Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos (37377 Views)

Rescheduling Of Governorship & State HOA Elections: INEC Press Release / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections / INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Arutan: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
Have you guys not called the igbos filthy names too?
Eg, pigs, piglets, obituary, Obi China, druggie etc?
Even your Tinubu curse them recently and yet obi didn't curse back but replied back with love and respect?.

Abeg jor.

If you know the average yoruba man you won’t say what you have just said. He is accommodating to a fault. Maybe a few but yours is daily twisting things to insult Tinubu and the yoruba race. It won’t help.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Arutan:

If you know the average yoruba man you won’t say what you have just said. He is accommodating to a fault. Maybe a few but yours is daily twisting things to insult Tinubu and the yoruba race. It won’t help.
Oga don't make me show you screenshots of you yorubas insults to the igbos
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by egunna(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Zionmdde:

Oga it doesn't matter where eligible voters register. Government uses churches for different purposes like enlightenment, vaccination etc. Let them Register eligible voters in mosques no problem. Is it not in the north that underage are being registered in their houses?
go and see inec's press release on the matter then think again.u cornered a machine that was meant for another area into ur church and u are here telling us it doesn't matter.that priest shud b with the police now and the inec staff shud be sacked.it matters,what is bad is bad.if u want a working nation,first step is sincerity in all u do.

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Everlastingson: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Nwanna, don't twist the statements from INEC and the police because deep down in your heart you know that they both mean the same.
You also know that if this incident was to happen in a mosque in Owerri by now that mosque would have been burnt down.
I am Igbo that lives in Lagos and if there is one tribe that Lagos has favoured it's the Igbo race. Stop this war against Tinubu and Lagos. It will do us no good.

Yoruba man from Kwara State claiming Igbo. You no know shame, anyway. Which Igbo man go reason like you?
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Everlastingson: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Nwanna, don't twist the statements from INEC and the police because deep down in your heart you know that they both mean the same.
You also know that if this incident was to happen in a mosque in Owerri by now that mosque would have been burnt down.
I am Igbo that lives in Lagos and if there is one tribe that Lagos has favoured it's the Igbo race. Stop this war against Tinubu and Lagos. It will do us no good.

Yoruba man from Kwara State claiming Igbo. You no know shame, anyway. Which Igbo man go reason like you?
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Tywright: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2022
It has never happen any where inside the church or mosque premises , it's against the rule of inec , it may be at the entrance gate not inside. If you happen to leave with this people you will no they are full of propaganda only few among them are good.

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Everlastingson: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Every Nigerian should open their eyes and see very well. This is the sort of man who tells you it's emilokan. The King of Thugs wants to be President of Nigeria. This will NEVER happen. A vote for Emilokan is a vote for Thuggery. THIS IS THE WRONG MAN. REJECT HIM TO AVOID HAD I KNOWN.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by cosmos1440: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2022
There was even an Igbo radio presenter, Sandra Ekwesili, on Nigeriainfo99.3 (Lagos), who interrupted her programme to insert this false narrative, and promised to make it her major topic on Monday.
I can't wait till 3pm on Monday to hear what she will say.
The way, these Igbo people lie ehn, you will think they are in a competition to lie.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by BTCog: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Akurakambe:
So which one should we believe between INEC and police? Police claimed that registration was going on in the church while INEC is saying otherwise.

Shame on Tinubu and his online urchins.
God punish Tinubu the druggie and his thugs.

Don't mind them. They do. INEC was invited to my company premises within the week and that's where I registered
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Chudyfuto(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You are not an Igbo man ... Your Nick and your wordings says it all.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
When una use Redeem doing 2015 cause of osinbajo..did the igbos cry out?.

Which hatred?. They hate yorubas yet voted obasenjor?..
Have the igbos fought the yorubas in their home state no

I have corrected this falsehood severally for many years. IBOS never voted Obasanjo, they only voted a winner and the winning party. Late Chief Sunday Awoniyi, Barnabas Gemade, Ahmadu Ali and Chief Tom Ikimi can corroborate this fact. Ogbonaya Onu being IBO might want to run away from this open fact.

PDP was the only National Party with structures nationwide in late 1998 and early 1999. Because of Chief Lamidi Adedibu, Pa Abraham Adesanya, Bola Ige and few NADECO people pulled out of APP at inception to form AD with structures mainly in South West. PDP and APP would have been a replica of SDP and NRC established by IBB but the structure of APP was affected at the inception by the pulling out of Pa Abraham Adesanya / Bola Ige team.

IBB had streamlined political parties in Nigeria after the order of Republican and Democratic Parties of US taking into consideration the political history of Nigeria which ended with NPN and UPN as the major parties with various failed alliances among parties to challenge the major strong party.

Because of this factor, PDP was the only national party as at 1998. PDP presidential primary election was to nominate or elect the incoming President. Alex Ekwueme supported by the IBOS fought with all arsenal and artillery against Obasanjo. Thank God no social media. Obasanjo received insult, assault and blackmail similar to what Tinubu is receiving.

IBOS only voted the winning party so as not to waste their votes. They have no choice.

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by olas24u(f): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
Oga how did you know? simple question

The inec officials were Igbo ,the Catholic church majority are Igbos and they were inside the church.You are looking for trouble.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by olas24u(f): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=Niklaus398 post=115213136] I guess obasenjor is idoma not Yoruba. Abeg jor..
The anti Igbo wickedness in Nigeria is bad.
This guys had voted for every every tribe and religion but to vote their sons now, you guys are planning to kill them. Abeg make una do kill them. Thankfully you can't really differentiate an Igbo man and a south south man. E go do lead the country to divide early.

Obi will rule you guys and nothing you yorubas will do after he becomes President. You can either accept it or leave.

Obi will bring about a new and better Nigeria. A Win for Obi is a Win for the People[/quote

Stay in your territory and leave our people to plan their destiny .you cannot decide our future in yorubaland .
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2022
I blame INEC hiring the useless people knowing fully they are all over Nigeria to destroy this nation. Cocaine pushing, robbery, ritual, killing, fake news and all sorts of evil are in their blood
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by olas24u(f): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2022
*Mrs Rita,
Mr Ikechukwu Izuchukwu
Miss Agbokhna Ebigun,*

The officials were supposed to be at No 9, Imam Thani street Ijeshatedo to conduct the voters registration exercise only to have connived with a priest at *St Brigigs catholic church Ijeshatedo.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by blahc007: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Zionmdde:
INEC doesn't use premises of worship for registration?
I have not seen a lie worse than this

Someone in ph can help me confirm that voter's registration is going on in some church premises

Does it matter where any legible voter register to exercise his or her rights?
Na for Church I do my own for Jos , i no wan call the church name for sec reasons, my friend did his in there church (Catholic) in this same Jos.

They have been to ECwa, living faith etc for same reg.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by blahc007: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2022
inoki247:
I'm sure if this was tried in a Mosque dem go don get dialogue and dere regular ringtone how dey want to Islamize Nigeria....

Dey av been trying to twist the mata since dey av say Police are trying to do cover up....

Simple question shey PVC registration center dey d Church Yes or No.....
No matter what my brother don't believe everything this people say.
I stay in Jos, my PVC reg. Was done in my church (name withheld for sec. Reasons), my friend did his in there church (Catholic) here in Jos.

ECWA, living faith, and some other notable churches in Jos here have had them come to use there premises as reg centers.

Even some mosques have also had them use there premises.

Na Nigeria you dey oo.....
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=olas24u post=115216046][/quote]vote your tinubu ..igbos and Niger deltans in Lagos that wants to vote obi will vote and nothing you will do. Simple
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
olas24u:

The inec officials were Igbo ,the Catholic church majority are Igbos and they were inside the church.You are looking for trouble.
Bring the documents that says the Inec officials are igbos n the parishioners are mostly igbos
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
babaolofin:

I have corrected this falsehood severally for many years. IBOS never voted Obasanjo, they only voted a winner and the winning party. Late Chief Sunday Awoniyi, Barnabas Gemade, Ahmadu Ali and Chief Tom Ikimi can corroborate this fact. Ogbonaya Onu being IBO might want to run away from this open fact.

PDP was the only National Party with structures nationwide in late 1998 and early 1999. Because of Chief Lamidi Adedibu, Pa Abraham Adesanya, Bola Ige and few NADECO people pulled out of APP at inception to form AD with structures mainly in South West. PDP and APP would have been a replica of SDP and NRC established by IBB but the structure of APP was affected at the inception by the pulling out of Pa Abraham Adesanya / Bola Ige team.

IBB had streamlined political parties in Nigeria after the order of Republican and Democratic Parties of US taking into consideration the political history of Nigeria which ended with NPN and UPN as the major parties with various failed alliances among parties to challenge the major strong party.

Because of this factor, PDP was the only national party as at 1998. PDP presidential primary election was to nominate or elect the incoming President. Alex Ekwueme supported by the IBOS fought with all arsenal and artillery against Obasanjo. Thank God no social media. Obasanjo received insult, assault and blackmail similar to what Tinubu is receiving.

IBOS only voted the winning party so as not to waste their votes. They have no choice.
Rubbish.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Zionmdde: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
egunna:
go and see inec's press release on the matter then think again.u cornered a machine that was meant for another area into ur church and u are here telling us it doesn't matter.that priest shud b with the police now and the inec staff shud be sacked.it matters,what is bad is bad.if u want a working nation,first step is sincerity in all u do.
Unless the machine was cornered which I doubt. INEC will always want to exonerate themselves. But churches Norma invite INEC to use their premises so its not about voter's registration being done in church
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Izongdave(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
So me that was registered in church the past Sunday na? Was that illegal registration
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
Rubbish.

Only the deep can reach unto the deep. The truth is rubbish to a FOOL because he lacks understanding.

Uthman Dan Fodiyo says " Conscience is an open wound, only truth can heal it" .

It is on record till date that Olusegun Obasanjo as a sitting President contested Primary Election against Alex Ekwueme to run for the second term. While some members of PDP BoT insisted for Obasanjo as a consensus candidate, Ekwueme insisted for a Primary election and the Primary election was held. Tom Ikimi announced the results of the Primary election, Obasanjo won.

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Zionmdde:

I am asking a question, does it matter where eligible voters register to vote? Wat of Northerners that the machine is brought to their homes?
which of the Northerners... U guys like to lie a lot... I thought North is voting obi so why should they be your problem?
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by egunna(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Zionmdde:

Unless the machine was cornered which I doubt. INEC will always want to exonerate themselves. But churches Norma invite INEC to use their premises so its not about voter's registration being done in church
machine was meant for
HOUSE 9A IMAM THANI STREET.how did it now end up in a church?have u not been following the story?no two ways about it,it was deliberately cornered.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Zionmdde: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
which of the Northerners... U guys like to lie a lot... I thought North is voting obi so why should they be your problem?
How does that relate to wat u quoted. Or do u just wish to open ur mouth waaa and vomit trash
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
babaolofin:

Only the deep can reach unto the deep. The truth is rubbish to a FOOL because he lacks understanding.

Uthman Dan Fodiyo says " Conscience is an open wound, only truth can heal it" .

It is on record till date that Olusegun Obasanjo as a sitting President contested Primary Election against Alex Ekwueme to run for the second term. While some members of PDP BoT insisted for Obasanjo as a consensus candidate, Ekwueme insisted for a Primary election and the Primary election was held. Tom Ikimi announced the results of the Primary election, Obasanjo won.
so they voted for party..so what?. Wasn't yorubas the flagbearers of that party?...
It they were tribalistic they would have voted Ojukwu instead.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Alajiki(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Akurakambe:

Obituarists on rampage.
God will punish my father.

Amen and amen!!!
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by olas24u(f): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
vote your tinubu ..igbos and Niger deltans in Lagos that wants to vote obi will vote and nothing you will do. Simple

Niger Delta people have brains and are smart people.Dont involve them in your madness .
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by mixta140: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
igbos are everywhere and they're successful everywhere. Abeg stop capping this nonsense about Lagos.
Person where go successful go successful, Lagos or no Lagos!
Lolzzz.... Just calm down okay!
Lagos is better than any eastern state in Nigeria ...
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
mixta140:

Lolzzz.... Just calm down okay!
Lagos is better than any eastern state in Nigeria ...
and every Eastern state Is
Better than every Western States bar Lagos.

And Lagos we know was former capital where much investments by both colonial and fg was sites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / Senator Ali Wakili Is Dead! / Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.