Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre (26068 Views)

Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) / Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles / Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Bovis(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Good.
All these shenanigans MUST stop.

Those already arrested by the police, including the person(s) who did the video and misrepresented the real issue to cover up for the crime, should all be prosecuted immediately and jailed once established in court.

As we type here, Vanguard newspaper has not withdrawn its fake news still tagging the vigilant residents as thugs whereas the evil was being perpuated inside the catholic church, same church of HE Obi which is not popular among the indigenious Lagosians and SW folks.

This is a deliberate criminal action just to cheat against Asiwaju right in his base and I suggest that the whole Lagos catholic mission must be investigated by LASG, INEC and the police. APC national and Lagos ,as a party, must lend its voice to the call for the prosecution of all those involved. Other SW states must shine their eyes too o.

LASG must seal that premises as the building permit does not cover its use for perpetuating electoral fraud. I am really disappointed that they went this far to cheat.

Again, I counsel "Do not bring your politics of lies, religious bigotry and hate to Lagos and SW once you are an irreddemable bigot, Asiwaju Tinubu-hater and liar."

LASG must urge all residents to remain vigilant , applaud and specially reward those vigilant residents. They are heroes of democracy.

Absolutely, the church must be sanctioned for conniving with doggy electoral officers to fraudulently disenfranchise the Community.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Shevchenkko: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Vixlot:
They never see anything ...

We are vigilant

God Bless Mr Azeez
God Bless Omoluabis
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Talking like a child
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by AlphaTaikun: 5:15am On Jul 31, 2022
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by AlphaTaikun: 5:18am On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Good.
All these shenanigans MUST stop.

Those already arrested by the police, including the person(s) who did the video and misrepresented the real issue to cover up for the crime, should all be prosecuted immediately and jailed once established in court.

As we type here, Vanguard newspaper has not withdrawn its fake news still tagging the vigilant residents as thugs whereas the evil was being perpuated inside the catholic church, same church of HE Obi which is not popular among the indigenious Lagosians and SW folks.

This is a deliberate criminal action just to cheat against Asiwaju right in his base and I suggest that the whole Lagos catholic mission must be investigated by LASG, INEC and the police. APC national and Lagos ,as a party, must lend its voice to the call for the prosecution of all those involved. Other SW states must shine their eyes too o.

LASG must seal that premises as the building permit does not cover its use for perpetuating electoral fraud. I am really disappointed that they went this far to cheat.

Again, I counsel "Do not bring your politics of lies, religious bigotry and hate to Lagos and SW once you are an irreddemable bigot, Asiwaju Tinubu-hater and liar."

LASG must urge all residents to remain vigilant , applaud and specially reward those vigilant residents. They are heroes of democracy.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by AlphaTaikun: 5:25am On Jul 31, 2022
Okealaaye:
It's a sin against God for anyone to reach a conclusion without hearing out all the sides of a case. You can now see that the very people who were denied registration by their own people back home are the very people who have imported their underhand way of doing things to Lagos. Imagine a group of Yoruba people doing what these ingrates did in Enugu! Awolowo fought their father Azikiwe with unrivalled diplomacy in 1952 in Lagos and sent him running back to Enugu with his tails between his legs. Why should any man want to rule over another without their consent, especially when you're an alien? Imagine what the Yoruba would have been reduced to today if that plan had worked! It's the same plan that's afoot today, but with the objective of subduing all other Nigerian peoples under the Igbo suzerainty. No remorse, no good feelings towards their neighbours. They must have everything and none else must have any. But this time around, they have taken more than the owner can ignore, I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by elantraceey(f): 5:34am On Jul 31, 2022
Okealaaye:
It's a sin against God for anyone to reach a conclusion without hearing out all the sides of a case. You can now see that the very people who were denied registration by their own people back home are the very people who have imported their underhand way of doing things to Lagos. Imagine a group of Yoruba people doing what these ingrates did in Enugu! Awolowo fought their father Azikiwe with unrivalled diplomacy in 1952 in Lagos and sent him running back to Enugu with his tails between his legs. Why should any man want to rule over another without their consent, especially when you're an alien? Imagine what the Yoruba would have been reduced to today if that plan had worked! It's the same plan that's afoot today, but with the objective of subduing all other Nigerian peoples under the Igbo suzerainty. No remorse, no good feelings towards their neighbours. They must have everything and none else must have any. But this time around, they have taken more than the owner can ignore, I tell you.

This one will leave this country and start complaining of racism but just look at the thoughts you have towards a sect that shares the same country with you. #spits
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by AlphaTaikun: 5:48am On Jul 31, 2022
Mandate2023:

Na him fit recruits igbo ppl to start registering igbos inside catholic church.......una own go worst pass Buhari
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2022
elantraceey:

This one will leave this country and start complaining of racism but just look at the thoughts you have towards a sect that shares the same country with you. #spits

Their thoughts towards the other Nigerians are the most wicked and unnatural. They make enemies everywhere they go. Is it my thought that make South Africans hate them? Is it my thought that made them become odious to the people of Equitorial Guinea, etc? You people play the victim all the time when everyone else can see that you're the aggressor.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by elantraceey(f): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Okealaaye:

Their thoughts towards the other Nigerians are the most wicked and unnatural. They make enemies everywhere they go. Is it my thought that make South Africans hate them? Is it my thought that made them become odious to the people of Equitorial Guinea, etc? You people play the victim all the time when everyone else can see that you're the aggressor.

I'm not Igbo and I've lived with Igbos for 3 years and they're mostly better than y'all. This stupid hate you're talking about, I'm sure you have an Igbo friend but you come to a faceless forum and hate on a whole tribe because of election. You lots will be all right at the end.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 31, 2022
elantraceey:

I'm not Igbo and I've lived with Igbos for 3 years and they're mostly better than y'all. This stupid hate you're talking about, I'm sure you have an Igbo friend but you come to a faceless forum and hate on a whole tribe because of election. You lots will be all right at the end.

Let's ask the South Africans, the Indonesians, the Malaysians, the Brazilians and many others in whose countries you people have soiled the name of the Fatherland and the other Nigerians about that. The Igbo are despicable. Period.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by elantraceey(f): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okealaaye:

Let's ask the South Africans, the Indonesians, the Malaysians, the Brazilians and many others in whose countries you people have soiled the name of the Fatherland and the other Nigerians about that. The Igbo are despicable. Period.

And yorubas are saints. You'll wake up from your hate and delusion one day. I hope it won't be too late for you by then.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
elantraceey:

And yorubas are saints. You'll wake up from your hate and delusion one day. I hope it won't be too late for you by then.

So because we hate you that's because you live amongst us unmolested? Go to Lagos, Ibadan and the other Yoruba Town and villages. We share the same kitchen and bathroom in our facemeifaceyou houses. The Igbo are safer in Yorubaland than in any other region of Nigeria. But what have we received in return?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
elantraceey:

Haba, porsin no fit play with you again? Small talk you don they hot for neck. Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State / Help : Requirements And Qualifications Needed To Become A Senator In Nigeria / Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.