Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau (45851 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Holds Thanksgiving, Cash Harvest (Video) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by AndroidAI(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin it is oo, explain the connection between I love his originality and that he doesn't form woke with your business format nonsense wey you write,if you sef no be thief grin
Next time you enter my mention with intention to troll becareful bcus me sef get am for body to give you back to the sender grin

Now he's typing a textbook. I really hit a chord. I love it! smiley
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by McGg: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
This is not right now concerning the security situation at hand
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Omoslim26: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
AndroidAI:

Now he's typing a textbook. I really hit a chord. I love it! smiley

grin na lie na lie e pain you reach your soul grin
Mugu wan troll,troll na mumu man grin grin

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by jeff1607(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mokason288:

Billionaire businessman, Amb. Nelson Mkparu, of NELMACO Global

Igbo’s have more billionaires than any other tribe in the world

IGBO AMAKA

Huh

Or you meant the tribe that shows off anywhere they are
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Chiemeka1: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ndaboski to the world
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Slimwhyt(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Interesting!

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Rexymania(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Yahoo pastor
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by matotoide(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
What do you know about Jos? Nothing apparently. [qu2ote author=MrPADDY post=115198617]Crusade in Jos? His security should be intact to avoid story that touches the heart. [/quote]
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Lugianostar(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
The liquid metal himself ?
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Christistruth00: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Odumeje the Witchdoctor he even dances like one
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by VictorGeneral4(m): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2022
The preacher of war ministering live
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Harmless1b(m): 12:14am On Jul 30, 2022
Hope he will use his unsued powers in the north.. Boko Haram be warned �
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Goddy10: 3:05am On Jul 30, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: VANGUARD

It's a Date ✌️
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Cordenify(m): 4:02am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by BennyDGreat: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by charlsecy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
quack pastor,when his church was destroyed ,I knew it was not the work of man but God, God can't be mocked...
It's an environmental issue. Not about GOD.
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by HilcomTech(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Brendaniel:
As long as his prayers will help keep the Agbado general and the Dubai landlord away from power and put only good leaders like Peter Obi and better leaders in office, he is welcomed in all the 36 states including the federal capital territory...

Sanity must be restored...
Why are you YEEBOS so wicked for you to want a despicable mass murderer like the Pandora criminal Obi to become president. The only achievement of Peter Pandora is the gruesome murder of over 300 people and dumping their dead bodies in the Ezu river.

How do you even sleep at night knowing you are campaigning for such a DESPICABLE and EViL criminal
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Brendaniel: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
HilcomTech:

Why are you YEEBOS so wicked for you to want a despicable mass murderer like the Pandora criminal Obi to become president. The only achievement of Peter Pandora is the gruesome murder of over 300 people and dumping their dead bodies in the Ezu river.

How do you even sleep at night knowing you are campaigning for such a DESPICABLE and EViL criminal

I sleep very well because I know I am doing the right thing, how old is Tinubu?
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by HilcomTech(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

I sleep very well because I know I am doing the right thing, how old is Tinubu?

YUU have sold YUR conscience to the DEVIL.
Tinubu may be 1000 years old but he is not a mass murderer.

YUU and YUR mass murderer will be disgraced properly in the coming elections because Nigerians say no to mkporu miri cannibalistic mass murderers
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Brendaniel: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
HilcomTech:

YUU have sold YUR conscience to the DEVIL.
Tinubu is 1000 years old but he is not a mass murderer.

YUU and YUR mass murderer will be disgraced properly in the coming elections because Nigerians say no to mkporu miri cannibalistic mass murderers

No you are wrong...

Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. / Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos)