Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau (45852 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Holds Thanksgiving, Cash Harvest (Video) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by SVC6000: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ike billion billion dollars
Master........

1 Like

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by osazsky(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sir pls travel to Jos by road so that u can show bandit the indaboski powers and the remaing 9 u have not even started using..tell them u are still using stage 1 indaboski that if they make u angry u will invoke stage 2 which is the indagrala

1 Like

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Chris2863(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
grin grin
Ancecoker:
angry
Na waa o... How I take make FTC on top Odumeje mata?

Pls if you know how to delete comments on NL pls feel free to teach me...

E pain me Sha embarassed
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Antoeni(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
I Hope He Didn’t Leave Any of His Powers Behind
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by sofiscatedmoron: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
chigoizie7:
The indaboaki bahose

Go and show them your ganduka gandusa.
grin
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by sofiscatedmoron: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mokason288:
Amb. Nelson Mkparu,

Igbo’s have more billionaires than any other tribe in the world

IGBO AMAKA
How
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by AndroidAI(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Omoslim26:
This man sef ehn grin
I love him for his originality,dude is my type of person,no time to come dey form familiarity grin
No time to dey form English.

Do you expect him to play with his business? The funds are drying up, and coupled with the current state of the economy; he needs a means of income. He's going to use all his manipulative techniques to make sure this crusade is a financial success m
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by dododawa1: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ancecoker:
angry
Na waa o... How I take make FTC on top Odumeje mata?

Pls if you know how to delete comments on NL pls feel free to teach me...

E pain me Sha embarassed
contact BUHARI.
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Whobedatte(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
I will rather go babalawo crusade
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Omoslim26: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
AndroidAI:

Do you expect him to play with his business? The funds are drying up, and coupled with the current state of the economy; he needs a means of income. He's going to use all his manipulative techniques to make sure this crusade is a financial success m

Oga I am not talking about His ministry I am talking about his personality.
I no dey follow una dey do all this una Church castigation sturvs,so rest.

1 Like

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by AndroidAI(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Omoslim26:

Oga I am not talking about His ministry I am talking about his personality.
I no dey follow una dey do all this una Church castigation sturvs,so rest.

Why wouldn't you like the personality of a crook man, when you're a crook yourself? Birds of a lipsrsealed
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Omoslim26: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
AndroidAI:

Why wouldn't you like the personality of a crook man, when you're a crook yourself? Birds of a lipsrsealed

Did you see where I said I love his originality and that he doesn't have time to form woke and English undecided undecided
All this yeye shildren wey just full this forum sef ehhnn undecided them suppose use your type collect 1 derica of beans and rice credit grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by AndroidAI(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Omoslim26:

Did you see where I said I love his originality and that he doesn't have time to form woke and English undecided undecided
All this yeye shildren wey just full this forum sef ehhnn undecided them suppose use your type collect 1 derica of beans and rice credit grin grin

Crook man. Dey form street until you collect grin
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by PastorFire: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Issorite!
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by chigoizie7(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
osazsky:
grin and the remaining 9 powers he has not even touch grin

Lol.
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Omoslim26: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
AndroidAI:

Crook man. Dey form street until you collect grin

I know care about him ministry,all I know is that I like am bcus of him Igboticness without forming grin grin
You be pick pocket that's why your mind dey go rubbish for Crusade wey the man of God wan do grin grin
Continue to pick pocket o tyre,petrol and matches dey wait for you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by AndroidAI(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Omoslim26:

I know care about him ministry,all I know is that I like am bcus of him Igboticness without forming grin grin
You be pick pocket that's why your mind dey go rubbish for Crusade wey the man of God wan do grin grin
Continue to pick pocket o tyre,petrol and matches dey wait for you grin grin grin

You don dey expose yourself small small. Oya tell me, which area you dey run your pick pocket?
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by OGwales(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
After numerous slaps from Soludo's boys grin grin grin
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Mokason288(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

How
Ask me again
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Omoslim26: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
AndroidAI:

You don dey expose yourself small small. Oya tell me, which area you dey run your pick pocket?

How I go take sabi d area wey you dey run your pick pocket na no be juju be dat grin grin
Na only you one know where you dey do ya criminality grin grin

1 Like

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Basicend: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Crusade, abi carnival of divination?

Una dey whine us abi?

This guy and him fowl powers. . .
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Basicend: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
macid52:
Ride on MOG

Lol.
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by HEBEI: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
He should deliver Anambra first shocked shocked shocked
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by AndroidAI(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Omoslim26:

How I go take sabi d area wey you dey run your pick pocket na no be juju be dat grin grin
Na only you one know where you dey do ya criminality grin grin

If you like use 10 laughing emojies, we all know that you're in pains
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
ecolime:
The LION HIMSELF needs money to build a new church.

Na to dey do crusade everywhere now.

Man must wack.

baba abeg lower ur voice naau
chaaaaaiii
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Omoslim26: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
AndroidAI:

If you like use 10 laughing emojies, we all know that you're in pains

grin grin grin e pain am die grin.
Thief I dey talk se I like the originality of the nigga plus se him no dey form, criminal mind like you dey carry talk go another place grin
Onye oshi.

1 Like

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by AndroidAI(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin grin e pain am die grin.
Thief I dey talk se I like the originality of the nigga plus se him no dey form, criminal mind like you dey carry talk go another place grin
Onye oshi.

He has added meme join. You're stressing bro. Chill. It wasn't that serious
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by omooba969(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Offering time + Special seed time = Business thingz. grin
Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Omoslim26: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
AndroidAI:

He has added meme join. You're stressing bro. Chill. It wasn't that serious

grin it is oo, explain the connection between I love his originality and that he doesn't form woke with your business format nonsense wey you write,if you sef no be thief grin
Next time you enter my mention with intention to troll becareful bcus me sef get am for body to give you back to the sender grin

1 Like

Re: Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau by Agboconsult1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nice one. Go spread the Goodnews.

People that I seen that are working in
NELMACO Global Resources Jos usually develop eyes problem. There was resistance from people who share fence with the company because of noise and air pollution. NELMACO Global Resources had their way and they are operating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. / Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.