Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,041 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

2023: Don’t Vote Old Sick Person As President – Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Don’t Vote Old Sick Person As President – Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed (770 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / 2023: We Won’t Accept Old, Sick People - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Don’t Vote Old Sick Person As President – Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed by AntiTerrorist: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
LAGOS, Nigeria – Vice Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed has assessed state of the economy, urging Nigerians to vote a young and vibrant leader as President in 2023 and not a sick old man.

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed, who spoke on twitter said based on the state of the Nigerian economy, Mr. Peter Obi remains the best man for the job come 2023.

“With the way our economy is right now, you wouldn’t want to put a sick man on the seat neither would you want to put a man who is too old.

“Nigeria need a young and vibrant leader to be her president, and we know the only one fit for the job is HE @PeterObi

Born July 7, 1969, Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed holds a BSc and MSc degree in Economics from the University of Maiduguri in Borno State. He also holds a PhD degree from the University of Westminster in 2006.

The Vice Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, worked in the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company Limited(NSPM) Lagos and in banking sector before he ventured into politics.

Baba-Ahmed was elected as House of Representatives member for Zaria in 2003 and became prominent for speaking out against corruption and the Third Term Agenda of then president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.

He served as Senator for Kaduna North from 2011 to 2012.

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is among the thirty-three children of his father, Baba Ahmed, an Arab cattle-trader from modern-day Mauritania who later became a notable scholar and expert on Islamic jurisprudence.

https://starconnectmedia.com/2022/07/dont-vote-old-sick-person-as-president-yusuf-baba-ahmed/amp/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Old Sick Person As President – Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed by SmellyNyash: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
grin
This our incoming vice get mouth oh grin

See finishing

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Old Sick Person As President – Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed by Lastmessenger2: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
O boy see bent hands. How can this hand solve the so many problems bedeviling the nation? Tinubu urchines should received sense.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Old Sick Person As President – Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed by Abdullah36(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
In other words he mean don't vote for Thienibu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Old Sick Person As President – Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed by Abfinest007(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
We'll retire oks fools

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Old Sick Person As President – Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed by Hamachi(f): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
The news of the Naira crashing reminds me of the day the Nigerian government unpegged the currency to USD while I was living in Lagos.

Overnight the value of the Naira against USD went from 200 to 1 to 310 to 1. The street exchange rate (which is sometimes more accessible and reliable than the ATMs) spiked to over 500 to 1.

Literally overnight my purchasing power doubled. Coffees, cab rides, and groceries cost half as much as they did the day before because I was spending from a US checking account.

Completely changed my perception of money.

Of course, the opposite happened for Nigerians paying in Naira. Software subscriptions, glass bottles, and energy prices spiked.

To make things worse, banks locked down Nigerian accounts so people overseas couldn't withdraw more than a few hundred dollars at a time.

Some international businesses see this as a strategic advantage. The cost of labor halved. I'm grateful to all the companies out there that peg Nigerian's salaries to USD and other reserve currencies.

My thoughts are with the people whose hard earned wealth is undermined by the whims of the global economy.

My thoughts are with Nigerians.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Old Sick Person As President – Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed by Naijanascam: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Some AFONJAs can eat shit and still be happy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Old Sick Person As President – Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed by Dubaku543: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lol
Agbadorians go hear nwii!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Old Sick Person As President – Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed by Viscuz: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sai Obi

Kawai

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Old Sick Person As President – Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed by Goddey18(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Buhari will be seen as a hero if Tinubu is mistakenly elected as a president.
May God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Old Sick Person As President – Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed by AntiTerrorist: 3:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Naijanascam:
Some AFONJAs afonja muslim-terrorists can eat shit and still be happy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote Old Sick Person As President – Dr. Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed by uzucuzu1(m): 4:58am On Jul 30, 2022

APC WILL ALWAYS PACKAGE PROBLEM AS SOLUTION

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Not Different! / Oga Ndi Oga, Peter Obi And The Anambra Secret Underworld / We Killed Our Friend Out Of Envy — 28-yr-old Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.