Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre (26072 Views)

Abia APC Cautions New Members Against Illegal Registration / Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles / Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by ElSudani: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Advocate500:
just as i asked you ,what makes it illegal? This is a process, is not an end to the excise.in the northern region inec staff goes house to house to register people, going to church couldn't be tag to be illegal, 2023 will put a strong hole to Tinubu continuous hold on Lagos, he can only run but can't hide.

Maybe, but you can not dislodge him through fraud.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by egunna(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jostoman:
the electoral act the president sign has really block your rigging plan shocked you people are now afraid in Lagos.
he signed it because he wants ur vote to count,as him no sign before,wetin una do?abi Dem tell u say na d first time wey the bill come up b dis there's nothing u can do,he chose to sign it when he felt like it after returning to the national assembly to make corrections.u shud clap for him if u knew the first letter about politics
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by egunna(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jostoman:
Oga Lagos is part of Nigeria so anybody can register anywhere they like.
so who is stopping u,na una dey wail up and down nah
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by IbadeHQ: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
JASONjnr:
E no go pass BATting..... Na only ogbolo eye fit recruit people to do this kind thing....

Did you read at all? Don't let hatred for Tinubu give u high BP ooo

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Bbdiyya: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mayeldah:

get a life and free yourself from resentments or you will die for nothing defending politicians who don't know or care about you.

In the north, they arrange voter registrations for their people in the mosque, it started from there.

Mind you, Tinubu will not be president.
A very big liar, be precise and mention the the state as well as the mosque involved in this heinous crime.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by WhizdomXX(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Vixlot:
They never see anything ...

We are vigilant

God Bless Mr Azeez
God Bless Omoluabis
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
When did he ever say this?, lier!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by IbadeHQ: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Good.
All these shenanigans MUST stop.

Those already arrested by the police, including the person(s) who did the video and misrepresented the real issue to cover up for the crime, should all be prosecuted immediately and jailed once established in court.

As we type here, Vanguard newspaper has not withdrawn its fake news still tagging the vigilant residents as thugs whereas the evil was being perpuated inside the catholic church, same church of HE Obi which is not popular among the indigenious Lagosians and SW folks.

This is a deliberate criminal action just to cheat against Asiwaju right in his base and I suggest that the whole Lagos catholic mission must be investigated by LASG, INEC and the police. APC national and Lagos ,as a party, must lend its voice to the call for the prosecution of all those involved. Other SW states must shine their eyes too o.

LASG must seal that premises as the building permit does not cover its use for perpetuating electoral fraud. I am really disappointed that they went this far to cheat.

Again, I counsel "Do not bring your politics of lies, religious bigotry and hate to Lagos and SW once you are an irreddemable bigot, Asiwaju Tinubu-hater and liar."

LASG must urge all residents to remain vigilant , applaud and specially reward those vigilant residents. They are heroes of democracy.

Thank you for the heads up. This stupid Ipob pigs will do anything to win Lagos for PO. But I'm sure they'll fail. Look at how They disrupt the truth. What this people will not allow anyone do in their state is what they want to do in Lagos. Feb is around the corner.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Housing(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lagos should stop any illegal registration center henceforth.

You killed INEC officials in your region and burnt INEC equipment. You same lots wanted to hijack INEC center meant for Lagosians

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by EverblazingTee: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
This is totally bad! The lady who made that video should be arrested for spreading false information.

The INEC officials too should be thoroughly interrogated. The Police must get to the root of this matter.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Patience79: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
The true side of the story is not yet told. In this season of preparation towards the 2023 General election , we should expect anything..

God is with Nigeria and Nigeria will shine again.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by IbileIfe: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
When I said that the 2023 presidential election will be won by political expediency, many of the politically ignorant "Obidients" did not understand the English.
Making the loudest noise does mean you are making sense.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by ridbell01(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Registration inside church. They want to islamize Nigeria. They are Registrating only Tinubu people inside church. The catholic church is been attended by the Muslims in Lagos. We must petition the UN , NATO AND ECOMOG

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Bbdiyya: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Advocate500:
What makes it illegal? In the northern region, inec staff go house to house to register people, if Tinubu believe he is popular, why is he feeling intimidated by the ongoing registration excise in Lagos state.
One of their characteristics is cooking up of story to suit their narration, can you prove where in the northern region house to house registration is taking place?

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by DeleTaller: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
CAN will never come out to condemn this criminality by the Catholic Church, same church Obi happens to be their members... Very ridiculous and disgusting act by so called Bishops from the Catholic.

At this moment I expect Obinna to have come out to condemn this but no...he won't do that ... he is cruel himself and he likes to enjoy falsely things.. Well, I am sure this will awake the security agent in other state to start doing their jobs thoroughly..

Lastly the fake fathers in that particular Catholic Church should be arrested immediately.

I did not type my message for any stupid person to quote me, but if you are already a stupid person you can quote me and say rubbish.

Stupid people with no brain to know things. on their own apart from what Obinna is telling them.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by kponkedenge(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
wallarwallar:

Werey spotted as long as it favour them nothing wrong with it but if not na marginalisation... No wonder ur tribe will ever smell presidency

Mumu, and your tribe that voted for a dullard and about to vote for an 86 year old man, how has it benefitted you?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Slimwhyt(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ghen ghen!

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by kponkedenge(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
egunna:
may be ur area is an approved registration centre.in this other case,the machine and staff were made for another centre and it was diverted to the church thereby disenfranchising the rightful person's.do u now understand the differences.its like diversion of fund.u get am now ba?

I'm not supporting what they did..... I'm only pointing out what also happened in my area too.

And no, my area is not an approved registration centre.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Roozzaay(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Unfortunate fellows full this NL, any small thing like this, they must tag North when the far they ever travelled is Lagos. See them on this thread spitting nonsense, INEC registers Northerners inside mosques, inside their houses?

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by kabasa24: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Very soon una go return to una village live yoruba land for us, we are tired of accommodating u fools. this is what we cannot try in their local igbo land. foolish animals.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by maasoap(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tradernaija1:
Police now using touts to arrest people in Lagos is a wonder to me.

Does Nigerian police know the video is in circulation?

Lying like their President.

Irrelevant.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by egunna(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
kponkedenge:

I'm not supporting what they did..... I'm only pointing out what also happened in my area too.

And no, my area is not an approved registration centre.
if dey are dere without the know of inec,then it's wrong.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by maasoap(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Advocate500:
just as i asked you ,what makes it illegal? This is a process, is not an end to the excise.in the northern region inec staff goes house to house to register people, going to church couldn't be tag to be illegal, 2023 will put a strong hole to Tinubu continuous hold on Lagos, he can only run but can't hide.

Someone needs to lend you sense.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by jrusky(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
You see their names? I know they must be my own people.

Police should charge them to court and give them serious jail term with no ption of fine.

They are obi-diots rogues within INEC.

Bastards!!!

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mandate2023:

Na him fit recruits igbo ppl to start registering igbos inside catholic church.......una own go worst pass Buhari

They're worst than bandits

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Roozzaay(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bbdiyya:

One of their characteristics is cooking up of story to suit their narration, can you prove where in the northern region house to house registration is taking place?
No, they will never come up with receipts to back their nonsensical points. They must tag North even if the point is illogical.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Reyhzor(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Same picture today,two different topics.
I hail Nigerian bloggers
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Royalty83(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
That particular church should be closed permanently. I wonder what these people want to do differently when the little in their hands they handle fraudulently.

Same scheme and PVC racketeering going on in Ijuri and Medina axis of Ogun State.. We will move swiftly tomorrow and curtail their excesses. They have overstayed their welcome

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Orpe7(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
These yeye people can even dare try to register in their potopoto Republic without the fear of UGM
Yet come down SW to try and do rubbish like this

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by zudozz: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Doing everything to frustrate igbos and make sure they dont register in areas dominated by them.

But its all a waste of time.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Viscuz: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
is that why your lace is dirty?

Hahaha

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by Gbeng30(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
This story is not true, there is more to it, is either they hide in the church bcoz of those thugs or there is another version of the story.. Inec official know very well that doing that is wrong ,more over if it's a delibrate action using church in an open place won't be an option...
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 3 INEC Officials For Operating Illegal Registration Centre by OsunOriginal: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
liasmiram2567:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/police-apprehend-three-inec-officers-for-creating-illegal-pvc-registration-unit-in-church-hall/

Write it down... Igbos won't be allowed to vote in Lagos and SW. If you are igbo and you want to vote against us (Lagos/SW), go to your primitive village to register and vote - be warned!

Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra / Khalid al-Barnawi Arrested By Nigerian Army - BBC / Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect