Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,585 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja (34340 Views)

CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu / Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
ebenhealth:

If the north are the ones who divide the nation, then why does the south have a problem aligning in one voice? Right from the days of Awolowo, why can't the SE back a Yoruba, why can't even a SS back his fellow SS as the case in PDP? This surely isn't the Muslim dividing them, if the south can't unite with itself, then why put division at the feet of who doesn't have a hand in it? A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.
The North divided the south. In 2015, SW broke away and joined the North to remove a southerner GEJ. I didn't support GEJ in 2015 but that is the honest fact. GEJ did not win one state in SW while he won all the SS/SE states.

Funny enough, Awolowo whom you bring up was never in good terms with the North. As a matter of fact, Awolowo believed a United south was an imperative. It was a fellow yoruba who turned against him and started sucking up to the North. It was that sucking up that led to dividing SW and carving mid west out of SW. The 1966 coup was a coup that was intended to topple the government and install Awolowo. Though he had no part in the coup since he was in prison, but the fact remains even before then, Azikiwe who teamed up with the North had realised his mistake.
So you can see that it's the North that has always divided the south by dangling carrots at one side to the exclusion of the others.
It's until the south can get it's act right that we can start talking of an agenda. What is going to be Tinubu's agenda going into the presidency? Is he going to entrench fiscal federalism? Is he going to devolve power? What about resource control? Is he going to implement that? What is his agenda that will favour the south if I may ask?
Is he going to risk his delicate relationship with the North if he wins and say bye bye to a second term? Cmon!!
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Ibkhaleel: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I know you're a bigot and a fanatic but I believe even those should not blind you from reality. Which LGA in Kano has more votes than Plateau for example. I believe you're really high on something like the poster said.
Yhe plateau you want to boast of...is it a Chrstian dominated voting centre?

Shameless people...

You can cry from now to 2023....the fact remain Tinubu is your next president and we wil surely show you that you are of no value....

Your votes is a waste
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by toba1909(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Funny you believe that result is real. Same day that election held, a bomb blast went off in that same Maiduguri metropolis. Yet they had more votes than some parts of Lagos!!

Rather than making noise, bring us a real result at least.
Many of us have gone pass your diatribes and disgusts in the name of being politically savvy.
Bring out the real results here!
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by toba1909(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
VERDA:

I see your analysis and all....my question then is, are we to say the northern Christians should forget about ever becoming vp or the president of the country??, Cause honestly speaking that is what this whole outcry from them is about...

Nobody is against Tinubu personally, most of the people you are talking about supported him to emerge the candidate of APC, this is not even about APC, in case you have not noticed most of the northern Christians in the north including those not in APC are apprehensive and are against it, have you thought about asking why??...

One more question...are a northerner?

One thing many of you refused to get right here is, the Northern Christians are apprehensive but can their votes submerge the Muslim Northerners?
The APC Northern Christians stalwarts can not even muster the votes for Muhammadu Buhari who is a northerner in the last election, so would they garner required votes for Asiwaju?
For many of you bringing religious coloration into politics, it will do you nothing but harm as politics surpass such.

I am a southerner and a Christian!
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
toba1909:

Rather than making noise, bring us a real result at least.
Many of us have gone pass your diatribes and disgusts in the name of being politically savvy.
Bring out the real results here!
So you think that election was not rigged?
Please. I asked a northern friend then how Borno was able to gather so many votes in 2015 and 2019 given that BH had overrun so many part of the state. I asked him how they were able to go voter registration even in the hinterlands and even vote more than Lagos. You know what he told me, he said most of them voted from IDP camps grin
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Yhe plateau you want to boast of...is it a Chrstian dominated voting centre?

Shameless people...

You can cry from now to 2023....the fact remain Tinubu is your next president and we wil surely show you that you are of no value....

Your votes is a waste
Crap. Muslims dominate Plateau according to this supporter of APC. Same Plateau that even the speaker is Christian.
Abeg carry your noise go almajiri school
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
toba1909:

One thing many of you refused to get right here is, the Northern Christians are apprehensive but can their votes submerge the Muslim Northerners?
The APC Northern Christians stalwarts can not even muster the votes for Muhammadu Buhari who is a northerner in the last election, so would they garner required votes for Asiwaju?
For many of you bringing religious coloration into politics, it will do you nothing but harm as politics surpass such.

As a southerner and Christian, do you think it's fair to Christians that 12 States have Sharia law in the country? That's 1/3 of the secular country under Islamic law
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by ebenhealth(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

The North divided the south. In 2015, SW broke away and joined the North to remove a southerner GEJ. I didn't support GEJ in 2015 but that is the honest fact. GEJ did not win one state in SW while he won all the SS/SE states.

Funny enough, Awolowo whom you bring up was never in good terms with the North. As a matter of fact, Awolowo believed a United south was an imperative. It was a fellow yoruba who turned against him and started sucking up to the North. It was that sucking up that led to dividing SW and carving mid west out of SW. The 1966 coup was a coup that was intended to topple the government and install Awolowo. Though he had no part in the coup since he was in prison, but the fact remains even before then, Azikiwe who teamed up with the North had realised his mistake.
So you can see that it's the North that has always divided the south by dangling carrots at one side to the exclusion of the others.
It's until the south can get it's act right that we can start talking of an agenda. What is going to be Tinubu's agenda going into the presidency? Is he going to entrench fiscal federalism? Is he going to devolve power? What about resource control? Is he going to implement that? What is his agenda that will favour the south if I may ask?
Is he going to risk his delicate relationship with the North if he wins and say bye bye to a second term? Cmon!!
If the north dangled carrots to the south, why can't the south resist it? That a man falls in temptation doesn't mean it's the fault of the tempter, it is still the choice whether to accept or not.
Why can't the south team up with the south? Why can't they build a united front first? That isn't the fault of the north, it's the southerners fault.
I believe Tinubu is bold enough to take steps to turn things around. He has been strategizing for years, he knows the failures, and I believe he would gladly pick up the option of righting many wrongs even if it was at the mercies of the liking of the north of he emerges as president.

1 Like

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by ebenhealth(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

As a southerner and Christian, do you think it's fair to Christians that 12 States have Sharia law in the country? That's 1/3 of the secular country under Islamic law
I think it isn't fair, but even a Christian president wouldn't change that narrative.
This is democracy.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Ibkhaleel: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Crap. Muslims dominate Plateau according to this supporter of APC. Same Plateau that even the speaker is Christian.
Abeg carry your noise go almajiri school
shameless loser....

Keep crying...

Irrelevant people

Polytheist trinitarian pagans...

You are now exposed
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by ebenhealth(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

So you think that election was not rigged?
Please. I asked a northern friend then how Borno was able to gather so many votes in 2015 and 2019 given that BH had overrun so many part of the state. I asked him how they were able to go voter registration even in the hinterlands and even vote more than Lagos. You know what he told me, he said most of them voted from IDP camps grin
Election was rigged even in the South, so let's be fair here.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Sunday2021: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If PDP
wants to have them just to get Northen minority votes, then they will not get much wink
all what Atiku need is the north central.
the north west and north east is already in Atiku pocket.
Atiku is the next president.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by 9gerian: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dogara was rumored to have decamped from PDP to APC months ago in anticipation of being the Vice Presidential candidate to Tinubu.

Not sure what thwarted that plan, if the rumor was true.

vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/ortom-dogara-babachir-hold-secret-talks-in-abuja/
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
ebenhealth:

If the north dangled carrots to the south, why can't the south resist it? That a man falls in temptation doesn't mean it's the fault of the tempter, it is still the choice whether to accept or not.
Why can't the south team up with the south? Why can't they build a united front first? That isn't the fault of the north, it's the southerners fault.
I believe Tinubu is bold enough to take steps to turn things around. He has been strategizing for years, he knows the failures, and I believe he would gladly pick up the option of righting many wrongs even if it was at the mercies of the liking of the north of he emerges as president.
Well, that question is for the whole South to answer not just SE and SS as you first implied. Where I'm going now is even the SW, the North is now dividing along religious lines. No matter how much you supporters of Tinubu claim to be Christians, the unassailable fact is majority of SW Christians are uncomfortable with Muslim Muslim ticket. The CAN and PFN presidents are Yorubas. PFN has its largest presence in SW. So you see how what I'm saying goes with the North.
Now we can start applying your questions to the SW. Why didn't SW resist when the North dangled carrots. Why can't SW Muslims team up with SW Christians?
Lol. Tinubu who can't right the wrong of subjugating northern Christians by northern Muslims on his ticket not to mention Nigerian Christians generally?
Are you for real? Our people say you start eating moimoi from the lowest parts
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by VERDA: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
toba1909:

You are a southerner and a Christian so it's safe to say for you it's all about Tinubu and not the interest of the country, same way for Tinubu it's all about his selfish interest...

It is very deceitful and hypocritical for you to say others are bringing religion into politics when it is your Tinubu that brought religion into politics...

On what basis is your assumption that picking a northern Christian will not win Tinubu the ticket??... Christians are an absolute majority in the south, if we were to go by your selfish reasoning and decided to ensure no Muslims emerged as they are the minority in the south where will the country be...

For folks like you, as long as you and your family are fine the whole country can burn...you think if there is a religious crises the Tinubu you are blindly rooting for can rule??...you seem to be ignorant of the fact that this country is sitting on a time bomb, you have probably not traveled beyond Lagos or the southwest. Make Una continue.

By the way I am also a southern Christian, married to a northerner.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
VERDA:

You are a southerner and a Christian so it's safe to say for you it's all about Tinubu and not the interest of the country, same way for Tinubu it's all about his selfish interest...

It is very deceitful and hypocritical for you to say others are bringing religion into politics when it is your Tinubu that brought religion into politics...

On what basis is your assumption that picking a northern Christian will not win Tinubu the ticket??... Christians are an absolute majority in the south, if we were to go by your selfish reasoning and decided to ensure no Muslims emerged as they are the minority in the south where will the country be...

For folks like you, as long as you and your family are fine the whole country can burn...you think if there is a religious crises the Tinubu you are blindly rooting for can rule??...you seem to be ignorant of the fact that this country is sitting on a time bomb, you have probably not traveled beyond Lagos or the southwest. Make Una continue.

By the way I am also a souther Christian, married to a northerner
Good points. Same here. Feelers from in-laws up north shows a tendency for more violence against them if that ticket emerges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Burruchaga71(m): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
They should stay in apc and kill it from behind as all other northernerns are currently doing

It's interesting to see how these north people are all lining up for northernern interest 2023

Ortom go dey form he is with wike but he dey help atiku mobilize apc members
I am beginning to get confused about this ortom and iyochia . Tomorrow they will tell us about how fulani herdsmen are killing their people but continue to support a fulani man. Is like there is something these people are not telling us..
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
ebenhealth:

Election was rigged even in the South, so let's be fair here.
Of course. But what happened in borno. No be here Bros. There was even a video that came out then of the ongoing brazen rigging. Don't get me wrong. I think Buhari would win there then. But the figures are surely inflated
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
shameless loser....

Keep crying...

Irrelevant people

Polytheist trinitarian pagans...

You are now exposed
You're still almajiri no matter how much vituperations you spit
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by ebenhealth(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Well, that question is for the whole South to answer not just SE and SS as you first implied. Where I'm going now is even the SW, the North is now dividing along religious lines. No matter how much you supporters of Tinubu claim to be Christians, the unassailable fact is majority of SW Christians are uncomfortable with Muslim Muslim ticket. The CAN and PFN presidents are Yorubas. PFN has its largest presence in SW. So you see how what I'm saying goes with the North.
Now we can start applying your questions to the SW. Why didn't SW resist when the North dangled carrots. Why can't SW Muslims team up with SW Christians?
Lol. Tinubu who can't right the wrong of subjugating northern Christians by northern Muslims on his ticket not to mention Nigerian Christians generally?
Are you for real? Our people say you start eating moimoi from the lowest parts
Is the SW Muslim not entitled to become president just because the northern Muslim is majority over there?
To pick a northern Muslim as vice is a means to an end. He is going up against a Northerner and must pick another Northerner with strong base.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by ebenhealth(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Of course. But what happened in borno. No be here Bros. There was even a video that came out then of the ongoing brazen rigging. Don't get me wrong. I think Buhari would win there then. But the figures are surely inflated
I get your point sir.
Truth is, I don't think rigging would be as prevalent in the coming election, so either way, may the most popular candidate across the entire nation win.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
ebenhealth:

I think it isn't fair, but even a Christian president wouldn't change that narrative.
This is democracy.
Nobody is saying a Christian president will. But a Muslim head of state registered Nigeria into OIC. It shows you that Northern Muslims are more daring on religious matters than any other part of the country.
The fact I want to you to know is, this is a precursor. Once it succeeds, you can just say bye bye to Christian presidency for at least 24years. And when I say presidency, I mean both president and VP. Once Tinubu finishes his terms, the northern Muslim coming in will certainly choose a southern Muslim. That I can bet on. What is happening in Kd now is a pointer to that.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Ibkhaleel: 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You're still almajiri no matter how much vituperations you spit
.Go get the meaning of almajiri first.....u r glorifying me blindly...

Been an almajiri is by far better than been born out of wedlock in a lustful and evil society that sees nothing wrong in lies, alcoholism and immorality....

Shame on you.... Polytheist
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
ebenhealth:

I get your point sir.
Truth is, I don't think rigging would be as prevalent in the coming election, so either way, may the most popular candidate across the entire nation win.
True. May it be so
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by VERDA: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Good points. Same here. Feelers from in-laws up north shows a tendency for more violence against them if that ticket emerges

Very true.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by VERDA: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Exactly
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
ebenhealth:

Is the SW Muslim not entitled to become president just because the northern Muslim is majority over there?
To pick a northern Muslim as vice is a means to an end. He is going up against a Northerner and must pick another Northerner with strong base.
Is the SW Muslim the problem or the northern Muslim? SW muslims voted for Osinbajo to represent us on the ticket. They voted OBJ and Falae in 99 and OBj in 2003 against a Buhari.
The problem I have is that they're ready to defend anything and pander to anything in their desperation to see Tinubu emerge. Though, not all of them. Cause I have Yoruba Muslim friends who are also not comfortable with the idea. Most of those friends have acquaintances up north though and understand nothern Muslims treat them same way as they do Southern Christians and even derisively call them arna.
That said, note that the idea of asking Tinubu to pick a nothern Muslim to court the support of the north is an insult on southern Muslims too. What those Muslims in the North are saying is that Tinubu is not Muslim enough for them to identify with as a fellow Muslim and needs another Muslim from among them to be acceptable. Note that no southern Christian has said only a southern Christian can represent us and we don't want a nothern Christian. In fact, southern Christians are fighting for the emergence of a northern Christian. I hope you see the paradox now.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
.Go get the meaning of almajiri first.....u r glorifying me blindly...

Been an almajiri is by far better than been born out of wedlock in a lustful and evil society that sees nothing wrong in lies, alcoholism and immorality....

Shame on you.... Polytheist
Lol. You mean being an homeless kid, wearing rags and begging is better than drinking alcohol. Most almajiris don't even know who their parents are anymore, you're here saying rubbish about being born out of wedlock as if that stops almajiris from becoming terrorists and doing suicide bombing.
So in your dark mind, the northern society of multiple murders and backwardness is most righteous?
Your brain needs flushing

1 Like

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by ebenhealth(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Is the SW Muslim the problem or the northern Muslim? SW muslims voted for Osinbajo to represent us on the ticket. They voted OBJ and Falae in 99 and OBj in 2003 against a Buhari.
The problem I have is that they're ready to defend anything and pander to anything in their desperation to see Tinubu emerge. Though, not all of them. Cause I have Yoruba Muslim friends who are also not comfortable with the idea. Most of those friends have acquaintances up north though and understand nothern Muslims treat them same way as they do Southern Christians and even derisively call them arna.
That said, note that the idea of asking Tinubu to pick a nothern Muslim to court the support of the north is an insult on southern Muslims too. What those Muslims in the North are saying is that Tinubu is not Muslim enough for them to identify with as a fellow Muslim and needs another Muslim from among them to be acceptable. Note that no southern Christian has said only a southern Christian can represent us and we don't want a nothern Christian. In fact, southern Christians are fighting for the emergence of a northern Christian. I hope you see the paradox now.
I get your point.
Frankly, if those northern Muslims don't see a southern Muslim as Muslim enough, and at the same time they can't be ignored in the politics, I'm thinking Tinubu's brains would have envisaged (though not good enough but just plain reality) that for him to ever think of emerging as president, he will find it easier appealing to the southern community to accept him with a Muslim vice than to tell the northern populace to vote enmasse for him with a northern Christian... As I said not good enough, but just plain reality.
I could imagine if PDP had gone for Wike as Presidential candidate, I'm 100% certain Tinubu would gladly go for a Northern Christian as his vice, but this is politics... Let's consider that too
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Str8talk21: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Orton is simply confused. No wonder he can't achieve any meaningful project in Venue. He is Buhari Pro-Max when it comes to achievement.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
ebenhealth:

I get your point.
Frankly, if those northern Muslims don't see a southern Muslim as Muslim enough, and at the same time they can't be ignored in the politics, I'm thinking Tinubu's brains would have envisaged (though not good enough but just plain reality) that for him to ever think of emerging as president, he will find it easier appealing to the southern community to accept him with a Muslim vice than to tell the northern populace to vote enmasse for him with a northern Christian... As I said not good enough, but just plain reality.
I could imagine if PDP had gone for Wike as Presidential candidate, I'm 100% certain Tinubu would gladly go for a Northern Christian as his vice, but this is politics... Let's consider that too
Lol. I beg to disagree. If Wike emerged, he'll most surely pick a nothern Muslim as Vice. So if Tinubu picks a nothern Christian, religious-wise, Wike will still be acceptable to the North since the same sentiments will still be in play.
The fact is there's nothing on ground that says Tinubu will be rejected if he picked a northern Christian as Vice other than his seeming unpopularity in the South. From all indications, he's primed to lose the South with only SW as his safe bet. So in actual fact, his base has to be up north to compensate for his low acceptability in the South. That's why he's pandering to their demands. That's why I've said if Tinubu emerges president, he'll be the first to lose the zone he's representing as president in Nigeria's history. And that's why I doubt he can make any earth-shaking decision because if he loses the support of the North while in office, he's as good as out of office. That's why I was talking about having a United South to balance the scale.
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by ebenhealth(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. I beg to disagree. If Wike emerged, he'll most surely pick a nothern Muslim as Vice. So if Tinubu picks a nothern Christian, religious-wise, Wike will still be acceptable to the North since the same sentiments will still be in play.
The fact is there's nothing on ground that says Tinubu will be rejected if he picked a northern Christian as Vice other than his seeming unpopularity in the South. From all indications, he's primed to lose the South with only SW as his safe bet. So in actual fact, his base has to be up north to compensate for his low acceptability in the South. That's why he's pandering to their demands. That's why I've said if Tinubu emerges president, he'll be the first to lose the zone he's representing as president in Nigeria's history. And that's why I doubt he can make any earth-shaking decision because if he loses the support of the North while in office, he's as good as out of office. That's why I was talking about having a United South to balance the scale.
And who says he is looking for an eight year presidency?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Ogun Governorship Election Results / Buhari's New ADC, Dodo Resumes Duties (Photo) / Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.