / One Million March For Atiku In Abuja Is Something Else / JUST IN: 10 Reasons Why I Believe Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.