Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos (37363 Views)

Rescheduling Of Governorship & State HOA Elections: INEC Press Release / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections / INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by SamOchuko: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Akurakambe:
So which one should we believe between INEC and police? Police claimed that registration was going on in the church while INEC is saying otherwise.

Shame on Tinubu and his online urchins.
God punish Tinubu the druggie and his thugs.

So I nor know say INEC day protect it’s staff and day try not to heat up the polity with this press release? Coming out with the real event go affect their workers and he go affect the church/priest as to induce the INEC staff na crime, them gat play down everything, u nor hear the landlord/tenant chairperson for d unit? Them divert the machine go church go day register their members and deprive others from registering.

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Zionmdde:
INEC doesn't use premises of worship for registration?
I have not seen a lie worse than this

Someone in ph can help me confirm that voter's registration is going on in some church premises

Does it matter where any legible voter register to exercise his or her rights?

I intentionally kept quiet on this issue because of the IBOS. This is my first comment.

Now, you have ignorantly revealed registration is going on in some churches in Portharcourt. I am very sure INEC cannot send officials with PVC registration machines and materials to any Church in Portharcourt.

My assistance to Police and Intelligence Agencies is that based on the incident at the Catholic Church, Ijeshatedo, Lagos and this new information that registration is also taking place in churches in Portharcourt, there is a tribal cartel at INEC with members in IT department and other strategic departments that are in charge of INEC portals, database servers, PVC registration materials, VPN & Firewall and WAN. Now, the major contractor (IT firm) that supplied those PVC registration machines and materials might also be an accomplice.

If we go deeper, we know that Catholic Church at Ijesha is not one of the Catholic Churches in Lagos Archdiocese with very high Parishioners. This implies that it is not the only Catholic Church where registration has taken place in Lagos before the minority tribe among the Parishioners alerted LCDA touts who came to dislodge them.

What took place at Ijesha Church from my experience is a tribal war. It was some Yoruba Parishioners who alerted those who came to scatter everything. In PortHarcourt, that cannot be possible which means the illegal registration in those churches you mentioned was a huge success.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by badoh(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2022
okeyfrank:
I was at Ijesha Lagos at the venue.

So shameful that INEC would make such false statement to cover up the shameful action of the BAT boys.

INEC ALSO DOES REGISTRATION AT WORSHIP CENTERS [Churches & Mosques].

You people should leave sentiments apart. Which one is BAT boys? Do you have evidence that they were sent by Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Akurakambe(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2022
olas24u:

It is you that is not brainwashed ,you are the only stock confronting the indigenous people on their soil.you better go and register your cities and towns and vote obi there .You are just poking and waiting for explosion.
Go get a life!. The Tinubu that you're dieing for, is Lagos his ancestral origin?

Rubbish.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Altruisticboy: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2022
inoki247:
I'm sure if this was tried in a Mosque dem go don get dialogue and dere regular ringtone how dey want to Islamize Nigeria....

Dey av been trying to twist the mata since dey av say Police are trying to do cover up....

Simple question shey PVC registration center dey d Church Yes or No.....

That's true.
See CAN and it's desperacy. As if they are the one one in pain in Nigeria
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Hakeem3(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Aldol:

Apt
Shioor.. embarassed
What is apt about this display of foolishness to u now Na same rope dey drag una sha e clear!
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Pymetrics: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2022
okeyfrank:

So shameful that INEC would make such false statement to cover up the shameful action of the BAT boys.

At least we have seen that of a Church. Just tell us which mosque
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by daygee12: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2022
tobby98:

Shut up you’re not an Igbo man
Because u believe all Yeebos are haters

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Lightorder: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Nwanna, don't twist the statements from INEC and the police because deep down in your heart you know that they both mean the same.
You also know that if this incident was to happen in a mosque in Owerri by now that mosque would have been burnt down.
I am Igbo that lives in Lagos and if there is one tribe that Lagos has favoured it's the Igbo race. Stop this war against Tinubu and Lagos. It will do us no good.
oga , I don’t care about your rofo rofo politicals.

Note : Lagos hasn’t favoured any Igbo man!!!!
By God’s grace Igbos are where they are today by their own strength. Tell me that policy in Lagos that favours Igbo above others Lagos favours Igbos more than Yorubas or what ? As a matter of facts, Igbos have been sweating and jumping a lot of unnecessary hurdles here. So , Shutup and face your useless and senseless political fights. Lagos government know that for you and your brothers, they couldn’t have been able to pay their bills. Na only noise you are good at
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by thesolutions(m): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2022
Right here in Plateau state near a police station in dogon dutse, disguised registration is going on and the officials registering are using MTN coverings and Umbrella to disguise it as if it is sim registration center.

I was at the bank the other day and the BSM received a call from an official creating appointment for her staff that needs to register to come at a location for their voter registration.

These things are happening and it is because Nigeria is yet to build a data base of it citizens. How can an adult have PVC without National ID card. Children have PVCs and their parent think they are defending their religion and going against the law for the benefit and dominance of their kinsmen is right thing.

No hope for Nigeria truly. we can only try to do our best but we know it is in vain.

Let each group go their way and let them identify themselves and take care of themselves.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by frndfghtr(m): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2022
INEC NA LIEEEEEE I WORSHIP THIER OHHHHHHHHH
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by olas24u(f): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2022
Akurakambe:

Go get a life!. The Tinubu that you're dieing for, is Lagos his ancestral origin?

Rubbish.

The distance between Ibo land and yorubaland are miles apart.Register and vote and do it right.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Echoban: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Definitely, the reported Princess Okogie Idemudia and her co-conspirators have a case to answer for creating and spreading fake news with a view to inciting the public to doubt the credibility of the PVC registration exercise in Lagos and disturb public peace.

Thank God INEC has denied sending anyone to the church so all of them , the priest and use of the place must be investigated.

Why do I feel we need to let igbo get out of our land by whichever means, the blackmail, anti Yoruba leader is becoming unnecessaryly alarming.. angry

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Pymetrics: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Akurakambe:
So which one should we believe between INEC and police? Police claimed that registration was going on in the church while INEC is saying otherwise.

Read and comprehend. Inec and police saying same thing. Abi Inec saying their agents were not deployed to the Church at any instant which mean finding them there is illegal. Secondly, the claim that machine was snatched away by hoodlum is false according to Inec. This also mean after the supposed agent was arrested by police from the church premises, the machine is still with them and not taken away. And if you read from police narration, the agents were released on bail to go and continue the registration at the correct location. This mean the machine is with them and not taken away.
So if you read very well, you will easily comprehend everything.
I only pitied ignorant Muslims who are swayed away by Islamisation cry from Christians just to suppress their opinion and called them liberal Muslim. Christians will do wrong and be the first to cry on media.

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Lightorder: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2022
tobby98:

There was INEC registration in Unilag central mosque yesterday. It is not new
the animal called Okoroawusa wouldn’t read this.

At some places, centres are inside people’s compound. If you go there for registration and you are not a Yoruba, you have just wasted your time
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by olas24u(f): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Akurakambe:

Rubbish.

You know you don't know the word adoption in your own dictionaries ,Tinubu is a lagosian ,and he his tinubu .He was not produced from a factory or stolen from the hospital.He his honest and sincere and a book was written by the tinubu family .
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by ayoncox: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2022
Taba21:

The problem of Nigeria are those evil occultist adultery claimed Christians association of Moloch.

Hand will soon reach them all
They are the ones bombing up and down ba. Don't be in a haste to show your f**lishness to the world
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2022
okeyfrank:

You can help Police and Intelligence Agencies on this issue. Apart from public awareness campaign which some CSOs working with INEC on Voters enlightenment advocacy programs can take to Worship centres, name the Worship centres in Lagos where INEC does registration. As I have said earlier, I am very very sure that Ijesha Catholic Church is not the only Catholic Church in Lagos where registration has taken place in Lagos. The Yoruba Parishioners in those Parishes just keep quiet while some Yoruba Parishioners at Ijesha alerted LCDA touts who came to scatter everything.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Parachoko: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2022
okeyfrank:

What do some of you guys gain in spreading lies? You better be careful about some of the things you say online.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Lightorder: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2022
femisplash:
Ibos are not the only ones in Lagos. Enough of these propaganda.
keep saying what you don’t know

But the earlier you know that Tinubu shouldn’t be the face of a responsible tribe like the Yorubas , the better. I am not too angry because even my Godfather is a core Yoruba who doesn’t take all this rubbish you guys support here
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by oodua1stson: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Obi supporters and lies. All of dem be Oloribu
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2022
Zionmdde:

Someone in ph can help me confirm that voter's registration is going on in some church premises

that it happens in pH doesn't make it right na why one police inspector was dismissed cos he thought it's his rights...

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by wealthcome111: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2022
tobby98:

Shut up you’re not an Igbo man

I love Peter Obi and his policies. I wish all our leaders can have such kind of mindset to rule. However, this online Igbo warriors have turned this election to tribal election. They talk against Tinubu and yoruba race as if they have personal grudges against us. Remember it is not about winning elections. Life after elections matters most. Let us stop this hatred against one another now before it is too late. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Udemzy05: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2022
Shame on INEC
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Atarakpa: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2022
But is been done in lekki central mosque here. By Hakeem Dickson lekki phase one by elf bustop
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Reyhzor(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Zionmdde:

They're doing registration in my church even on Sunday too Catholic church
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Healthquest: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2022
Akurakambe:

God punish Peter obi urchin and ipob apologist and his cohorts.

They want to use the church for their selfish ambition

God punish Peter Oshin
God punish the failed governor

God punish ipob apologist
God punish the Obi supporters
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by MadamExcellency: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2022
Zionmdde:

Check very well that Church premises maybe housing a School or Health centre. The Schools are different from places of worship as claimed by INEC
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Preciousgift120(f): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2022
Zionmdde:

I registered in my church 2months ago, so yes, the church has been used as venue for PVC registration, even NIN, as l did mine there too.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Nwanna, don't twist the statements from INEC and the police because deep down in your heart you know that they both mean the same.
You also know that if this incident was to happen in a mosque in Owerri by now that mosque would have been burnt down.
I am Igbo that lives in Lagos and if there is one tribe that Lagos has favoured it's the Igbo race. Stop this war against Tinubu and Lagos. It will do us no good.
Shutup...you're not Igbo.

Same you that always insult and curse the igbos in this forum.

Ja Abasi amia fo nfen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Campaign Headquarters (Pictures) / #occupynigeria: Lagos Protest At Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. / Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.