Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) (57831 Views)

Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death / Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) / Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Bekind123: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
heendrix:
Damnn it has really not been easy for Soldiers of recent kai...Omo may God continue to see our soldiers through and bless em

If you're a soldier reading this, I'm sending Lotta love, prayers and good wishes to you guys. surely, the storm will soon be over by God's mercy. Amen.
Same here, I really feel for them. It's not easy for one to sacrifice his/her life for the safety of others. After listening to the audio recording of the injured soldier narrating how they were ambushed by bandits, I felt pity for them. May God protect and keep the good ones among them. They will keep winning the war against insurgency and we celebrate their victory soon. Amen
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by heendrix(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bekind123:
Same here, I really feel for them. It's not easy for one to sacrifice his/her life for the safety of others. After listening to the audio recording of the injured soldier narrating how they were ambushed by bandits, I felt pity for them. May God protect and keep the good ones among them. They will keep winning the war against insurgency and we celebrate their victory soon. Amen

I'm keen to listen to it to, how did you get it??
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Corto: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/truck-crushes-two-soldiers-and-woman-to-death-in-lagos.html

The poor woman just go use head carry bad luck

Useless soldiers

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by TruthinAction: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
I hope the blood of innocent youths killed by soldiers during end Sars protests at Lekki toll gate is not the one crying for vengeance against the Nigeria army?
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Bigchristo22(m): 12:32am On Jul 30, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/truck-crushes-two-soldiers-and-woman-to-death-in-lagos.html
Truck drivers are always on drugs most especially Dangote trailers those guys almost jam me die for Lokoja express way
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 1:15am On Jul 30, 2022
May their souls find rest in their maker. Live is so cheap in Nigeria.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by oloshun(m): 2:30am On Jul 30, 2022
InsideLove:

I have been through a lot of hardship in this administration. First, cost of living is very unbearable that cannot afford common survival needs. Then I run a business in campus as a student with a mouths to feed which is a major source of livelihood. Since close of school by ASUU, I have seen hell, died and resurrected, died again and resurrected and more. God is my strength though. If you can help me, please do. You can check my profile to see not today i started complaining about this administration. Thanks.

Send me account number.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by oloshun(m): 2:37am On Jul 30, 2022
InsideLove:

I have been through a lot of hardship in this administration. First, cost of living is very unbearable that cannot afford common survival needs. Then I run a business in campus as a student with a mouths to feed which is a major source of livelihood. Since close of school by ASUU, I have seen hell, died and resurrected, died again and resurrected and more. God is my strength though. If you can help me, please do. You can check my profile to see not today i started complaining about this administration. Thanks.

Send me your account details
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:23am On Jul 30, 2022
BadNews:

Na Where Man Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop oooooo

I pity you

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by goggle48: 5:45am On Jul 30, 2022
Dodorima
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Offpoint1: 6:01am On Jul 30, 2022
gambia:

They must have been on a very high speed.
You didn't read the article ni? Truck driver was driving against traffic, even if you're doing 50kph, an head collision with a truck would still be fatal
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by gambia(m): 6:12am On Jul 30, 2022
Offpoint1:

You didn't read the article ni? Truck driver was driving against traffic, even if you're doing 50kph, an head collision with a truck would still be fatal

I read it, I'm not removing blame from the truck driver, but those guys in the smaller vehicle should have look for an easier alternative so as to avert the collision. I travel 90km everyday on a highway so I know how these truck drivers misbehave. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Bankright(f): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2022
oloshun:

Send me your account details

Please check your. Thank you.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Nobody is talking about how terrible the road is? There is no way the road will be good and the driver will drive one way... as much as possible I avoid that road.... its a complete death trap and accidents are recorded there almost daily
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2022
By the look of this scrap they call truck it shouldn't even be on the road, this scrap cannot even pass MOT. Avoidable deaths.

No sinparty for the liegerian soldiers tho.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by kcbaba007: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2022
BadNews:

I am seeing a 98 model toyota camry in the pics and not a Mitsubishi
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
gambia:

They must have been on a very high speed.
Read, it says the truck ran into their car and crushed them cuz it on the wrong lane
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by chakula: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
May Allah the Exalted forgive their Sins and grant them an eternal life.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Zanzibar1: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
oloshun:

You are blaming this administration, if you can convince me how this administration affected your livelihood, I go sort 5k.

D smiley

It affected me employment wise...
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Oga get educated and stop turning everything to religious hulabaloo. A similar incidence also happened in Kaduna where two Female soldiers had an accident in Afaka, crushed by a waste collection truck.
Baba you know get talk rest......I know you can't pray that it should happen to any of your relatives so just meshionu.....

And mind you i don't give a fvck about any religion.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
AVOID ALL TRUCK DRIVERS ON ONE WAY,SOME OF THEM ARE UNDER DRUGS AND ALCOHOL angry
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kukukillus:

Beggy beggy grin

help am if you want help am na
at least he better make e do beggy beggy than make he come thief make them put tyre round him neck come light am fire like barbeque
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by BadNews: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Walealoba:

sir please check my signature I need your help

Do you want to open a blog that will pay you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket / Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 / Ibadan Residents Shocked As Car Flies Over Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.