Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche (56446 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Laggafin: 3:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Obi the rock has no rival.. he is the next commander in chief

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by AntiTerrorist: 3:37am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Nobody is complaining now that Peter Obi is busy visiting churches.
Your wailing is Nigeria's joy. May it last forever.
Something is about to happen. God has remembered Nigeria. Nigeria needs to be producing not borrowing.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by AntiTerrorist: 3:43am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Tinubu introduced religion into 2023 election. I love how Peter Obi is busy visiting all the churches.

Datti should also start visiting mosques.

If Obi can get most of the Christian votes and Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwanso kill themselves for moslem votes, the Obi will win the election before 2PM.

I'll chop Atiku money, clean mouth and still vote for Obi. The suffering don too much.
Obi would still share muslims votes with the three of them. He is at a very high advantage for being the only christian among them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by AntiTerrorist: 3:43am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Peter Obi is visiting churches but it was Tinubu who introduced religion into 2023 elections! The way you people think is amazing.
Terr-orists,
Since no one is complaining about Tinubu Praying In Mosques and snapping pictures.

BTW, why won't he visits Churches . Is He not a Christian.

Even Buhari that's a Muslim Visited Churches.

Or you are now bother about religion.
When APC is using religion to insult Nigerians you didn't bother .
Don't worry, Christians will teach you guys a big lesson

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by AntiTerrorist: 3:45am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Nothing ,I mean absolute nothing is about to happen.
Nobody ever in the history of democracy has ever won an election on religion card..
Peter Obi is a christian. Do you expect him to stop attending church events to please people like you?

Tinubu introduced religion into 2023 and he will pay for it. PO is only playing smart by mobilizing his support base.

I am an Atiku certified campaigner and I'll vote for the FAITH. I'll vote OBI over Atiku.

I am a Christian first before being a PDP member

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by SmartPolician: 3:56am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Stop talking what you know absolutely nothing about....Trump won election based on race theory he sold to his dummy Republicans and the rest. Nobody takes him serious about religion.

So according to you,apc members will abandon their own candidate and vote another party candidate because of religion??.
How does it even sound to your hearing??.

Reason they keep telling you people to focus on trading and leave politics alone cos you guys know absolute nothing about.

Focus on trading, you say?

So you people can totally destroy the country like you have already initiated the process?

Ogbeni, go and hit the sack. You are just not happy that the candidate from your region is the most unsellable candidate in this race.

If Peter Obi loses, it's a loss for everyone because your sick and old Tinubu will even make this country worse than Buhari has made it. FYI, the campaign for Peter Obi is a fight to salvage a dying country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by maybet081: 4:17am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

That I use my sense and not my emotions to guide my conviction now means am not a Christian...
Okay nah...continue...as I said earlier,nobody will put religion as top priority at the polling booth on election day.
I have been in this business for long to know this.
Trying to pin Obi candidature on religion is a disaster waiting to happen..that is the point.
You guys should campaign for him as a qualified and better candidate and not because he is a Christian.
is he not qualified? Is he not a Christian? Can't he be marketed from both ends.
The answers to those questions is yes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by maybet081: 4:25am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

The question is,,,do you have any prove that those youths registered because of Obi and 80% of them will vote him?.
That is the problem with most of you people..some of you lack emotional intelligence.
no i have no prove.

But I know who the youths desires,and
For the fact that you are in the internet space including social media shows that you know that too.
But those who choose to bend or hide that fact have right to so.
Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by CSTRR: 4:26am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Tinubu is always visiting mosques.

Who has complained?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Masturbator2020: 5:06am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Did anybody complain when your BAThing was busy visiting mosque?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by kingthreat(m): 5:16am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Omoh ehhhh. This kind of love is something else.

God wants to show himself to Nigerians . He wants to put naysayers to shame .
He is going to make the impossible possible.

He will use Peter Obi to rewrite the political history of this country

If you honor God, you won't use His name to glorify politicians.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by DenreleDave(m): 5:16am On Jul 30, 2022
jimetagambo:
They are already turning this thing to Christian vs Muslim election grin

Well apc made it so...... Apc is a failure normal normal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Godstiger(m): 5:17am On Jul 30, 2022
God has answered the prayer already,it's left for us to take up the mantle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by OgatheTop: 5:18am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
jobless taci driver choocking mouth inside Christian matter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Godstiger(m): 5:18am On Jul 30, 2022
God has answered the prayer already,it's left for us to take up the mantle

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Burgerlomo: 5:20am On Jul 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The same way peter Obi will be announced by inec officials as the next president of federal republic of Nigeria.

Amen! I really want the man to be the next president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ECASH120: 5:26am On Jul 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tccm634WnTA

Watch the video of Obi at Dunamis International Church

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Samskid310(m): 5:31am On Jul 30, 2022
I will only complain when he start visiting mosques
Buhari did worse than this,as a jihadist he was visiting churches like a guest pastor
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ECASH120: 5:32am On Jul 30, 2022
Watch full video of Peter Obi in Dunamis International Church.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tccm634WnTA
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:33am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Since no one is complaining about Tinubu Praying In Mosques and snapping pictures.

BTW, why won't he visits Churches . Is He not a Christian.

Even Buhari that's a Muslim Visited Churches.

Or you are now bother about religion.
When APC is using religion to insult Nigerians you didn't bother .
Don't worry, Christians will teach you guys a big lesson

So Peter Obi contesting as a presidential candidate is a religious war, are you not stupid with this?
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by obyrich(m): 5:34am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Please ask Tinubu to visit the same churches. The door is open to all. When did it become a crime for a Christian to visit churches. Let Tinubu or Shetima visit the churches of the '30 bishops'. We want to compare and contrast grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by dacherish(m): 5:35am On Jul 30, 2022
Only those who are frustrated called party faithful will turn down Web 3 President

God has remembered Nigeria

Nigeria needs to be producing not borrowing [/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The same way peter Obi will be announced by inec officials as the next president of federal republic of Nigeria.
AMEN! In Jesus Mighty Name.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by livinbygrace: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

All this won’t work and there won’t be any election in 2023.Quote me anywhere.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ShaqFu: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
All the more reason why he won't succeed. His presidential bid is DOA. He should learn to be a real politician and start visiting mosques and even babalawo shrine too because they also vote. grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2022
grin grin grin the facts remain everybody hates the old bags that have ruined this great country even the smelling Tinubu Urchins but the 30k they are collecting has blocked their throat and their brains. So they cannot think properly talk less of speak the truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Kingspin(m): 5:36am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
My problem is that APC messed up.

When we have millions of able and intellectual Yorubas.

Imagine all the parties flagged the best candidates?
This election for sweet me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by MedicH: 5:39am On Jul 30, 2022
wait for poor useless and miserable bastards to tell you his supporters are only on twitter.

zombies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:41am On Jul 30, 2022
maybet081:
hahaha haha.
You are not a Christian if are you will understand what a lesson the Muslim Muslim ticket just taught the christians every where they are in Nigeria.
Within one month
1 The Deborah blasphemy
2 Owoh mascre
3 Muslim Muslim ticket.

Are christians foolish?

You forgot to mention that woman killed with her four children in Igbo land

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by obyrich(m): 5:42am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Peter Obi is visiting churches but it was Tinubu who introduced religion into 2023 elections! The way you people think is amazing.
Has Tinubu not been visiting mosques and taking pictures? You won't be this bothered if Peter Obi had been snubbed or booed in the church. Those are the online warriors you people claim cannot make any impact. The Christians up north are feeling slighted by the way Tinubu pushed them aside. The real shock is coming. Peter Obi only attended a church program. The churches already know what to do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by MedicH: 5:42am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

I guess you are referring to your father regarding the "fools" comment.

it is you he is referring to. Your job is to him you're not stupld but instead you de talk nonsense de go up.

shut ur fvcking mouth.

ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Jermat20(m): 5:43am On Jul 30, 2022
The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos / Wilberforce Yohanna: How Ex-Boko Haram Fighter Became Nigerian Prison Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.