Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja (34331 Views)

CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu / Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Honjoshy4u: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If PDP wants to have them just to get Northen minority votes, then they will not get much wink

You fail to realize that Atiku is a muslim too.
People like you are the ones pushing APC and Tinubu to destruction. Even Buhari that has cult followers in the North didn't fall for Tinubu muslim muslim plan
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Reference:

But it is equally not just for the south west to get a shot again since it had it between 1999 and 2003.

There is no way to square this circle of injustice. It is this attempt that has foisted the same religion presidency and further imbalance.

What is the difference between the injustice of a Fulani after Fulani presidency and that of a Muslim - Muslim ticket and a proposed South west 16 year rule when it is clearly the turn of the south east, none.

Everyone is just marketing his own poison of injustice as the tonic of national renewal.

The question is which of this will kill the country faster or slower depending on ones palette for life.
Good comment.
I'm Yoruba but I do not support this idea of Yoruba's turn. It is this ethnic jingoism that has killed Nigeria from inception.
We need to be fair and honest with ourselves. If we want power rotation then we should go about it in an honest and open manner. If we want survival of the fittest, then we should also play it openly. We can't shout power rotation in one breathe, then turn around to play subjugation politics in the other breathe.
It is also why the NW in APC are already feeling disenchanted with Tinubu's VP choice, only that they can't cry out because they sold the idea to him initially.
If Tinubu had picked one of the govs, it would have widened the exclusion. But the fact is, he can't preach emilokan while excluding the rest of the south and then face the NW and tell them he went to NE because everyone must have a sense of belonging.
They'll remind him where he's coming from.
The NW will be lethargic towards APC in this coming election.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Honjoshy4u: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2022
The evil party that has brought sorry and hunger to her dear citizen should and must be chased out of power.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by VERDA: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Please give me two Christian political heavyweight in the north that can win election for Tinubu?

Funny how you guys keep sinking deep into this devisive politics of yours...apparently no northern Christian should ever aspire for power in their country, no northern Muslim will ever vote for a northern Christian...

The country can burn because of one man's selfish interest, ... Why did you not ask this same question when most northern APC Christians you now claim have no value were fighting tooth and nail for him to emerge?

I will not dignify that question with an answer, because that question by itself is an insult to the sensibilities of northern Christians, good luck with your religious, devisive and wicked politics.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Anndrew(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Okealaaye:

Tinubu has always won his battles! He is not a failure! The harder they come, the easier it is for him to tutor them about their personal lives. Only God knows what stuff He made Tinubu of.
E go clear ur eye cum 2023
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by ebenhealth(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2022
mach7:
Good, they should go in peace as water will always find its level. I do find it strange that they are comfortable supporting a party that is fielding a Northern Fulani candidate when power is meant to rotate to the South.

It is now clear that BD Lawal was never a true friend of Asiwaju. He simply latched on to his Presidential bid in order to get the VP for either himself or his relative Boss Mustapha.

As for Dogara, there is nothing surprising here. He had always been a PDP man. He is simply going back to his roots. Even if Dogara was the only Christian in the North, Asiwaju will never have picked him.

Honestly though in this their new adventure, I wish them well same with Daniel Bwala.
Sane analysis.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by ebenhealth(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Anndrew:
E go clear ur eye cum 2023
Na your own eyes go clear. Always underestimating ABAT. That is always the case for one who people envy.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Healthquest: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Can you hire Tinubu to run your private company?
Tinubu has 5he best of company in Nigeria and has worked for best of companies. Delloite oando and co. Alpha beta is now in almost 20 states in Nigeria and more than 10 African countries, the Nation newspaper has been doing well since time immemorial... your godforsaken obi who inherited his family biz "Next cash n carry" and has to pump govt money inside with lots of tax evades else the company wud hav been bankrupted. Tinubu manages both men n company more dan any leader u r seeing in politics today

1 Like

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by ebenhealth(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Good comment.
I'm Yoruba but I do not support this idea of Yoruba's turn. It is this ethnic jingoism that has killed Nigeria from inception.
We need to be fair and honest with ourselves. If we want power rotation then we should go about it in an honest and open manner. If we want survival of the fittest, then we should also play it openly. We can't shout power rotation in one breathe, then turn around to play subjugation politics in the other breathe.
It is also why the NW in APC are already feeling disenchanted with Tinubu's VP choice, only that they can't cry out because they sold the idea to him initially.
If Tinubu had picked one of the govs, it would have widened the exclusion. But the fact is, he can't preach emilokan while excluding the rest of the south and then face the NW and tell them he went to NE because everyone must have a sense of belonging.
They'll remind him where he's coming from.
The NW will be lethargic towards APC in this coming election.
You seem to be clear-headed unlike many biased analysts so I'll get into an healthy discussion sir. His emilokan tantrum wasn't what got him the APC presidential candidature, it was the survival of the fittest as no one was forced to step down for him but he got the spot by his popularism amidst those who mattered. The NW are fully aware that the choice of VP mustn't necessarily come from their end, though preferable for them, that doesn't mean they are now disenchanted. Disappointed, maybe, but they would still work for him. They don't play hypocritical politics like the south, if they were disenchanted, they would back out openly. Only the south play backstabbing politics, the north put their money where their mouth is, except for few like Saraki, Dogara... Maybe it's a NC thing...
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Mitsurugi(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2022
mach7:
Selfish gain? I personally don't know Asiwaju neither is he paying me.

My support for him is not borne out of monetary gain, but rather based on my personal conviction that he is the best man for the job.

Best man for the job? Oh well.... anything to make you sleep well at night grin
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by jamace(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2022
mach7:
100%. At least Exxon Mobil found him worthy to run their finances.
That employment was a camouflage to launder cocaine money with his fellow drug pushers.. If you dont gerrit, fogerrit.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Mitsurugi(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2022
ebenhealth:

You seem to be clear-headed unlike many biased analysts so I'll get into an healthy discussion sir. His emilokan tantrum wasn't what got him the APC presidential candidature, it was the survival of the fittest as no one was forced to step down for him but he got the spot by his popularism amidst those who mattered. The NW are fully aware that the choice of VP mustn't necessarily come from their end, though preferable for them, that doesn't mean they are now disenchanted. Disappointed, maybe, but they would still work for him. They don't play hypocritical politics like the south, if they were disenchanted, they would back out openly. Only the south play backstabbing politics, the north put their money where their mouth is, except for few like Saraki, Dogara... Maybe it's a NC thing...

I beg to differ on a part of your submissions. Tinubu didn't get the APC ticket by popularity. He got it with dollars.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by jamace(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2022
This good move will only be fruitful if they make their supporters to become Obi-dients.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Anndrew(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2022
ebenhealth:

Na your own eyes go clear. Always underestimating ABAT. That is always the case for one who people envy.
..I, envy an 85yrs old grand pa,..God forbid..we are talking of our future,our children future...Make thunder and striking kill any evil doers that don't any good in his or her life
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by allicare: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2022
VERDA:

All this hypocrites, how you guys find a way of defending the undefendable baffles me...so in your head the over 80% of northern Christians who are apprehensive and have rejected Tinubu's devisive ticket are wrong and Tinubu is right...

You have forgotten so quick that these were the actual people that fought even against fellow Christians for Tinubu to emerge, then he turns around and tells them no northern Christian is worthy of being the VP, inadvertently foreclosing the possibility that any northern Christian can aspire for the leadership of the country at the highest level, they are fighting to prevent that from happening and you are here spewing trash. Evil people.

Have they come out to tell you they are supporting Atiku??, Is it's now a crime to have meetings with people??, How many APC and other party chieftains visited Wike??, Has that moved him from PDP??

The crazy thing is you are not even from the north to understand what is going on here and your just typing based on your blind support for the Tinubu dude... We dey observe.

How did they fight for Asiwaju Tunubu emergence? Can you enlighten us, All i know is that the northern governors that facilitate Tunubu emergence
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by deeva2: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Dogara with little election power, who lost his local govt during re election is going back to his root..

Tinubu did well by choosing Shetimma over them.

The truth is that, the biafran,ipob that are wailing and crying over Tinubu's running mate wut vote him if he had chosen him or even a bishop

Tinubu already foreseen this so No shaking.

Obi is only banking on Christians vote which is not realistic.

The election is between PDP and APC..

TINUBU/SHETTIMA 2023

2 Likes

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by BreakingNews21: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2022
From the looks of a couple of those pics it seems like some Benue State worker's salaries were changed hands. These money hungry/un-loyal to the masses politicians na. Notice the big smiles and giant stomachs?
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Omoslim26: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2022
mach7:
Selfish gain? I personally don't know Asiwaju neither is he paying me.

My support for him is not borne out of monetary gain, but rather based on my personal conviction that he is the best man for the job.

I really find it hard to believe any human being will want Apc to win again and still claim to be a good person in reality undecided
How can you have a heart and yet want this evil party that has shown Nigeria suffering like never seen since 1960 to continue dishing out their suffering unlimited upon the Country?
Una get mind oo undecided
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Omoslim26: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2022
deeva2:
Dogara with little election power, who lost his local govt during re election is going back to his root..

The truth is that, the biafran,ipob that are wailing and crying over Tinubu's running mate wut vote him if he had chosen him or even a bishop

TINUBU/SHETTIMA 2023

There have been people from the North who has openly rejected the sick shaky old man and his desperate emilokan ambition than any other region including SE so no need for you to masturbate on your tribal gbasgbos undecided
Apc is not on the ballots again, before December tinubu will go back to Lagos with his Action Congress grin grin

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Themandator: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If PDP wants to have them just to get Northen minority votes, then they will not get much wink
And Atiku as a Muslim will be abandoned by his Muslim Northern brothers
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by MUSACALLY(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by ebenhealth(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2022
Mitsurugi:

I beg to differ on a part of your submissions. Tinubu didn't get the APC ticket by popularity. He got it with dollars.
And who told you others didn't share dollars? If you are not close to delegates who went from your state, then don't jump on incomplete tales told by people who weren't even on ground at the venue.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by ebenhealth(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Anndrew:
..I, envy an 85yrs old grand pa,..God forbid..we are talking of our future,our children future...Make thunder and striking kill any evil doers that don't any good in his or her life
BAT has done more good more than his critics would ever do even to their fourth generation added together.
You never lived in Lagos in the early 2000s, you never trekked Oshodi by 6 AM or 6 PM during those periods, you never saw the first hand evolution of Lagos... Don't talk corruption or the like, all governors including the false saints portrayed lined their pockets, but BAT did the talk, he backed his words with deeds. If it were based on selfish ambitions, then all the current presidential candidates are selfish. But ABAT is the most selfless amongst the major contestants. No one who ever encountered him will attest to anything contrary, expect for issues like age and health, any other grounds, he trumps the rest.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by ebenhealth(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2022
Omoslim26:

I really find it hard to believe any human being will want Apc to win again and still claim to be a good person in reality undecided
How can you have a heart and yet want this evil party that has shown Nigeria suffering like never seen since 1960 to continue dishing out their suffering unlimited upon the Country?
Una get mind oo undecided
Don't be deceived by party, in Nigeria, there's nothing like evil party, Atiku was in APC, then PDP... Obi was in APGA then PDP then LP... Tinubu is in APC...
There's nothing like party, it's all about the person involved. And don't tell me BAT is evil, cos I'm quite certain majority of men are undecided
Except I'm guessing if Obi was presidential candidate of APC and Tinubu was the presidential candidate of LP, you'll be canvassing for Tinubu... If not, then just forget the issue of evil party... shocked

1 Like

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Makinaki: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2022
Babachir, abeg go Siddon with your selective Christianity. The time you dey thief government money as SGF dey award yourself multi million naira contracts,na so your own Bible teach you? Christian my foot! Yeye hypocrite
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by ebenhealth(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2022
deeva2:

TINUBU/SHETTIMA 2023
Spot on!
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Anndrew(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2022
ebenhealth:

BAT has done more good more than his critics would ever do even to their fourth generation added together.
You never lived in Lagos in the early 2000s, you never trekked Oshodi by 6 AM or 6 PM during those periods, you never saw the first hand evolution of Lagos... Don't talk corruption or the like, all governors including the false saints portrayed lined their pockets, but BAT did the talk, he backed his words with deeds. If it were based on selfish ambitions, then all the current presidential candidates are selfish. But ABAT is the most selfless amongst the major contestants. No one who ever encountered him will attest to anything contrary, expect for issues like age and health, any other grounds, he trumps the rest.
like I said,May thunder and lightning kill anybody that don't want good in Nigeria
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by MUSACALLY(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Dogara is a sign of ungratefulness and d character of a typical northern xtian....

they both have no electoral value in their states because they can never win a senatorial seat! not to talk of been a governor!

Dogara and Babachir are just being
misch!ievous. Both were raised to fame by Muslims! They know deep down in their hearts that Northern Christians don't normally vote APC enmass
They have been voting PDP since 1999.
Without their votes PMB won in 2015
and 2019.

APC has never won Dogara and
Babachir's local government at the
Presidential level. Go and verify

Could you imagine, when Dogara
contested Reps under APC, he won while
PMB lost in his LGA in an election conducted same day and time. Selective voting l'l say but go and verify

DogaraYakubu
1. A Muslim Minister Habibu Ningi made u a Special Assistant in 2003 when u were a classroom teacher.

2. A Muslim Governor Ahmadu Muazu made you a House of Representatives member in a Muslim dominated Constituency in 2007.

3. A Muslim Speaker Tambuwal and other lieutenants like Abdulmumini Jibrin, Suleiman Lasun, Alhassan Doguwa make sure u became the Speaker of the National Assembly in 2015.

4. In 2019 when you were ejected by the APC and its Governor in Bauchi, a Muslim PDPP flagbearer Atiku and Kauran Bauchi gave you a platform to remain relevant. All through your political sojourn Muslims were those that rose u to prominence, no single Christian does that not even CAN.
But here u are today running left, right and center all in the name of resisting a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

This is so mean of you.
You are on a journey to dead end and you shall live to see Asiwaju/Shettima win in 2023. A Muslim/Muslim ticket will conquer right before your eyes

Pls what did you smoke this morning. A Muslim Muslim ticket can never win. Dogara played a key role in overthrowing Bauchi past governor M.A Abubakar thus the emergence of Gov. Bala Mohammed. No wonder they call him the Game Changer
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by einsteine(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2022
Vistra40:

Jonathan and OBJ lost NW and NE yet were elected president. Fact!!!

Not fact.

Obasanjo beat Buhari in Kaduna and won three states in the North East. Jonathan also scored above 40% in Kaduna while winning Adamawa and Taraba.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by toba1909(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2022
VERDA:

Funny how you guys keep sinking deep into this devisive politics of yours...apparently no northern Christian should ever aspire for power in their country, no northern Muslim will ever vote for a northern Christian...

The country can burn because of one man's selfish interest, ... Why did you not ask this same question when most northern APC Christians you now claim have no value were fighting tooth and nail for him to emerge?

I will not dignify that question with an answer, because that question by itself is an insult to the sensibilities of northern Christians, good luck with your religious, devisive and wicked politics.

This should tell you more pls.

2019 Presidential Election Results in the LGAs of Babachir Lawal, Boss Mustapha, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara and Sen. Kashim Shettima.

1. Babachir Lawal and Boss Mustapha hails from same state with pdp presidential candidate, Alh. Atiku Abubakar. Both Babachir Lawal and Boss Mustapha are christians from Hong LGA. Here is the 2019 Presidential election result in their LGA.

Hong Local Government Adamawa State
APC – 20,471
PDP – 23,039

2. Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara is christian from Bogoro LGA in Bauchi State, here is the 2019 Presidential election result in his LGA.

Bogoro Local Government Bauchi State
APC 5,284
PDP 23,664

3. The Vice Presidential candidate of the APC, His Excellency, Distinguished Sen. Kashim Shettima, hails from Maiduguri Metropolitan Council in Borno State, below is the 2019 Presidential election result in his LGA.

MiduguriI Metropolitan Council
APC: 146,181
PDP: 9,632

Whenever you see some politicians writing different publications against Muslim-Muslim ticket of APC, it ain't entirely that they love the Christians, it's about selfish interest and to create disaffection between the Christians and Muslims in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Ogun Governorship Election Results / Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today / The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.