Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,531 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau (45819 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Holds Thanksgiving, Cash Harvest (Video) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
The General Overseer, Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry, Onitsha, Anambra State, Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere, popularly known as Odumeje, will hold his first crusade in Nigeria in the city of Jos, Plateau State.

Reports revealed that the popular Prophet nicknamed ‘Ndaboski Bahose and Liquid Metal’, had only held crusades outside the country but not in Nigeria.

Coming to Jos however for a crusade is the sole efforts of a Billionaire businessman, Amb. Nelson Mkparu, of NELMACO Global Resources, manufacturer of the only indigenous PVC Pipes and Boreholes in Nigeria.

Stressing that it is part of his Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), to the Plateau citizens, Mkparu said it took God’s intervention for the man of God to accept to hold a crusade in Jos after persuading him for almost two years.

“Nobody believed that Odumeje would be coming to Jos. People who know him have mocked me saying that he will not come. Prominent Nigerians have tried in futility to invite him to their States to hold crusades.

“I can tell you that this can only be God and it indicates that God is about to do something in Jos on the 28th of August 2022, when people witnesses financial miracles, healing from diseases and a general turnaround especially from the incessant bloodbath that has engulfed Plateau”,
Mkparu said.

Our correspondent reports that Odumeje’s ministry strives mostly in the ‘signs and wonders he performs during Church service. He has severally told the world how he began his ministry in 1996 at the age of 18 when God called him while he was trading in Onitsha.

In one of the Church services he said: “It all started in 1996 when I was selling polythene bags in Onitsha, Anambra state. My mother was mounting pressure on me, telling me stories about Jesus Christ and how He wanted me to serve Him.

I was resisting the calling, wondering how a young man like myself would be armed with the Bible, preaching on the streets, when I was supposed to be making money like other young men.

I asked my mother to tell Jesus who had been appearing to her to come and arrest me, without which I would not succumb to the calling”,
he said.

Odumeje in most of his vigils, members spent time testifying of miracles on how God healed their affliction after coming in contact with the man of God.

He had severally referred to himself as ‘Indaboski Bahose’, ‘the lion himself’, ‘the fighter’, ‘the war’, ‘the liquid metal’, ‘lebadu’, ‘seplae’, ‘lamonde’, and ‘Radical prophet’.

Indaboski has made it clear to his congregation that he is neither a comedian nor a showman as being addressed on social media, adding that he will spend time praying for Plateau, the State Government and government officials, our reporter said.

Source: VANGUARD

18 Likes

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Ancecoker(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Na waa o... How I take make FTC on top Odumeje mata?

Pls if you know how to delete comments on NL pls feel free to teach me...

E pain me Sha embarassed

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Firefire(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ok...

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by chigoizie7(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
The indaboski bahose

Go and show them your ganduka gandusa.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by layuns(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2022

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Brendaniel: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
As long as his prayers will help keep the Agbado general and the Dubai landlord away from power and put only good leaders like Peter Obi and better leaders in office, he is welcomed in all the 36 states including the federal capital territory...

Sanity must be restored...

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by GoooodHardDick: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
As the PVC registration comes to an end by July 31st, I hope you have all gotten yours and Ready to be OBIDIENT come 2023?

Peter Obi for president inshallah

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Mokason288(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2022

Billionaire businessman, Amb. Nelson Mkparu, of NELMACO Global

Igbo’s have more billionaires than any other tribe in the world

IGBO AMAKA

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by InsideLove(f): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
sad

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Melodydoctor: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hmm. I hope religious activities can improve or restore the sanity of our country sha. Ride on pastor. Las las we go dey alright.

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by MrPADDY(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Crusade in Jos? His security should be intact to avoid story that touches the heart.

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by posty56: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
quack pastor,when his church was destroyed ,I knew it was not the work of man but God, God can't be mocked ,soon na die en go die

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Daversscript(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
This guy again.... Wishing him success

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by macid52: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ride on MOG

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by ecolime(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
The LION HIMSELF needs money to build a new church.

Na to dey do crusade everywhere now.

Man must wack.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Pastor wey dey pray for madman no Dey close him eyes o

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by apesinola001: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Odumeje,
The pastor

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Omoslim26: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
This man sef ehn grin
I love him for his originality,dude is my type of person,no time to come dey form familiarity grin
No time to dey form English.

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by brante(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
The liquid metal himself ?

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by WibusJaga: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2022

Hope he won't display his WWE styles with innocent people in the crusade.

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by osazsky(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
chigoizie7:
The indaboaki bahose

Go and show them your ganduka gandusa.
and the remaining 9 powers he has not even touch grin

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Webgraphicvideo: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wow
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by MrMcJay(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
There will be huge cloud in the clusade.

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by spafu(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Walealoba(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
apesinola001:
Odumeje, The pastor
sir please check my signature I really need your help
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Softmirror: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
As the PVC registration comes to an end by July 31st, I hope you have all gotten yours and Ready to be OBIDIENT come 2023?

Peter Obi for president inshallah

WE ALREADY HAVE AND WE ARE ALL VOTING FOR ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU. NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Okobola146: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Fokn fake!
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Burruchaga71(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ndaboski...... hahahahahahahaha

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by fancifulasuquo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
So HIS CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY is to invite indaboski to plateu state for crusade for fake miracles and fund raise ? This country tire me ahswear2gad

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by tillaman(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2022

The Year God Died / Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) / Ejiro Otarigho The Burning Tanker Driver Gives Thanksgiving In Church (Video)