Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout (27101 Views)

Anambra PDP Primary Fallout: Maduka Was Never Swindled Of $450,000- Aide / Jonathan Faces Suspension Over PDP’s Defeat In Bayelsa - Daily Trust / Sowore's Party, AAC Records Massive Wins Over PDP In Two Rivers LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Reconciliation or not, we are all OBIdients.

The Sane and reasonable people of SE, SS, SW & NC are on lockdown for Peter Obi.

Let's take back Nigeria.

You mean the insane people of SE? Pls stop rubbishing all of us together.
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by kaey10(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Make them leave wike biko, na primaries him loose dey behave like small pickin. He lost the battle when the party jettisoned zoning plus the way he talks recklessly. He picks up fight with anyone who doesn't agree with him.

Normal normal if you remove money wike can not stand Atiku when it comes to popularity. I'm not supporting Atiku tho but wike should grow up. That is how politics is played.
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by Omoslim26: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
They should not waste their time, Nigerians have seen enough shege to want to go back to the pdthief vomit undecided
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by jrusky(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
uniqueboi1:
Wike no gree o. Atiku na bloody liar.
No single thing he says will stand.

Pls which one be yours own in this matter? U re not pdp but crying more than the breaved,wetin lost for your hand? Pls face your obi and miiind your business.

You come dey take panadol for another pesin headache.
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by dchamp234(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
SmartPolician:
I am trying so hard to understand why Wike is being unnecessarily angry. Atiku has contested presidential primaries and election several times and lost. On every occasion, he picked up the pieces of his life and moved on. Wike only lost once and he is bitter. If he feels he's popular enough to become the president, take a bold step like Kwankwanso and Peter Obi and leave the PDP.

But then, Wike knows that he will become irrelevant in Rivers politics like Amaechi the day he leaves the PDP. He doesn't have a choice than work for the person the party has chosen over him. He has small Rivers State money and was busy insulting everyone, not knowing that he is dealing with a man who looted Nigeria's money at the federal level for 8 years and invested it wisely.
Your statement here shows you know nothing about what's transpired at the pdp primaries, I think you should do your findings, then come back to quote me, I'll be here waiting.
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by SmartPolician: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
dchamp234:

Your statement here shows you know nothing about what's transpired at the pdp primaries, I think you should do your findings, then come back to quote me, I'll be here waiting.

You just wasted my precious time, making me read nothing. You should tell us what happened during the primary election and add value to the debate.
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by osidion2020(m): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
You got a very valid point, wike literally shouldered pdp...His support towards election of some pdp governors was second to none.
dante0147:

First of all if Tambuwal had not step down for Atiku he wouldn't even come close to wining the president last ticket... Secondly put your self in Wikes shoes having to stand by the party in trying and hard times when everyone left imagine if Wike had not held
Pdp down when everyone was running away do you think there would Be PDP?? Don't be sentimental e no get who e no go pain! All he is saying is they can't just treat him like a second hand politician of the party...
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by NessFortunate: 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Reconciliation or not, we are all OBIdients.

The Sane and reasonable people of SE, SS, SW & NC are on lockdown for Peter Obi.

Let's take back Nigeria.
orzuor speak for yourself. How many of una? Stop trying hard to impress me truth i am not, don't let your labour end in nothing. Mind you #AtikuisComing
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by VULCAN(m): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2022
The guy made very clear statements.

You don't agree but in response you made very ambiguous statements.

For now you haven't said anything tangible.

Go and package your argument and bring your points.

I'll be here waiting

dchamp234:

Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by assholemods: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2022
SmartPolician:
I am trying so hard to understand why Wike is being unnecessarily angry. Atiku has contested presidential primaries and election several times and lost. On every occasion, he picked up the pieces of his life and moved on. Wike only lost once and he is bitter. If he feels he's popular enough to become the president, take a bold step like Kwankwanso and Peter Obi and leave the PDP.

But then, Wike knows that he will become irrelevant in Rivers politics like Amaechi the day he leaves the PDP. He doesn't have a choice than work for the person the party has chosen over him. He has small Rivers State money and was busy insulting everyone, not knowing that he is dealing with a man who looted Nigeria's money at the federal level for 8 years and invested it wisely.
Please leave Amaechi alone o....
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by rolams(m): 1:47am On Jul 30, 2022
When?
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by lagosrd: 1:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Unserious set of people. Pfo did not wrong wike. It's Atiku who did and should be the one to apologize to wike and the whole matter is laid to rest. Simple
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by Panda7(m): 2:16am On Jul 30, 2022
atiku is our biggest irration, there is no way we can go with atiku
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by pacificom: 2:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Atiku made a choice that any sensible politician will make under similar circumstances. The office of VP is less powerful to keep an individual who has a tough and rebellious attitude. That government will end up in chaos. Nigerians are not looking up to the government of cat and mouse. So wike should take heart and be understanding.
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by Lugianostar(m): 2:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Oga you guys should leave that PDP Jagaban alone??
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by Neitan(m): 2:36am On Jul 30, 2022
grin grin
Sweetplum:
Wike ll be acting like a big headed hostel boy that his senior ate his foodstuff and started crying. Instead of looking for his own juniors that he can bully and eat their stuffs too.
If you wan join APC, join. In fact your broom has been purchased. And if you wan remain in PDP, do so. Stop doing like catarrh of running nose that want to fall off but ll be disturbing the nose.
Just stfu (shut tha fuc k up) or gtfo (get tha fuc k out)!
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by seunayantokun(m): 3:10am On Jul 30, 2022
Wike, please, refuse to hear them.
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by Sestor1313(m): 3:14am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=Newsgist24 post=115202271] wike chill na
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by MichaelUweh(m): 3:19am On Jul 30, 2022
Wike is a very committed, sincere and trustworthy leader, unlike Atiku and that serial betrayal called Tambuwal who left PDP and Gej in 2014 to support Buhari, and still came back to hijack the party they abandoned by betraying Wike again who stood for the party all these years.

That Tambuwal can even betray his wife, because so far, he has betrayed Gej, Gbajabiamila and Wike, and these are the people who really stood by him in trying times.
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by coputa(m): 3:41am On Jul 30, 2022
chigoziri2403:
BUT TRUE TRUE,WETIN TAMBUWAL DO WIKE NO GOOD!
If I am wike, Tambuwal must explain in five newspapers, his act of betrayal before I reconcile
Na that one pain wike pass
Wike is also a betrayer,it's nemesis that caught up with him.He was a nobody when amaechi nominated him as a minister,what did he do,he used that office to fight amaechi.Wike was a political godson to patience jonathan,she was instrumental to his success in the rivers state governorship election,wike paid her back with insult and disrespect.Wike is not better than okowa.both are betrayers but okowa is more prudent than wike who used rivers money to buy friends.
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by SmartyPants(m): 3:56am On Jul 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

For you to write this, you're clearly not informed.

Has Wike come out and said, "I am angry because I am not the presidential candidate"? Is the current issue about presidential candidacy or the VP position??
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 30, 2022
send a dm to join

Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by Honjoshy4u: 6:02am On Jul 30, 2022
At the end, Wike will be OK and work with the winning team.
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by Kennedy97: 6:16am On Jul 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

Atiku is still looting Nigeria till today o
No dull o
That man still has influence up north
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by Nauttyprof(m): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

Go and check well. Wike stopped talking while Atiku and his men kept saying rubbish. You can't move for reconciliation and yet, spew rubbish.

I don't support any of them as both APC and PDP are not needed for now.
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by Geenosko: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2022
Wike na street.

Him go run them street.
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by gtrust: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Wike gave an interview recently with Channelstv.
You need to listen to it.
Btw Wike moved on after losing the primaries and even vacationed in Turkey.
No interviews and no press releases.

Listen to Atiku’s speech when he unveiled Okowa as his running mate. It was most unfair to Wike. Why insult Wike?
Wike has a lot of interest in Rivers-PDP and he will protect them. After that we will see.

My opinion: Wike is not at fault here!

SmartPolician:

Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by chigoziri2403(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2022
coputa:
Wike is also a betrayer,it's nemesis that caught up with him.He was a nobody when amaechi nominated him as a minister,what did he do,he used that office to fight amaechi.Wike was a political godson to patience jonathan,she was instrumental to his success in the rivers state governorship election,wike paid her back with insult and disrespect.Wike is not better than okowa.both are betrayers but okowa is more prudent than wike who used rivers money to buy friends.
Just hearing this
Wike and Jonathan patience @loggerheads.... tell me something
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by Owologbo(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2022
dante0147:
Honestly if they can pacify Wike well and make him understand that he matters too in the party Wike as a great loyal party man I am sure would succum and work towards the victory of H.E Atiku in this coming elections... But honestly to me Okowa does not fit that position !
Okowa na betrayal.
his one of the southerners that betrayed the southern interest in the PDP all because of becoming a VP.
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by Owologbo(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Hushbingo:
Hmmm

Okowa, the road master used to be loved by the Urhobos in Delta, seems he has forgotten where Ibori picked him from. HE Okowa wants to force Sheriff a well known Agbero on us the Urhobo as an Urhobo gubernatorial anointed candidate, this is an insult to the Urhobo Abavo of Delta.

This may affect the support he will be getting from Delta State. We the progressive Urhobo don't want Sheriff, David Edevbie is our choice. Somebody should advise Okowa to mind his business...

Is it Okowa that made sheriff house of assembly member?
You'll know sheriff is agbero but you elected him how many times as HA member.
I'm not a fan of Okowa but you the urhobo should take part of the blame too; if truly he's an agbero. If you didn't give him the opportunity to get to the point he (sheriff) is in politics, Okowa won't see him pick as his successor.
Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by surequality: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2022
Dear Okowa, Deltans dislike you! Why?
Because you are for the interest of your party and against the interest of your people.
Deltans interest is give us OBIDIENT

Re: Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout by elijahkayode(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2022
Spare a minute. Pray 4 Yoruba (Nigeria)
Authority for Vengeance

By the authority Of Jehovah OurHolyFather
who art in Heaven
You are the God of vengeance
Holy God of vengeance,
We call upon your name
Your name is Sacred forever to be kept Holy

HOly Lord
How long will the wicked terrorist be allowed to kill Nigeria Citizens ?
Yes How long will terrorists be allowed to speak with ignorant arrogance over your Authority (Church)
How long will these evil people boast? They kill Yeshua people every day by day, hunting soul thou claim as Yeshua Lamb.

on sunday 5th. of June year 2022 in Yoruba motherLand of ondo state Nigeria terrorist killed over 50 people in a Catholic church while worshipping in the presence of the HolyLord
yes this is pure evil
and this acts of terror continue to this present hour

indeed the Lord will not be mock

They kill innocent widows and children
yes they murder many orphans like me in cold blood
for their Jihad

“The HolyLord is very slow,” they say
why even bother to spare His Worshippers

Arise, Holy Judge of the earth. let Yahshua glorious justice shine forth! in this Evening
Give this evil proud authority what they deserve.

Dear HolyLord Jehovah oppose those who oppose Yoruba Nation.
Fight those who fight every your faithful believers
Put on armor, and take up shield.

Yeshua come down to Nigeria in this evening to see the suffering the Nigerian Government Authority is inflicting on the poor people.

HolyLord Lift up spear and javelin on those who attack Yoruba with violence
Bring shame and disgrace on evil men trying to kill Christians in Nigeria

turn them back and humiliate the authority who want to harm Nigerians.
Blow this terrorist away like chaff in the wind

. Make their path dark and slippery, with the angel of the Lord pursuing them. SouthNigeria did the devil no wrong, but he laid traps to destroy our Glorious destiny

By the Authority Of Lord Yeshua we bind the devil authority afflicting Kemi Afolayan
Yes we the Sons of the HolyLord command the perfect healing of Kemi body in this evening So be it Amen

Copyright
HolyLord Yeshua

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Will Lose In 2019 / Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.