Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video (46107 Views)

Fear Grips Akwa Ibom As Hoodlums Behead Police Inspector In Uyo / Onyeka Ibe Killed By Ebri Ubi (Police Inspector) In Asaba (Photos) / Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman (2) (3) (4)

Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by Spidermon: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2022
Ogbuu101:

Mofoka ran foul of d 11th commandment grin
THOU SHALL NOT BE CAUGHT
Even d person wey de-kit am jus collect bribe this morning grin

See their big bellies. How much be their salary ?
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by naturefellow(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2022
staadiaam:
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it Jesus Name
and may God punish their enablers
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by beautylink: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2022
They dismissed him because he exposed them at the top
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by Ogbuu101: 6:59am On Jul 30, 2022
Spidermon:

See their big bellies. How much be their salary ?
Excess peppersoup powered by same bribe money grin
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by maasoap(m): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2022
Roozzaay:

I'm always afraid if Nigeria will be better one day with these kind of citizens. cry

It's sickening!
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by maasoap(m): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2022
beautylink:
They dismissed him because he exposed them at the top

He exposed himself
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by Neddyogu(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2022
He implicated his commander in that video. His commander should be investigated too.
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by Kosoco(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2022
Kurutinto:

Monkey, did he lie?? Be like say you be olopa. Corrupt souls. Na ogun go kill all of you and ur family members. Evil people
grin grin grin grin grin what's the different between you and them or perhaps you were not opportuned.. mumu... are your family living the way they are supposed to cos they have you....
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by Kosoco(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Kurutinto:

Monkey, did he lie?? Be like say you be olopa. Corrupt souls. Na ogun go kill all of you and ur family members. Evil people
your parents are already dead souls.... they walking dead. From now till Monday go get coffin for them.
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by Kurutinto(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Kosoco:
your parents are already dead souls.... they walking dead. From now till Monday go get coffin for them.

Stop quoting me you this olopa. The thing pain u Wella. Like I said before, na ogun go off una head. Evil souls
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by Kosoco(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Kurutinto:

Stop quoting me you this olopa. The thing pain u Wella. Like I said before, na ogun go off una head. Evil souls
olopa or not you will keep suffering.... grin angry grin grin grin. While we await your ogun grin grin.... pain ke cos of ur comments. Lol grin grin grin
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by Kurutinto(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Kosoco:
well keep suffering.... grin angry grin grin grin. While we await your ogun grin grin

Las las, them go catch you like this mumu inspector and them go de-kit and disgracefully sack you.
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by Kosoco(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Kurutinto:

Las las, them go catch you like this mumu inspector and them go de-kit and disgracefully sack you.

Continue suffering and smiling while you come NL and Rant. You will die of suffer and no one will notice you exist.
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by Kosoco(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Kurutinto:

come let me feed you, your Family and your Ancestors..... because you browse with 100mb you feel everyone is your category.. the Police,Army, Airforce Civil Defence and all state actors behave d way they do because some fools like you that lacks reasoning voted the leaders in.... then when you Bittered you come online to vent your ill mannered Anger.... Come let me employ you so you get busy and get paid as well.
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by holywind(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2022
Holy fvckk

See how #100 caused you your 22years labour
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by sript: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2022
flejnr2:
Next two years now he will appear in Another police division

I sware this your comment really crack me up

Couldn't help but burst into laughter cheesy

Kai... Why u dey cast our police force nah grin

I sware this comment just made my day, by extension my weekend cool
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by virginchaser(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2022
The guy really messed up NPF with that careless talk. If they really meant to take it up, investigators would have invited all his indicted bosses for questioning.
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by Corto: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Wasky101:

Yinmu, Nigerians that have well paying jobs engaged more in corruption

Abi now

Tinubu is handsomely paid billions of dollars from LASG treasury over the past 22 years, but is still hungrily eyeing Aso Rock and Nigeria treasury
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by Caseless: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
flejnr2:
Next two years now he will appear in Another police division
maybe robbery division.
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by Khastro(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
osazsky:
so cuz he his a threat he should be left on the highways beging for 100 naira on uniform..oga rest..
Respond with courtesy okay.
He could be demoted to clerical or moved to a different ministry which could use a different aspect of his ability. Or imprisonment, if that applies. But not sending him off
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
socialmediaman:
You’ll see some people on this forum have pity on the policeman based on ethnic or religious sentiments, even tell you he should be spared for the sake of his family because others are doing same.

These are the people who will vote Buhari a third time if he runs again (assuming constitution permits), hoping that somehow if they give him a third mandate he’ll wake up and fix Nigeria

Go check how much be hin salary after 22 years. Be careful make I no arrest you o.
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
This is so wrong, they re the same people who ask these guys to bring in money, now they re demitting him.
Eno go better for dem, see their pot bellies.
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by izubext007: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Village people was at work
Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
PAY HIM ALL HIS ENTITLEMENTS O,LET HOM NOT JOIN CRIMINALS. angry

Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) / Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days / 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos)